It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Given all the spontaneous life experiments (DNA arising from inanimate matter in just 5 days) I'd have to say the universe is teeming with life. Any planet with water of course would 99.99999% have life on it (microscopic or otherwise).

I remember reading 99.9% of space dust has the same spectrographic (unique light signature) reading as bacteria, which contain DNA.

People that say there is no life in the universe but Earth are highly misinformed individuals that don't know much about our questionable ancient history or astronomy (or just can't comprehend 'infinite'). Or they are in denial because their beliefs they thought were true since birth and had affirmed so many times due to purposely surrounding themselves with like-minded individuals come into question and thus they feel their very self-identity is being assaulted by thinking for themselves or outside of their microcosm. These are people incapable of the skills necessary for "critical thinking" & don't even deserve to be argued with.

I will try & put this in perspective, so even someone like that can understand and open up their mind hopefully.

If this dot on your screen were the size of Earth "." (which is something you could never see in its entirety in an entire lifetime)...then our 1 galaxy is the size of this entire planet (earth/sea/air/underneath the surface--EVERYTHING). There's at least a few hundred BILLION galaxies in the known universe, many of them formed eons before our own.

Read that, digest it & then ask yourself again. "Are we alone in this entire universe?" and you'd see just how ridiculous such a notion even is, especially considering spontaneous life experiments.
edit on 18-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

The alien topic was much more rich in the 1940s, then much more rich again in the 1970s, 80s, and 90s. I personally had an experience that is the most craziest thing I would ever be able to imagine. It was at a magicians website forum. I met a girl and had a relationship with her, I had a dream one night that 4 skinny aliens (5ft tall) found my house from the whole city and brought her to me. I was very shocked and she felt then tell me about her abduction experience, I was the only one besides her best friend who she told, and after hours of asking her questions and testing her I started to believe. She was a pagan by the way and I was christian. We broke up and I camped on the way home from Texas by the 4 corners because the whole thing was just way out of hand and I needed time to reflect(with communication to a town camping director). After I got home I was even researching UFOs much and I came across a book called the alien love bite. The same thing that happened to me, happened to enough people for her to write this book. The book describes one of the things I believe to be true about the William Cooper Secret Goverment lecture ('89), that the aliens control people through magic and the occult, the books goes on to say that emotions are one of the many things aliens harvest for their purposes.

For me to go through the experience and then come across the research that blatantly points to the same reality that I experienced, the aliens exist on a subconscious or physical level and I would be stupid not to believe. I would be ok if it is just on a subconscious level and they are demons, or they are physical beings with technology so great it is magical and they chose Dulce has a place to locate.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Very good psychoanalysis, MasonicFantom!!

You make some excellent points about astronomy and spontaneous life.

Hregressor that sounds like a really freaky experience.
edit on 18-1-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't truly do not understand how one can be so blatently ignorant. If the universe truly is an infinite expanse, than anything that anyone could possible imagine exists somewhere at some point in time....especially life, even in its most complex forms.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have to say now with almost three years of interest in the subject it's getting disappointing to see nothing serious happening on the ET front and not even bothering to look at most UFO threads knowing they'll be proven hoax or misunderstanding within ten posts.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
We will never know until that one day happens..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Anyone who doesn't believe in aliens or even accepts the possibility that life may exist out there needs to get a reality check pronto.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA. thats how i feel right now OP. thats ridiculous. given the odds that planet Earth alone has life on it. no matter what the equation is. its a common sensual and mathmatical fact there is other life out there.

BUT! you could be right about our government. in fact i believe that at LEAST 50% of the sightings are govt related. of course they have all this technology. which is why i laugh at the space shuttle...thats far more dangerous than how we can get there today. but it also wouldnt surprise me if area 51/S4 is doing missions to outer space in back in a matter of hours. i think you need to get it in your mind that extraterrestrial beings ARE IN FACT out there. and it doesnt matter if 1 billion people saw a ufo land and alien beings come out. that still wont be proof to skeptics such as yourself. your just too close minded about the alien subject alone. like other people say, in time the truth will come out. until than have fun being ignorant "says Michael Jackson"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There are billions and billions of stars and planets out there... and you're saying that none of them have life even remotely close to ours?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What would be the benefit for a man like Henry J. McElroy (and numerous other respected indivduals) to lie about this ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14/3/11 by CrashRetrieval because: Spelling error.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Aliens do not exist, we are them.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looks you are also a supporter of my 2 threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by hornum
TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.
[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

Regarding craft in outerspace : well, I don't think we are that far yet...perhaps just probes to Exosphere (at most)

Moon Installation: this also sounds a bit too far fetch to me...what exactly are these installations ? (sorry, I haven't been following the thread)

Did OP mean to say that either
A) Extraterrestrials do not exist
or
B) The "Aliens" portraited in the Observable UFO Phenomenon do not exist
?

edit on 14-3-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If an asteroid seeded life on earth then asteroids can seed life else where in other star's "Godilock zone". How can you say theres no alien when scientists have not even explored past Mars yet? If our sun was a grain of sand, the universe is all the sand found on all the beaches on earth. How can you make statement about other star system when scientists have not even fully understood our own solar system? If anything, you should (as other scientists already do) assume that other star systems are like our own

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

Exactly. You have no proof either. Think of the possibility, in an ENDLESS universe, that humans are the only life forms. Just think about that. It doesn't make one bit of sense at all. Now that is ignorance at its finest.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

good one. most of the people need to believe in something which is tangible. Think of sumerians, egiptians, mayans, all of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is this thread still going on? Where's that proof he promised?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok, Firstly there is more evidence to support that ET's exist than there is to support that "The Powers That Be" exist, is there not? Isn't TPTB just a made up name to support conspiracies against mankind? Like "Oh there must be someone behind this Japan quake", and "Oh my have you seen the chemtrails they were spraying this morning, must be TPTB". They even operate HAARP...NOT scientists..."Oh my, Has anyone seen that TWO suns video?, I knew the PTB were spraying those chemtrails for a reason, it was to cover up NIBURU".

Really, Contrails from a plane, are really chemicals to either cover something up or depopulate the human race? And there are people behind it?

So where is the evidence the PTB exist?

Secondly, for thousands of years, Man has been reporting on strange and unknown objects in the sky. Ancient civilisations depict them in hieroglyphics, and they are depicted in paintings that date back as far as 1400 by artists; and that's just as far back as I know.

Out of the trillions of galaxies in our infinite universe...Are seriously naive enough to say Aliens don't exist?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Hmm..maybe the stars, seeing how all those stars are suns, just like our sun is a star, that should be enough proof that aliens exist, what are the possiblities that it is just our star that happens to have planets orbiting around them, I'd say 1 : 500,000,000 possibility.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Dumb thread, can't believe it got so many replies. OP clearly extremely ignorant

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Given all the spontaneous life experiments (DNA arising from inanimate matter in just 5 days) I'd have to say the universe is teeming with life. Any planet with water of course would 99.99999% have life on it (microscopic or otherwise).

"DNA arising from inanimate matter in just 5 days" WHAT? Has this been confirmed? The miraculous birth of DNA was the only question in my mind about life existing commonly.

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join