It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's The Real Reason America Refused International Help On The Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Pardon me if this has already been posted, the article is from the 9th June and I did search for it but nothing turned up so here it is, a very interesting read indeed...

www.businessinsider.com...

It seems as if this puzzle is really starting to come together now.

Can I just say that I really really really HATE that America is always in the middle of the World's crap, pulling the strings and orchestrating the palava from the inside and lying about it to everyone... I'm so sick of it!

All Obama does is stand around talking crap on TV and the mainstream media follow him round like little lapdogs, hoping for a bone he may throw at them. When is someone in power going to cross the line and drop them all in it with the barefaced truth to the public on live TV, regardless of the consequences?

I hope in the end the people responsible for destroying our beautiful Earth are held accountable for their actions, and removed from the face of it with haste and conviction.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So what they're saying is that the U.S. is using the jones act as an excuse, but the article says it can be waived during an emergency (like anything), and it is "better late than never."

However, what the article doesn't say is that the U.S. doesn't want help because they will milk this for tax and scam legislation.

Maybe this is punishment to the U.S. for denying Israel the right to build homes in their little occupied concentration camp.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This just shows that Obama is in the hip pocket of the unions. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
the oil that escapes the gulf will be up in Canadian waters shortly,
and on other peoples' shores soon if it isn't cleaned up.
guess where our birds winter, snow birds too...

also

they are manovering the hiring stats by hiring and rehiring a MILLION census workers a month to give the appearance that there is an economy
but they don't mobilize a clean up crew that has any effect

got an illegal immigrant problem?
didn't they come here looking for work?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Not sure what you mean by America refusing help, since last monday, june 14th, Obama thanked for all the support he is getting from many countries.

My country alone, Brazil, has sent more than 20 technicians to help finding a solution to this madness.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If the oil would come to the coasts of other countries, should they be able to sue the USA instead of BP?

Seems the US rather wants soldiers from other countries to fight their dirty wars, than to have non US people solve something they can't solve themselves.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I know it is disgusting, for how much longer are these people gonna be allowed to do what they want and manipulate everything. Someone, please, drag them outside an shoot them quickly.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
hey look at the Skandi ROV 1 from there :

www.nytimes.com...

Is it methane bubbles ?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
got an illegal immigrant problem?
didn't they come here looking for work?

We can't have THAT going on. That racist St. Bernard Parish Sheriff Jack A(hole) Stephens wants only true blooded Americanos to clean up that mess and suffer the ill health consequences thereof. Blame him ... or thank him .. depending upon which side of the fence you're stranded on.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
Is it methane bubbles ?

Looks about the same to me as yesterday .. and the day before that .. and day before that .. and before that .. and ....

It's just the outflow of oil having is toxic octane level increased with corexit (as if problems weren't bad enough .. why they are adding that stuff is beyond me, wouldn't it be easier to let it rise to the surface in one big string of black snot so it can be collected there .. how they gonna collect that stuff while it's floating under water?).

Anyhow, take a look at the BOP. That thing is sure looking tilty. Need more tilt ... need more tilt ... Worry about THAT ... and those 14k psi pressures down below (liquids at that pressure can cut through steel pipes if sprayed fine enough, such as through cracks and holes).

The British should send over their national guard or whatever to clean up this mess. Instead, BP hires their victims to clean up their toxic mess. It's like being slapped in the face twice.

Toxic Tony should be given 1 hour of community service for every gallon of oil leaked and sent to the gulf to serve his sentence.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

new topics

top topics

join