It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
I think there must be "Aliens" or the possibility of Extra Terrestrial life - because look at the variety we have right here on earth.

Consider all the creatures under the seas - this IS a different 'atmosphere' anyway and all kinds of unusual creatures live there.

From strange microbes to phosphorescent jelly fish.

What if the life form was not a carbon based , would that not provoke your fantasy but for others its a mere reality. So at which point are you able to comprehend that you are a product of your surroundings.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I remember when i met my first extraterrestrial visitors, i was excited and wanted to share it with a few intelligent people.......but i did not want my privacy invaded. Plausible deniability, what a great concept.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I think you might be right. It is highly likely the spacecraft and occupants witnessed by so many credible individuals might actually be crypto-terrestrials from this planet.
Still that would only account for some of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.
[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

I agree. However, belief in an international, global conspiracy run by players whose primary motivation is to distract you with, among other things, fake aliens, abductions, and sightings, seems somewhat fanciful to me. You might consider following your own advice.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

There are plenty of holes..

Technology is easy to keep secret because of installations throughout the world that your average citizen is not privy to.

Can you elaborate? What kind of "installations?" You have not elaborated on anything. Tell me when this "technological scandal" began? Provide some supporting evidence. Perhaps some historical evidence linking powerful world leaders and scientists to eachother over centuries of time.

These craft are flown around in populated areas and they can get away with it because they are unidentifiable to the average citizen.

Why would an organization who seeks to "control" and does so apparently very well (due to it's SECRECY) fly objects over populated areas?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The underlying truth:

There is no reason to crap on Newton, Einstein, Rutherford, Bohr, Schroedinger, Dirac, Weinberg, Witten etc. There is plenty of historical evidence to show that our technological advancement is (more or less) parallel and in sync with historically documented brainiacs, ideas, & inventions.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that the thought/work of many smart individuals who have died before us, have given us a better understanding of the reality we live today. Throughout history these folks have always been creative, intelligent, and "ahead of their time." As they die out, they have passed the torch of human knowledge to newer generations who continue working on all the fundamental questions which still evade us to this day!

There just is no evidence to suggest ordinary (terrestrial) humans of the past could invent such technology.

A) Today there are more human beings living than every before. Law of probabilities. There's more people alive to stumble upon this supposed "secret technology."
B) There is more physical knowlege available and it's easier to access than ever before.
C) Much better economic societal structure in place today than ever before. This means there is a much better chance of someone having access to equipment, edcuation facilities, research facilities, peer collaboration- all in ways that were never available in the past.

In short, without believing that "TPTB" were all super terrestrials who had IQ's that were simply off the charts, it just doesn't add up.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So, I've been reading the debate among the members on this thread, I noticed that many ppl are falling into the trap of boxing themselves in intellectually by making assumptions about the nature of things.

Some say, "Well, if the Universe is swarming with life, why haven't Aliens exposed themselves yet, and why is there little evidence?"

First off, there is plenty of evidence. The fact that you don't take the time to put pieces together is simply a result of "selective" thinking and observations. If you WANTED to believe in aliens, you'd have found countless articles, photos, credible testimonials, etc.. The fact remains you're more inclined to NOT want to believe in aliens, so you ignore much of the available info that provides "proof."

Secondly, ask yourself this:

Why do you assume E.T.'s would make themselves known if they really existed? What if, for whatever reason, they don't want to be known or widely investigated by humans?

FACE IT. Movies, television, books, etc.. has shaped your opinions on E.T.s. You think of little green men flying down in their saucers trying to enslave (or peacefully contact) humans. Thinking about "aliens" brings about cliche depictions from pop culture. Free your mind from man-made conventional thinking and realize that humanity has a very tiny grasp on reality and the nature of the Universe.

At one time, the earth was flat, people with mental disorders were possessed by demons, women were not equal to men, cigarettes were healthy, aliens never existed, and so on and so forth.

Humans cling so tightly to their current worldviews and present-day conventional thinking. As long as the general consensus is [insert belief or opinion], most people follow blindly, trusting man-made conclusions from men sporting fancy man-made awards and titles.

Sadly, many believers in E.T.'s are prone to selective thinking as well, and give a bad name to those who reasonably seek the truth about E.T.s.

"Aliens are controlling the minds of politicians!!"

"OPEN UR EYES ND U SEE THAT DERE IZ UNDERGROUND BASES FULL OF BAD ALIENS WIT EVIL AGENDAS!"

I mean, anything is possible, but stating flaky theories such as the ones stated above as FACT is as bad as those who (with zealous vigor) claim "wake up, aliens don't exist and never have." I'm sure you'd love to believe there are underground alien colonies (wouldn't that just make life EXCITING?!), but you gots to be real with yourself...

WAKE UP.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have read extensively on UFO's and aliens. The conclusion I came to was the whole phenomena was demonic, and "aliens" were none other than demons. At least one author shares my opinion, and I can't give his name or the book's title, since most of my books are packed for an upcoming move to New Mexico.

Whatever - I have also concluded that all the weird probings, especially having to do with the reproductive tracts, including actual (?) mating with aliens, is an effort by these demons to achieve physicality. If they do that, [THEOLOGY WARNING!] they will be able to claim a part in God's plan of salvation. God forbid!! It's not gonna happen, folks.

Go ahead and jeer, but the evidence is there...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Since this thread has bounced between God and Aliens. In my previous comments stating God was plural in Genesis, and how in Genesis 6:4 it speaks of the sons of God mating and having children with the daughters of man. Your response is that God just is.

Thomas Jefferson said it best when he said "Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there is one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."

You have to remember the Bible was written to help a bunch of ancient olive growers to understand things beyond their abilities, using analogies to shepards and sheep, because they were shepards.

I'm sure if God was to come today, he would explain things more accurately as we are better able to understand.

It's not that God is, it's what (or who) is God. I still think that the Bible and ancient alien theory go hand in hand. The real question is what is our purpose.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by MCAinSTL]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I have read extensively on UFO's and aliens. The conclusion I came to was the whole phenomena was demonic, and "aliens" were none other than demons. At least one author shares my opinion, and I can't give his name or the book's title, since most of my books are packed for an upcoming move to New Mexico.

Whatever - I have also concluded that all the weird probings, especially having to do with the reproductive tracts, including actual (?) mating with aliens, is an effort by these demons to achieve physicality. If they do that, [THEOLOGY WARNING!] they will be able to claim a part in God's plan of salvation. God forbid!! It's not gonna happen, folks.

Go ahead and jeer, but the evidence is there...

l (?) mating with aliens, is an effort by these demons to achieve physicality. If they do that, [THEOLOGY WARNING!] they will be able to claim a part in God's plan of salvation.

I don't know about "demons" and I don't know about "all" alien activity or "the whole phenomena" but you might have something there with other intelligences trying to achieve physicality here for some reason/benefit. Hard to imagine it is to become some influence here or has anything at all to do with our lives or why wait to show up?
Perhaps physicality and mortality is key and death IS the window to somewhere else?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OP, how would you react if I told you that we ARE aliens. That the life here came from space? Because that my friend is a fact, there is plenty of life in the universe and it is more than likely to hold intelligent and advanced beings, capable of space/time/dimension travel.
Our best experts know next to nothing of our universe. But apparently there can't be intelligent aliens visiting us, because Hornum said so.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheOracle]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

If anybody,has stll any doubts about Ufos being for real,simply watch the Movie "I Know what i saw".(I bought the DVD).After watching this movie you wound be able to deny the Ufo facts anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
After reading this entire thread, I'm a little disheartened by some of the postings. People keep bringing up math and statistics. Here's my take on that:

Let me say that personally I do believe in aliens. However, the OP makes a simple and clear point. To give an analogy- if you flip a coin you have a 50% chance of getting heads. Yet at the same time it is possible to only get tails time and time again. Therefore, just because getting heads is statistically likely, it doesn't mean it will ever happen.

Now, to the countless posters saying that they have seen/experienced/etc.- The OP is not denying these things, he's just saying they're not alien.

Again, I personally believe differently than the OP, but that doesn't make his argument less valid than mine.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Out of hundreds of millions of known species that have existed throughout history how many have developed any kind of civilization? Just one. One. That would seem to make the odds that inteligent beings capable of space flight between solar systems would be rare in the extreme. Add that with the likelyhood that two such civilizations, given the age of the universe, would exist at the same time and in easy range of reaching each other (I don't know what easy would be), the only logical conclusion you can come to (ask any vulcan) is that aliens are not visiting.

Most UFO's are no doubt man made, some are probably rare natural phenomena caused by such things as geological friction like techtonic plates rubbing together creating some type of static plasma energy (my personal theory as to why so many UFO's are sighted around unstable fault lines and active volcanoes)and the rest are probably hoaxes, and confused witnesses.

If aliens were visiting thier mission would most likley be anthropological in nature to gain insight into thier own primitive past, as we would have nothing else to offer them, and therefore never, under any circumstances contact us.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We are just beginning to discover other life in our own solar system, we're just starting to scratch the surface in this domain. Dismissing life in the whole known universe and beyond merely points towards an overestimation of one's thought process and conclusions, a lack of insight.

The poster's thinking is essentially flawed. If you can't learn that sometimes you are in no position to draw conclusions, then don't bother at all. Never heard of an unsolved case? A question that cannot yet be answered?

You should have posted what you really mean in stead of using a catchy slogan in the title to stir up the forum and get lots of attention. All you just said is: aliens do not exist! vaguely based on the "fact" that there is no information and I'm sure you understand TPTB much better then the rest of us - you could be right, or wrong but that doesn't matter, really. It's a foolish conclusion nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"There are things going on that we will never fully understand, nor should we, but please understand this, aliens don't exist, humans do! And some of these humans are evil, greedy and manipulitive A holes! "

We are evidence that aliens exist, think about it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Sohan]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Adult Discussions Only.

Well hello once again. I can assure you I will not be posting in this thread again and I will have proof for you all very soon. In the meantime I have started another thread for those that have genuine experiences of Alien's from outerspace. If your game I am interested in discussing them with you. I have had nobody respond with genuine claims as yet, so come on prove me wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hornum]

We can't prove you wrong.... just like you can't prove that we are wrong, because we have not been to the farthest porions of outer space. So you might as well stop sayin you have proof that they don't exist when we have not even hit 1% of outer space and have only been to a few planets other than ours. Space is science's unknown, it will take many many many years to figure out what is and what isn't out there. And I seriously doubt that you or anyone on this planet has any proof of either side of this argument. So lets just call this a draw and come back to this in lets say, 100 years or so.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Disillusioned_Youth

That quote is by me..

Well, if you would have read more of my posts, you'd know that this is not the case at all. I DO believe in extraterrestrial life.. or let's say, I think it's very probable. Almost a necessity. It's just paradoxal: where are they?

I understand that they would hide from humans, but like I said, if the universe is full of life, it would be pretty hard to phantom that.. I've been into this stuff for maybe 6-7 years now, and it's disappointing how all those people you thought had some real information turn up to be con men (Cooper, Lazar), so you start to question the whole thing.

I'm still a firm believer in ET life, that's for sure. And I guess we get to meet them one day.

[edit on 21/6/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I notice that nobody has bothered to reply to my post. That is because I'm right.
Even if aliens are visiting here (they're not btw) they will never ever show themselves to us because there is absolutley nothing we could offer them that they don't already have with the exception of an insight to thier own primitive long lost past. Showing themselves to us would ruin that antropological exrecise for them because we would then be contaminated.
You waste you time thinking our space brothers will come here to enlighten us. What a joke!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

Nothing to offer them? We could offer them friendship, french fries, music, a nice vacation spot....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

Unless, as I've stated in earlier posts, they are the ones who created us, they would observe us, but eventually would, at the right time show themselves.

Also, in the Bible, when the ancients directly spoke with God, who were they speaking to?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join