It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To say that there are no Aliens out there is completely ignorant. Do you really think we are the only people in the Universe?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It is quite ignorant to always denies something just because you have not seen physical proof for yourself. Haven t you ever experience something but could not get proof so no one believes you but you know its true?i mean not everyone can just pull a camera out of there ass. this is the reason so much stuff is not know or believed,because people are to ignorant to except or even search for evidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My first question is why can Aliens not be visiting our planet right now? skeptics will use one argument and its the only one they ever have. " Einstein said you can't travel faster than the speed of light" Sure with the known earth bound methods of propulsion at his time faster than light was not possible. But as we know reports from all over the world dating back to antiquity have reported craft performing non ballistic movement breaking the laws of physics as Einstein knew them.. With that said a craft surrounded by a force shied using a anti gravity drive could indeed travel faster than the speed of light.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

One theory is as likely as the other. But there is a third alternative. What if these "aliens" are actually beings from the future...or from another universe?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I saw many projected image of UFO at TV before.
I think of Aliens existed!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I saw big light in sky, must have been aliens - so they exist.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Needalight

As a matter of fact, I do and you're the one that are being ignorant. Allow me to show you why.
Here go a few facts that refute the existence of life outside of Earth (incoming wall of text):

FACT #1: Based on our fastest capable speeds it would take 70,000 years to reach the nearest solar system. Even if we went at a fraction of that speed and collided with a small rock on the way the ship would be utterly destroyed. And the probability of life in any one solar system is so astronomically remote, the nearest system would not be merely 70,000 years away but at best billions of years away and more likely trillions of years away. So even if life did exist on another planet, it's irrelevant.

FACT #2: Even if an alien race existed they would still need a cause as well, and on and on, but infinite regress is impossible, because if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, we would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. Moreover, we would not have existed, because an eternity would still be going on before it could every reach this point. Infinite regress is not only proven false on both accounts but inherently contradictory.

FACT #3: There have not been enough interatomic interactions in the history of the universe for life to exist on another planet. Science doesn't know what life is and can't explain how life arose from the chaos of an explosion that sterilized the entire cosmos a trillion times over. "Natural selection" is no help. It can neither create life nor assist the first living thing to start functioning. The first living cell would have had to come about by pure chance. But this is mathematically impossible--and there is no arguing with mathematics.

There are approximately 10^80 atoms in the cosmos. Assuming 10^12 interatomic interactions per second per atom, and 10^18 seconds (30 billion years) as twice the evolutionists' age of the universe, we get 10^110 (80 +12+18) as the total number of possible interatomic interactions in 30 billion years.

If each interatomic interaction produced a unique molecule, then no more than 10^110 unique molecules could have ever existed in the universe. About 1,000 protein molecules composed of amino acids are needed for the most primitive form of life. To find a proper sequence of 200 amino acids for a relatively short protein molecule has been calculated to require "about 10^130 trials. This is a hundred billion billion times the total number of molecules ever to exist in the history of the cosmos! No random process could ever result in even one such protein structure, much less the full set of roughly 1000 needed in the simplest form of life.

"It is therefore sheer irrationality...to believe that random chemical interactions could ever [form] a viable set of functional proteins out of the truly staggering number of candidate possibilities. In the face of such stunningly unfavourable odds, how could any scientist with any sense of honesty appeal to chance interactions as the explanation for the complexity we see in living systems? To do so with conscious awareness of these numbers, in my opinion, represents a serious breach of scientific integrity" (John R. Baumgardener, Theoretical Division of Los Alamos National Laboratory. See In Six Days, pp. 224-25).

Donald Page, an eminent cosmologist, calculated the odds of the universe existing 10(10^1240). Remember, the simplest physical structure upon which natural selection might operate must happen by chance--and it can't.

When anyone says that an eye, for example, couldn't happen by chance, Dawkins responds in an offended tone, "Well, of course an eye couldn't happen by chance! Natural selection is the very opposite of chance!" But Dawkins doesn't mention that natural selection is impossible without some living thing that can replicate itself.

This are the main reasons why I don't believe in life outside of Earth, not because there's no proof, but because it's illogical.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahmose

please.
like you would know.
you silly *ignorant* people and your 'absolutes'.
deny what?

right, no other people in the universe.
brilliant!

that is beyond ignorant..
we dont even have a word for how ridiculous that is..... lol

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Ahmose]

Another 4 years passed. Another 4 years with no proof.
Except questionable odds, stories, and fuzzy lights.
After thousands of posts... and claims, trolls for lols....nothing

Oh ignorant gullible people and their "faith" .
OH people WANT to believe...

all in the name of "imagination".

edit on 30-6-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sonics1030
a reply to: Needalight

As a matter of fact, I do and you're the one that are being ignorant. Allow me to show you why.
Here go a few facts that refute the existence of life outside of Earth (incoming wall of text):

FACT #1: Based on our fastest capable speeds it would take 70,000 years to reach the nearest solar system. Even if we went at a fraction of that speed and collided with a small rock on the way the ship would be utterly destroyed. And the probability of life in any one solar system is so astronomically remote, the nearest system would not be merely 70,000 years away but at best billions of years away and more likely trillions of years away. So even if life did exist on another planet, it's irrelevant.

FACT #2: Even if an alien race existed they would still need a cause as well, and on and on, but infinite regress is impossible, because if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, we would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. Moreover, we would not have existed, because an eternity would still be going on before it could every reach this point. Infinite regress is not only proven false on both accounts but inherently contradictory.

FACT #3: There have not been enough interatomic interactions in the history of the universe for life to exist on another planet. Science doesn't know what life is and can't explain how life arose from the chaos of an explosion that sterilized the entire cosmos a trillion times over. "Natural selection" is no help. It can neither create life nor assist the first living thing to start functioning. The first living cell would have had to come about by pure chance. But this is mathematically impossible--and there is no arguing with mathematics.

There are approximately 10^80 atoms in the cosmos. Assuming 10^12 interatomic interactions per second per atom, and 10^18 seconds (30 billion years) as twice the evolutionists' age of the universe, we get 10^110 (80 +12+18) as the total number of possible interatomic interactions in 30 billion years.

If each interatomic interaction produced a unique molecule, then no more than 10^110 unique molecules could have ever existed in the universe. About 1,000 protein molecules composed of amino acids are needed for the most primitive form of life. To find a proper sequence of 200 amino acids for a relatively short protein molecule has been calculated to require "about 10^130 trials. This is a hundred billion billion times the total number of molecules ever to exist in the history of the cosmos! No random process could ever result in even one such protein structure, much less the full set of roughly 1000 needed in the simplest form of life.

"It is therefore sheer irrationality...to believe that random chemical interactions could ever [form] a viable set of functional proteins out of the truly staggering number of candidate possibilities. In the face of such stunningly unfavourable odds, how could any scientist with any sense of honesty appeal to chance interactions as the explanation for the complexity we see in living systems? To do so with conscious awareness of these numbers, in my opinion, represents a serious breach of scientific integrity" (John R. Baumgardener, Theoretical Division of Los Alamos National Laboratory. See In Six Days, pp. 224-25).

Donald Page, an eminent cosmologist, calculated the odds of the universe existing 10(10^1240). Remember, the simplest physical structure upon which natural selection might operate must happen by chance--and it can't.

When anyone says that an eye, for example, couldn't happen by chance, Dawkins responds in an offended tone, "Well, of course an eye couldn't happen by chance! Natural selection is the very opposite of chance!" But Dawkins doesn't mention that natural selection is impossible without some living thing that can replicate itself.

This are the main reasons why I don't believe in life outside of Earth, not because there's no proof, but because it's illogical.

Actually just recently they found a potentially earth-like planet that's just 16 light years away Source. Not saying this is 100% proof that aliens exist, but that contradicts your "fact" # 1.

Do you have source links for your other "facts"?

My personal beliefs:

I believe that there is something going on. I think that the majority of sightings/cases (95-99%) are explainable as either misidentified (plane, helicopter, balloon, whatever) or possibly government black ops/test flights. What the other percentage is, is anyone's guess. I think that in the universe as a whole there is the possibility of and most likely there is life somewhere. Whether it's visited her or not, I don't know.

I think A LOT of stories are very sensationalized and that brings discredit to the ufology field as a whole. There are a lot of good researchers out there, who do legitimately try to understand the phenomenon and what is going on, they're just overshadowed by the junk.
edit on 6/30/2014 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/30/2014 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They do not exist..to public.

May be we do not exist to their public.

UFO is profoundly mesmerising sighting, very personal. Then you know it they are here.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sonics1030

Modern man has been around what, 100,000 years full on maybe.
This planet had been here for 6,000,000,000 years or so.
The universe has even older parts as you know.

If we (modern man) can go from darkness to electricity, from darkness to space travel, human cloning and the internet in less than 150 years, then I think there are totally aliens out there, everywhere. Even here.

Where will we be in another 150 years?
Based on how far we advanced in the last 150, I would say that 'we' will be the new "alien" out there.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think they do exist, in the the unconscious realm. Astral projection would be a great tool to use to access this realm and meet such beings.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Actually just recently they found a potentially earth-like planet that's just 16 light years away Source. Not saying this is 100% proof that aliens exist, but that contradicts your "fact" # 1.

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

If we (modern man) can go from darkness to electricity, from darkness to space travel, human cloning and the internet in less than 150 years, then I think there are totally aliens out there, everywhere. Even here.

Based on how far we advanced in the last 150, I would say that 'we' will be the new "alien" out there.

Well, if you're expecting humanity to eventually develop a technology that allows for FTL spacetravel, then not only it would have to break the laws of physics since FTL travel is considered impossible by what scientists know up to now, but it wouldn't make much difference by itself, because, according to the relativity, time and speed are connected, so if someone were to travel in a FTL spaceship, when they arrived back here, everyone that person knew would be dead and he/she would have missed generations worth of time (depending on the speed at which he/she traveled and the time it took to arrive).
edit on 4-7-2014 by sonics1030 because: (no reason given)

Also, don't get me wrong. I would love to meet an alien civilization, learn about them, their culture, technology, etc, but I simply don't believe it will ever heppen.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sonics1030

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

Well, if you're expecting humanity to eventually develop a technology that allows for FTL spacetravel, then not only it would have to break the laws of physics since FTL travel is considered impossible by what scientists know up to now, but it wouldn't make much difference by itself, because, according to the relativity, time and speed are connected, so if someone were to travel in a FTL spaceship, when they arrived back here, everyone that person knew would be dead and he/she would have missed generations worth of time (depending on the speed at which he/she traveled and the time it took to arrive).
Also, don't get me wrong. I would love to meet an alien civilization, learn about them, their culture, technology, etc, but I simply don't believe it will ever heppen.

))))LOL

You know, seems like a maturity factor is at play here. Tech goes along with society maturity. I mean, humanity will not obtain anything tech wise until that tech feels safe, in hands of said humanity. It's a law of nature, imo. Do you get my drift?

Cavemen cannot invent nuclear warhead concept. IMO, tech evolves so in tune with way of thinking. Meaning, bunch of stupid banksters will never get the tech to dominate the world 'the easy way', having the ultimate tech to do so. Although, it's their wet dream. A shortcut, so to speak.

edit on 4-7-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chaosboy
reply to post by hornum

One theory is as likely as the other. But there is a third alternative. What if these "aliens" are actually beings from the future...or from another universe?

Could be all three. Perfectly plausible that historians in the future will be using probes to actually view the past, in fact, it's a certainty. One could argue that the future hasn't happened yet, but we don't really know much about time to say that for sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
They don't exist...they don't exist...they don't exist...But they are coming to take me away!
Away I say to a better place where we can play and play all day!

How stupid can anyone be to make such a statement?

We just don't know what we don't know, so how in the hell can we say what we don't know?

It sounds so damn arrogant to me for anyone to make such a statement...

"The culture of Narcissism" is a must read book to understand the thinking of people that talk this way.

It is impossible to reason with a fool or a mentally ill individual.

edit on 5-7-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You can't ponder the alien question without also addressing UFOs. People come to different conclusions about them. Generally, scientists have looked at the data and the research and concluded UFOs lack supporting evidence. But to say the question about UFOs is over is dishonest. It might be for the official institutions, but for people in general it's not. However, in the long run, scientists are the people that matter and what they do matters. I think it's tremendously interesting what we're doing to uncover the secrets of the origins of life. As well our quest to find life's ingredients and possibly life itself elsewhere in our solar system. Whether the cool headed and most religiously rationale amongst us are right or not about UFO's matters little when such amazing things surround us and await us.

Earlier I was watching a graphical rendering. I thought "Wow that's rich." The talent and/or skill of the programmer is noteworthy. I wondered if maybe our universe is something similar. The product of a math genius? I'm far from religious, ofc. Nature I guess made everything. But what's nature? Random? Impersonal. Nameless. Or something else? Maybe we'll never know.
edit on 5-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Keep believing that aliens don't exist. But he universe is infinite in age and in creation.
Because black holes dismantle and form unreacting mass, Everything that seems to be nothing is actually vast ammounts of mass compressed. Without carrying charges or taking them because the particles are not atoms.

But they take up space, It's what's allows vortexs to form in space. Without an Aquarium type *Invisible* Outersphere (amtopshere but pressurized outside physical gas such as planets)

Since matter can be destroyed and likewise matter that has been hanging around for aeons and aeons its very likely that there is particles that are expanding into physical mass and forming into atoms, other sub-atomic particles.
The universe recycles its energy, Entropy is what keeps the cycle moving. That and structural resistance levels. Nothing has infinite stability.

Since the universe is infinite in age its very likely that there is advanced life out there that has obtained many technologies that unlock possibilities. Everything within possibility is possible but something that contradicts possibility for any function is impossible.

I'v personally seen aliens in real life with other people as witnesses to the terror.
Nothing of imagination can prepare you for what can and does exist and how close such a thing can be to our home here.

In regular nature things get slaughtered and animals/bugs are seeking mates.
We percieve our walk as blissful even tho peaceful carnage ensues.
Don't think for a second that we once we get out of our bubble earth we safe.
Because you're in for a world of mind warping insainty of the likes of H.P Lovecraft descriptions of terror. ( not saying they are real but not denying some facets of the stories are based on possiblity)

I know aliens are real 100%, But for the rest of you. I hope you're experience isn't to horrorfying. You never know what species you are running into if one does encounter you.
You can try to go looking for them, But they will only be looking for you. You don't find them. They find you.
www.google.ca...=cigar+shaped+ufo

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
They don't exist...they don't exist...they don't exist...But they are coming to take me away!
Away I say to a better place where we can play and play all day!

How stupid can anyone be to make such a statement?

We just don't know what we don't know, so how in the hell can we say what we don't know?

It sounds so damn arrogant to me for anyone to make such a statement...

"The culture of Narcissism" is a must read book to understand the thinking of people that talk this way.

It is impossible to reason with a fool or a mentally ill individual.

Why don't we just stop asking questions and trying to understand stuff beyond our scope, let's just go back to the caveman style. Asking questions is what got humanity to where it is today, and it's still a LONG way off where it needs to be, so more questions must be asked and answered.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join