It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor

The book describes one of the things I believe to be true about the William Cooper Secret Goverment lecture ('89), that the aliens control people through magic and the occult, the books goes on to say that emotions are one of the many things aliens harvest for their purposes.

For me to go through the experience and then come across the research that blatantly points to the same reality that I experienced, the aliens exist on a subconscious or physical level and I would be stupid not to believe. I would be ok if it is just on a subconscious level and they are demons, or they are physical beings with technology so great it is magical and they chose Dulce has a place to locate.

thats what I mean. alien encounter has demonic character not ´abducted´.
its just a small step from believing in extraterrestial beeings to spiritual or astral beeings. The greys seem to be programmed, artificial, designed by our NWO- ´friends´.
fits perfectly into their agenda, to make us believe...
edit on 27-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
If the universe is swarming with life, they're doing a REALLY good job at hiding.

No they're not hiding, we haven't looked very far. Only 750 solar-systems have been properly studied and with over a hundred billion stars in our own galaxy it's not a mystery why we haven't found anything yet. They're not hiding from us - why would they? They just don't know we're here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

LOL! Utter ignorance and closed mindedness. Think of the sheer volume of the universe, the amount of stars it contains. The fact that we've discovered thousands of (lifeless I admit) planets in the last ten years. Then revisit your theory friend.

I grant you. They may not be here or anywhere near us but no life anywhere WAKE UP!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is life in the most inhospitable and inhabitable places in our own planet. There are millions of star systems and planets so to say there is no life outside our planet is wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

Correct!!

I learned that the less the a person knows about the universe ( in all its vastness), the more they tend to believe that we are alone.

I find that these same people have NO clue about the number of stars in the Milky Way, let alone the entire universe.

They do not realize things like:

Our sun is a star
There are billions upon billions of stars, and most much bigger than ours
There are billions of galaxies (it would take 100,000 years traveling at the speed of light to go from one end to the next of our Milky Way galaxy

and so on.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86
reply to post by hornum

LOL! Utter ignorance and closed mindedness. Think of the sheer volume of the universe, the amount of stars it contains. The fact that we've discovered thousands of (lifeless I admit) planets in the last ten years. Then revisit your theory friend.

I grant you. They may not be here or anywhere near us but no life anywhere WAKE UP!!!!!!!

You're just as ignorant as hornum.

To make assumptions based on sheer ignorance is foolish. And very closed minded. There either IS or IS NOT life beyond this planet. The FACT is, we don't know. I hope there is, but i really wouldn't make a baseless assumption.

Incidently, the number of stars may well be almost irrelevant when it comes to the probability of life. There are too many other factors involved. As for intelligent life, well, i suspect that's exponentially harder to achieve. Don't forget that out of perhaps hundreds of millions of different animals to exist, only one has any real awareness of the universe at large.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Do you think its possible ET's are so far advanced they could outsmart us?

Who could outsmart us? That is just crazy talk. If they existed I would see them and since I don't see them they don't exist. Doesn't that sound like a rather inflated ego hanging onto a rather childish assumption?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Before I ever knew the word 'alien' or reptilians or any other such name for a being not of this world, I had the displeasure of being in their presence. Even the good experiences were traumatic. This started before I could have possibly known anything of their world but that is exactly how I learned what I know. As the years passed by I kept having experiences and being told all manner of things depending on the beings and their particular motives. What I did realize is that there is a huge war taking place and we are smack in the centre of it.

So are there beings from other world's? Absolutely. To even ponder that we are the only species in all the universes is a tad short sited which I could understand coming from underdeveloped minds but not coming from a perfectly thinking mind. You will be amazed when you discover just what is in our world and how much of it there is. You will also be amazed when you learn that it revolves around a war that has been going on for eons.

I just find it incredible when someone actually believes that our race is it for the plethora of universes in existence. If you study ancient history you will see countless proof of their fingerprints. The other thing is that alien/ufo phenomenon is nothing like what it is being portrayed as. But people will figure that one out in time.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
u have SO hit the nail on the head OP!
i've been obsessively devouring all alien & US gov conspiracy info... until today.
but after 64yrs since roswell there's absolutely zero evidence to back up such claims, so i've now done a 180 degree swing. 64years... NO PROOF! I wanna believe (n know the truth) SOOOO BAD!
all ufo's can be explained by super advanced aircraft (built by humans BTW!)
and no conclusive video documentation of aliens, the best was area51 alien interview, and that's not saying much (i could do that!)
of course there are aliens OUT there though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

It took me thirty years to accept that my two experiences with three non-animal/organic entities was as real as me typing this message now. The reason it took so long for me to fully accept this reality was because this experience fell outside what is considered normal. The framework of western culture is based on defining reality according to the limit of human understanding and reasoning (with the exception of the mainstream religion 'Christianity). My culture did not allow me to accept reality just as it was experienced. My own mind was so programmed by this culture that even though I knew it was not a dream, just as how I know I am now not dreaming about writing this post, I had to fool myself to try an explain reality as a dream or a temporary brain disorder of some kind.

The point is....it is pointless trying to convince people about anything outside of what society and culture have programmed them to accept as possible. If it took me so long to accept something personally experienced, how in this world could I ask someone else to accept this based on word? That will not happen, and I have also come to accept that.

The sad thing is that my knowledge will only be mine, my secret.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by Sozen94
How can there not be other life in space? Thinking that is just plain ignorance.

Out of the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in them, there has to be life out there.

Actually saying what you are saying is ignorant as the possibilty of there being none is just as possible.

How is it just as possible?

It's just as possible that I am a flying unicorn typing with a magical quarter, that it is I am just some guy at a computer.

I guess...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by draevin]

We really don't know how possible it is or isn't. We only have one example to look at. And you can't create a statistical likelihood of something occurring with just one example. Things like Drake's Equation are really little more than guesses.

Because there are billions upon billions of stars. And likely as many planets. It makes it seem quite likely that at least life exists somewhere. And probably civilization building intelligences as well. But, since we don't really understand the full conditions necessary, we cannot determine whether this number of planets increases the chance greatly, infinitesimally or not all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The author of this thread is hilarious.
So closed minded.
You just have to look at some of the earliest life forms of our own planet to realise any kind of life form can be out there somewere.

Most likely a planet out there that is dominated by dino's, ours were blown away but elsewere there was no comet that took them all out.

There is also likely another humanoid race on a planet that are probably wondering the same things as us.

Point is there are too many planets and suns to claim that life cannot exist elsewere and to believe that is plain ignorant.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornumNow you might say "I've seen one" or "I was abducted" and that is fair enough but where is the proof? or more to the point where is the proof they are aliens?

Just to help you along.

One argument can debunk 'all abduction' and 'physical contact' cases that have ever existed.

If any aliens were to come into physical contact with humans, breath our air for only a few second, or walk across the surface freely, they would die in a matter of days.

Aliens are not immune to our diseases, illnesses, and infections. Once one comes into contact with humanity, animals, and atmosphere, the alien immune system would be compromised within a mater of seconds.

Everything on Earth shares a genetic marker, which makes it all function as a massive organism. Unless aliens can change their entire DNA, there is no way they could survive once in contact with this planet.

edit on 6/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Most 'real' UFO's people see are probably advanced goverment technology.
I remember hearing a high ranking official say in a documentairy that they have technology 50 years in the future, and that was just a documentairy, not even a conspiracy theory or something like that.

Also the nazis had a saucer-project. (some people say hitler and his boyz went to the possible hollow earth entrance in antartica with those things, and continued to harass people the following years. Explaining the blonde 'nordic' aliens, and the U.S. 'expedition' to antartica in 1946)

but you never know if its real or not because antartica is so damn cold, or so they say, because no sattelite images exist of the poles, and there is a no-fly-zone above the poles.

but the most intresting for me is the accounts of ufos in ancient history, and even the myths and legends around the world. These myths talk about person X being beamed up to the skies. Both Jesus and Muhammad.
There are many examples like this, and that is very interesting. or this:
-At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another."

So I believe aliens exist, if you think otherwise that is your oppinion.

PS. I dont believe in the demon-ufo theory, because ufos tend to fly in formations?
www.youtube.com...
That seems a bit un-demon-like

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

That is the plot of war of the worlds, and that is a movie. And it works if you would take a dog and put it on venus. But if aliens could have reached earth, I think their technology is so advanced, that it has reached god-like heights (in our perspective). So then maby they have technology that makes their body immune to any disseases and the like, or maby they are above physical matter, what makes it even easier for them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
What??? I am saying that it is just as possible there is no life out there in the universe, just as it is possible it's teaming with it!

You're just another clueless person who makes a thread without thinking and without probably doing research on the case. No i am not going to waste time again to post to another thread why the statement that there is no ufos or aliens not to say the ridiculous statement you have that there may not be other life of any form in the universe (which is even more radical than the scientists' statements of the possibility who don't believe in ufos or aliens themselves). You are not worth the time and explaining it to every single ignorant and clueless person is simply a waste of time.

That's all I had to say. Have a nice day,.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
LOL... all i can say is ufos were orginally from alien species... so there ya goo...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join