It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little about me (Great site!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi, I've just signed up. And i want to write something about myself.

First of all, I am from Europe. And I am very interested in some of the conspiracy theories. The ones I really like are Underground Bases, Area 51 (S4), NWO, secret societies. But in fact, I really like to read about everything. From aids being invented by someone, to the nazi history with UFO's and stuff.

What I am really looking for is proof.

For example the underground bases. I've been reading stuff about it for months now, and the only proof I could find is a patent of a nuclear tunnel boring machine. So I am eager to find new info.
Same as with S4, no real proof that such a thing exists. So that's what I want to read about here. Some concrete facts.
Something what really astonished me was to see some ancient paintings with UFO's on it.

Also I am very interested in 9/11. I've been sifting through the 9/11 pager messages for days now, and trying to look up about everything I find in there. And I've seen about every documentary there is available.

So, it's really getting a sort of obsession for me..

I would really love to go to the US, to investigate some of this stuff for myself. And to go to the edge of area 51. But that's not going to happen, I'm afraid.

Well, I hope I will be able to participate in the rest of the board as soon as possible

Regards,

- Alex.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS....

Great site here and sounds like you will fit in great.

Few words of advice

1, Use the search function to check if the thread you are about to post hasnt already been posted... ( ATSers love to flame you here for that),
2, Always start new threads with the words "Im sorry if this has been posted befour".
2, If you want to keep your head stay away from the Israel/Gaza threads (brings out the worst in us all here),
4, Anything UFO related by Steven Greer is put in the Hoax forum (due to ATS member vote),
5, Dont get wound up by the paid members who work for TPTB and government agencys, the love to derail the threads,

Thats about it.... Enjoy

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Welcome To ATS!

click here for a good place to start!

Thanks!

Great. Now I can't get to sleep before I've read all of it, lol. No, just kiddin'. It's not that bad

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Welcome to ATS....

Great site here and sounds like you will fit in great.

Few words of advice

1, Use the search function to check if the thread you are about to post hasnt already been posted... ( ATSers love to flame you here for that),
2, Always start new threads with the words "Im sorry if this has been posted befour".
2, If you want to keep your head stay away from the Israel/Gaza threads (brings out the worst in us all here),
4, Anything UFO related by Steven Greer is put in the Hoax forum (due to ATS member vote),
5, Dont get wound up by the paid members who work for TPTB and government agencys, the love to derail the threads,

Thats about it.... Enjoy

Lol. About 1 & 2. I've adopted that habit already. Some other forums are exactly like that. But I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you here! What part of Europe are you from? You should come visit Area 51 in the near future. I think you can go outside the mountains near by and spy on the base.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you here! What part of Europe are you from? You should come visit Area 51 in the near future. I think you can go outside the mountains near by and spy on the base.

I wanted to be a little vague about my location (because of the warning about personal info), but why would I bother. I am from the Netherlands, and that's still pretty vague

And, yeah. I would really really love to go to area 51, and camp on Tikaboo Peak for some days with a telescope, drive up to the signs, watch some people get onto a Janet plane and stuff. But I have no one who wants to go with me.

And I think I might even get arrested for spying or something, if I went straight to Rachel after I've landed.

Edit:

And while I am thinking about it. I might even plan to travel to the US by myself, and plan a journey along all of the interesting things I want to see, especially in Nevada.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Alex505]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow,

Yesterday I read a .pdf called 'Sleeper's Answers on ATS'. Very intriguing lecture, but man! I've had a horrible night. Dreaming about ufo's and stuff.. Thinking about my dogs as being 'machines'..

I'd better avoid reading stuff like that before I go to bed..

top topics

join