It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
here u go hornum go ahead and enjoy!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by Reign02
To say that aliens don't exist is a pretty obsurd statement. How many millions of planets are out there? LOTS now it would be foolish to think that we are the only life forms out there in a never ending and always expanding space. They might just look like me and you for all we know. I really doubt they have come to this planet or even know that we are here, but one day we will find them or they will find us. People say the word "alien" and everyone thinks of little green men, or grays, or repitlians, or some type of humanoid being. Well technically alien life could be something as simple as bacteria or some form of plant life.

I respect your opinion but don't think mine is absurd at all. Is it so hard to believe we are the only intelligent life in the Universe?

Yea it is very hard to believe that we are the only ones out there. Look up at the stars at night out in the country side, realize that there are many planets revolving around each star. There could be endless stars and planets, so yes it would be completley obsurd to think that we are the only forms of life in this bigger than words can describe universe.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Agreed. Although Id like to continue trying to get through to him in the future or maybe laugh at him when its common indisputable knowledge.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I am starting another thread in a couple of days! You will know for yourself in the next couple of years.

Please spare us with predictions hornum, next you will be saying my guru told me so

One thing about this site is the wanabee's can never prove anything, talk the talk but can t walk for #. Dont make claims unless you can back them up

May i suggest something to you hornum , Live for now. Dont worry about tomorow. because tomorow always comes

Wal

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCAinSTL
reply to post by hornum

God is not an extraterrestrial. God Is. The Nephilim were sons of nobles.

Hmm..see this is what I find ironical. I am not attacking your beliefs but you accept the idea of god so easily and yet you would be unable to explain this phenomenon .

The problem with god is size. In ancient times it was believed that the earth was the centre of the universe but we later learned that this is not so.The universe by itself is so expansive and massive that we do not know where it ends. This is something I always used to wonder as a child.

Take the tip of a lead pencil for example. Although it presents itself as being solid, it is not so. Under an electron microscope you would observe that it consists of minute particles called atoms whose numbers would stretch to infinity.Its another thing that the atoms themselves consist of numerous small particles like tachyons, electrons,protons etc. I have always found this bizzare but in many ways the structure of an atom is akin to a solar system or even a galaxy.The tip you see is like a universe in itself.

In many ways all things are relative. What is the universe? How many universes are there?what is the nature of this universe?....you see the universe is constantly moving and for all we know the universe may be a pea shell,a golf ball or whatever...the possibilities are endless.It is simply something that our primitive minds cannot comprehend. Unless you have been to every galaxy, every planet and every star you cannot state with certainity that there is no life out there!

Screw mathematics, just look at quantum physics which clearly enunciates that there is certainly another earth like planet out there brimming with life in another parrallel universe....Scientists have been able to point out such a planet in our very own galaxy which is like an earth clone.However since we many never be able to go there we shall never know.

A priest friend explained the first 11 chapters of the genesis as being mythical. It was a story concoted by elders at that time as they needed to explain the origins of mankind as very little was know of things that prevailed before the flood story.So yea the first 11 chapters are pure hogwash and this is something the vatican ain't gonna tell you openly.

The universe is an enigma which may never ever be solved and presents an endlessly infinite number of possibilities...for that matter even lightning strikes twice...our existence is more fragile than you think. God is perhaps mankinds psychological security.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

please.
like you would know.
you silly *ignorant* people and your 'absolutes'.
deny what?

right, no other people in the universe.
brilliant!

that is beyond ignorant..
we dont even have a word for how ridiculous that is..... lol

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Ahmose]

... and as if you would know.

It's hypocritical. Your whole post is ignorant.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ahmose,

although I agree with you, that the conclusions the OP makes are a bit questionable, I can't appreciate the way you express your critics on him (or her).

Truthseeker1984 came from the same angle as you, but he expressed his opinion (post by truthseeker1984) in a much less hurting and in the end more informative and so more convincing way.

I may be wrong, but I think, "denying ignorance" means also showing some respect to the ones who don't agree with us.

Good day,
Peloquin

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Remember, those of us who have seen UFOs and those who have memories of abduction and/or contact with ETs don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else. I can think of a hundred or more different things that people have come to accept and believe with less evidence than what exists for ETs visiting (invading?) Earth. To think alien life forms do not exist is beyond absurd.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Adult Discussions Only.

Well hello once again. I can assure you I will not be posting in this thread again and I will have proof for you all very soon. In the meantime I have started another thread for those that have genuine experiences of Alien's from outerspace. If your game I am interested in discussing them with you. I have had nobody respond with genuine claims as yet, so come on prove me wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The Alien/UFO topic has been a biggy for many years now and I must admit it has intrigued me no end until recently.

To put it simply, people who believe in Aliens are wrong and are being decieved by TPTB. Now you might say "I've seen one" or "I was abducted" and that is fair enough but where is the proof? or more to the point where is the proof they are aliens?

We have photos of UFOS (Generally fuzzy unsteady images of balloons and lanterns) and we have the same of so called aliens. We have high ranking officials willing to swear under oath to the existance of such things.

I am not saying they have not witnessed something bizzare, I am simply saying they are not aliens.I am going to share a theory which is not new to many of you so bare with me.

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.

Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

There has been some crazy stuff going on for a long time and TPTB are laughing at our ignorance. Laughing because we are so easily decieved as a species.

There are things going on that we will never fully understand, nor should we, but please understand this, aliens don't exist, humans do! And some of these humans are evil, greedy and manipulitive A holes!

Now if someone can introduce me to an alien and we can jump in thier saucer, fly to their home planet and sight see, bring it on. Until then I'm afraid it's just a bunch of misguided evil humans.

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

I do not doubt that our governments are involved, most likely more than I presently realise or even want to know about. Nonetheless, I refuse to believe that this is all there is to life. I hold the personal conviction that it is utterly absurd to believe that nothing else has come before us and exists along side us. I also place heavy doubts that you even realise the entirety of the situation we find ourselves in. Claiming that it is equally as possible that life does not exist amongst the 70 sextillion+ stars in the visible universe as it is possible that it does is not the crux of the issue.
How big do you think you are in the scheme of everything? Can you honestly stare yourself down and tell yourself, "This is all that there is"? "I am it." "There is no other Truth." Where did you come from?
The physical world is beautiful, awe-inspiring and abundant beyond words; the Earth is simply interesting enough without such stories of extraterrestrial civilisations habituating in and outside of our galaxy. Furthermore, ETs who are directly observing and interacting with our race. But I look at everything that I have before me, everything in its entirety, and I see something completely different to what you see.

Knowing comes from a place beyond the tangible and no one nor nothing can teach you it but yourself.

All in all, if this is your honest to God conclusion, then so be it, I guess.
But I think you are missing the point.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but you just made me choke on my cornflakes.

To deny EVERY piece of evidence, every single photograph, every single astronaut, every single witness...... is the epitomy of ignorance.

I do not, in any way, consider myself to be a gullible person. In fact, I concluded (along with many other intelligent and educated people) that there is life elsewhere in the Universe. You, my dear friend, are of the mindset that the world is flat, and that the sun revolves around the earth.

And it's people like you that keep this little blue planet from evolving. For when the majority of people would rather hide in front of their TV sets, dig their heads in the sand and feign ignorance-----we're in trouble.

Rather than trying to extropilate a mindset from the 16th century, why don't you open your eyes, your mind and your intuition and work on making this world a better place? Encourage others to seek the truth. Show others the way.

We are headed for disaster.

And pretending that the world is still flat? You've just become part of the problem and not the solution.

The world needs you to wake up.....and to wake others up along the way.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
EDIT: Double post

[edit on 19-6-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The Alien/UFO topic has been a biggy for many years now and I must admit it has intrigued me no end until recently.

To put it simply, people who believe in Aliens are wrong and are being decieved by TPTB. Now you might say "I've seen one" or "I was abducted" and that is fair enough but where is the proof? or more to the point where is the proof they are aliens?

We have photos of UFOS (Generally fuzzy unsteady images of balloons and lanterns) and we have the same of so called aliens. We have high ranking officials willing to swear under oath to the existance of such things.

I am not saying they have not witnessed something bizzare, I am simply saying they are not aliens.I am going to share a theory which is not new to many of you so bare with me.

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.
Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

There has been some crazy stuff going on for a long time and TPTB are laughing at our ignorance. Laughing because we are so easily decieved as a species.

There are things going on that we will never fully understand, nor should we, but please understand this, aliens don't exist, humans do! And some of these humans are evil, greedy and manipulitive A holes!

Now if someone can introduce me to an alien and we can jump in thier saucer, fly to their home planet and sight see, bring it on. Until then I'm afraid it's just a bunch of misguided evil humans.

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]
Which makes so much sense, as opposed to thinking intelligent life exists out there in the universe, which contains thousands upon thousands of galaxies (www.universetoday.com...), each of which contains hundreds (and probably even more) of planets.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sozen94

well said,

there is other life out there.

Its statiscally impossible for life not to exist elsewhere.

Its also statiscally impossible for other life forms to not have evolved beyond our current technology.

Visitations by other advanced civilizations are a given.

Mankind is but an infant in the universal collective.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
All I have to say to this thread, is just because something isnt proven doesnt mean it doesnt exist. It simply means you are ignorant of its existence therefore you deny that exists. For people who are all about proof, they are ignorant of things until it is proven to them that it exists. Anything is possible.
Just because we are what we believe in our little mindset to be advanced, doesnt mean that there arent more evolved beings out there who have technology that is more advanced than ours. Because most of humanity is arrogant in of itself and thinks of itself as the highest lifeform based on their current knowledge, they fail to see a bigger picture or deny it out of ignorance of the universe.

[edit on 10/5/09 by OutlanderHuman24]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not gonna read through the hole thread but semantics seems to be a big issue when discussing this. Or rather, illiteracy.

Theres a massive difference between Aliens existing and Aliens visiting Earth. The critics can't seem to grasp this.

The same happens when they try to dismiss UFOs outright; On the back of not knowing the difference between UFOs and spaceships.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
reply to post by Sozen94

well said,

there is other life out there.

Its statiscally impossible for life not to exist elsewhere.

Its also statiscally impossible for other life forms to not have evolved beyond our current technology.

Visitations by other advanced civilizations are a given.

Mankind is but an infant in the universal collective.

Evidence please. Your claims are without real merit. Statistically impossible? Show me the stats. Highly likely, impossible it is not.

And visitations by advanced civilisations aren't a given.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I sometimes wonder just how far more advanced than us humans could many of the other life forms in even our own galaxy be? I'm sure a good percentage have advanced enough only to a point where they have destroyed themselves through war, or pollution of their planet much the same as we are doing here on Earth, yet for those who do make it past this primitive stage and as a species survive, could they possibly reach a state in which physical bodies are no longer required? I know this might seem a bit far-fetched, but what was considered science fiction only fifty or sixty years ago, has long since become reality, and I've no doubt the military is at least that much ahead of what we know today.

If there are aliens with advanced technology to come across vaste expanses of space, then there are two posibilities:

1) The cost of propelling a craft across those vast expanses is huge. It must be. If it was a low cost endevour we would have huge numbers of visitors in our local zoo. We don't.
It is therefore likely that, if they are here, they are here for the purpose of conquest. Ressources or population expansion are the only logical reasons for visiting other star systems.

This is in direct opposition to the many claims by contactees, that the aliens are here to warn us about our impending doom.

Which brings us to reason number two.

2) They are so advanced that they have decided to spread the good news across the expanse of space, even if it costs a lot of 'Tza'Arky WoodMoney.

If they are so concerned with our well being, . - WHY DON'T THEY ACTUALLY HELP? And why is all contact done in such a secret manner? If they are so advanced they can protect tehmselves and have nothing to fear if they land in Times Square.

Most contactees are full of crap about "benevolent beings", "a warning", "we must change our ways".
If the aliens are so bloody brilliant, they can bloody well help. I'm sure that the people of earth will change their ways if some aliens demonstrate their ability to take out all our nukes in one fell swoop. Vaporize evil people. That would make us listen far better than some self appointed contactee.

----------

option 1) seems to be the most logical, but the only people shooting are the people of earth who (by popular claims on ATS among other scary places) on numerous occations have shot down UFO's.

Why the technological advanced aliens haven't shot back is anyones guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutlanderHuman24
All I have to say to this thread, is just because something isnt proven doesnt mean it doesnt exist. It simply means you are ignorant of its existence therefore you deny that exists. For people who are all about proof, they are ignorant of things until it is proven to them that it exists. Anything is possible.
Just because we are what we believe in our little mindset to be advanced, doesnt mean that there arent more evolved beings out there who have technology that is more advanced than ours. Because most of humanity is arrogant in of itself and thinks of itself as the highest lifeform based on their current knowledge, they fail to see a bigger picture or deny it out of ignorance of the universe.

[edit on 10/5/09 by OutlanderHuman24]

Well, we have been there before haven't we?

Anything is NOT possible.

It is not possible to have a photon five hundred trillion million miles in diameter.

You can claim it can be so, until you are blue in your face, but it doesn't change fact.

It is not possible for me to think that anything is possible, so therefore your argument is non valid.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

It is not possible for me to think that anything is possible, so therefore your argument is non valid.

Oh touche. You got him, good. Well played.

Second line

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join