It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw this image/video on myspace this morning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is a featured on the homepage for myspace. Wasn't this consider way to much a decade ago? What in the heck happened to our culture?

Remember when myspace came under fire for all the sexual predators members? Now look at this picture and just feel your brain hurt. :/ Katy Perry is one of the most disgusting woman I ever have seen in my life.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How long ago did madonna have party hats on her boobs blasted all over whatever media would take her?

I see your point, but there's a lot worse stuff on that front page pretty much any time I see it.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

You're right. What sickens me is that it's to much for children and teenagers.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't know what you guys are talking about....I love whipped cream...don't you....mmmmm ..hehe

The media of our society has run out of control. There seems to be no control anymore....but I suppose you could just turn it off. There is always that option.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
She is pretty nasty, but lots of people get off on that...

On a side note I'm pretty sure Sean Kingston is a chick.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What exactly is the problem with some woman wearing a weird top?

Is this the 50s? No, it isn't.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nothing wrong in this. Its life. We live in a new time. Its not like she's naked!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It all comes down to one fact.

Everybody wants to be like Lady Gaga.

She is the only one with any "shock factor" left, and even her ideas aren't necessarily original...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is there a problem with whipped cream? Is this something the PTB are trying to push on us as part of their global de-population plans? I will never look at my ice cream sundae the same again.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How do you even use the internet day to day without getting OMG offended all the time? Maybe you should just stick to late night television watching reruns of i love lucy and green acres.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To be fair, it's not really worse than what they're seeing elsewhere on the internet and on TV.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree that there's about 1,00,001 too many bands with 'wolf' in their name.

Just terrible.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Those are hilarious. And Katy Perry isn't disgusting; she's kind of cute. Her music sucks, though. and it gets stuck in your ear. "I kissed a girl and I liked it... I hope that my boyfriend dont'mind it" ARGH THANK YOU ATS.

--fun to dance to, though.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Man, get over yourself LOL.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You think that is bad?

I used to play warcraft a lot and always get phish e-mails saying something like somebody hacked your account please login to whatever or you missed a payment please log in to change your CC#. I mean OMG this society has turned into dog poo!

I mean you have to watch out for those types of e-mail because now they are getting smart and just changing one letter within warcraft.com or something like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You can't deal with no forms of fashion? Are you really that narrow-minded. you probably turned into the person you didn't want to be. It's called fashion.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Don't complain about Katy Perry. If you're really going to have a rant, complain about the MySpace admins that let it be put on there.

Face it. Sex sells. It has, and always will do.
Whether you view it as corrupt, or just another way to make money, it works.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

All i see is Katy Perry's lucious rack

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

I prefer Zoey Deschanel. She is what I like to call class.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Personally, think you need to get a life and stop worrying so much about music videos.

They aren't reality and most people, even kids, know that.

Lighten up man, it's only a music vid.

[And i had never even heard about her until i saw this, now i will download her music and you Tube vids as well as use Google to find some decent pictures of this lovely woman, thanks for advertising her to me R.R..
]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join