It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 24
29
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum I don't even understand why you keep coming back if you think this is all BS?


I don't know why you keep posting this nonsense when it has been repeatedly explained to you - with direct quotes from the site owner - that such comments are not appropriate in this forum.

You are not here to discuss, but simply to declare other members "wrong" because you claim to "know" aliens don't exist and to "know" they haven't visited earth.




posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Originally posted by hornum I don't even understand why you keep coming back if you think this is all BS?


I don't know why you keep posting this nonsense when it has been repeatedly explained to you - with direct quotes from the site owner - that such comments are not appropriate in this forum.

You are not here to discuss, but simply to declare other members "wrong" because you claim to "know" aliens don't exist and to "know" they haven't visited earth.


Can you please tell me where I should have posted it then. Can I get it moved?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by hornum]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder just how far more advanced than us humans could many of the other life forms in even our own galaxy be? I'm sure a good percentage have advanced enough only to a point where they have destroyed themselves through war, or pollution of their planet much the same as we are doing here on Earth, yet for those who do make it past this primitive stage and as a species survive, could they possibly reach a state in which physical bodies are no longer required? I know this might seem a bit far-fetched, but what was considered science fiction only fifty or sixty years ago, has long since become reality, and I've no doubt the military is at least that much ahead of what we know today.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum
 


Then grace us with your own enlightenment, which disproves all many tens of thousands who before you, rose to the occasion, to tell the opposite of what you have been promising for some time to tell.

This is very small to toy with some good minds on this forum, trying to create demand for your truth story still to come and to come !!
If you wanted to do same, your ducks would have been in a row beforehand.

Lastly, heed the warning in the latter part of my previous post to you. You can only from here on out dig an intellectual hole for yourself.
This topic is above reason really. One has either experienced this or not, and you cant disprove experience, the only option left is to tangle with mind games and ultimately they land you in the dwang.

????????????



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Can you please tell me where I should have posted it then.


I don't know, or care, but I do know - and so do you if you read Springer's comments - that it shouldn't be here. You aren't arguing a case, because you haven't provided the slightest evidence for your claims, so all that remains is your repeated insistence that you "know aliens don't exist" and that those who consider it possible that they may have visited earth are simply "wrong".

If I seem irritated, it's because I linked to Admin's comments quoted above about ten pages back and you obviously didn't care and ignored them.

Perhaps this thread should be in the "Grey Area".



[edit on 18-6-2010 by Malcram]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InCause
reply to post by hornum
 


Then grace us with your own enlightenment, which disproves all many tens of thousands who before you, rose to the occasion, to tell the opposite of what you have been promising for some time to tell.

This is very small to toy with some good minds on this forum, trying to create demand for your truth story still to come and to come !!
If you wanted to do same, your ducks would have been in a row beforehand.

Lastly, heed the warning in the latter part of my previous post to you. You can only from here on out dig an intellectual hole for yourself.
This topic is above reason really. One has either experienced this or not, and you cant disprove experience, the only option left is to tangle with mind games and ultimately they land you in the dwang.

????????????


I am working on aquiring the proof as I have seen it and touched it! However it is not mine. I am working on it believe me. and I am willing to admit in retrospect that i shouldnt have even bothered starting this thread but i guess I got excited with what i have found out. I am currently working with someone and am explaining my story, maybe this person wont believe me and i'll be back to square one. I am not as smart as a lot of you people, a lot of this is new to me. One thing. If I had information and proof to blow this whole thing open. Who would i go to?



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Originally posted by hornum

Can you please tell me where I should have posted it then.


I don't know, or care, but I do know - and so do you if you read Springer's comments - that it shouldn't be here. You aren't arguing a case, because you haven't provided the slightest evidence for your claims, so all that remains is your repeated insistence that you "know aliens don't exist" and that those who consider it possible that they may have visited earth are simply "wrong".

If I seem irritated, it's because I linked to Admin's comments quoted above about ten pages back and you obviously didn't care and ignored them.

Perhaps this thread should be in the "Grey Area".



[edit on 18-6-2010 by Malcram]


You obviously do care, Hey I am no blogger or a good writer! and i really don't understand why your irritated, its hard to keep up with all these posts! I am doing the best i can. You seem like an angry person. I personally am currently the evidence/proof. For the moment thats the best i have. I am truely sorry if i have offended you but I am a novice here.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by hornum]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

I am working on aquiring the proof as I have seen it and touched it! However it is not mine. I am working on it believe me. and I am willing to admit in retrospect that i shouldnt have even bothered starting this thread but i guess I got excited with what i have found out. I am currently working with someone and am explaining my story, maybe this person wont believe me and i'll be back to square one.


Dealing with the evidence you believe you have is definitely the way to go, rather than starting with your conclusion.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram
 


You really are not much help. Why not ignore me?



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

You obviously do care, Hey I am no blogger or a good writer! and i really don't understand why your irritated, its hard to keep up with all these posts! I am doing the best i can. You seem like an angry person. I personally am currently the evidence/proof. For the moment thats the best i have. I am truely sorry if i have offended you but I am a novice here.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by hornum]


I don't care where it goes. I do care that it's presently here. You haven't offended me, but I'm irritated because you were told this ages ago but carried on anyway. So it shouldn't be a mystery to you.

As I said, stick to presenting evidence for your claim that "aliens don't exist" and have not visited earth and are not responsible for any UFO sightings. Good luck proving that as, frankly, it's an impossible task to prove that unbelievably far reaching negative claim. Still, as I said, dealing with the evidence you feel you have rather than simply insisting on your conclusions is the way to go. And if you don't have it yet then you should probably wait.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Malcram]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by ptmckiou
Much of our technology has come from reverse engineering advanced craft that we have acquired, such as the Roswell craft among others.
partly correct, it's not alien technology though.



or it could be like James Cameron s SCIFI Movie Terminator from the Future ! ?
Anomaly's of the Past! ya know Rock/Spark Plug Human Footprints/with Dinosaurs metal Perfect Geometry Metal Sphere Balls Millions of year OLD

Watch the Documentary Mysterious Origin's of Man Narrator Charles Heston


like the partial Circut board/ CPU and Metalic Hand from the T-800 in Terminator 2 a Reverse Engineering ! kind of thing

Like the Test tube to Transistors , Circuit Boards Etc..

Corso !



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

You really are not much help. Why not ignore me?


Your thread doesn't "help". Why not try respecting ATS standards?

This thread should explain why I have a problem with your position (Springer's comments are on page 5):

www.abovetopsecret.com...


[edit on 18-6-2010 by Malcram]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would like to finish by saying this. The lid is about to come off and spray crap all over your faces. I will now take great pride in proving you all wrong. Goodbye.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Malcram
 


I will no longer post. How do I have this thread killed? I realise now I shouldnt have bothered.



Remember my quote from a previous posting to you.

Is it possible for you, just maybe to consider the position of those, that talk about their experiences and share it with the world, find themselves in, in their daily life. Consistent ridicule from those like you. I wonder how long you would take such a beating. It's not fun believe me!


How does it feel to be ridiculed and believe me ...they haven't even started.
Point two...Your point of departure favors the majority on the planet by far.

How would you feel if you had the experience as many do, you know undeniably that it happened and is true and true many times over, for many with repeated experiences and then you face the guns of unawareness.

Now consider if so many are keen to go through this humiliation and keep coming back if it's not the truth.

Have some courage and see this through !!!!



[edit on 18/6/10 by InCause]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Enough of the off topic posts that are focusing on each other. NO more!

The topic is Aliens Do Not Exist!. Keep to that topic or there will be actions on posts.

Thank you


[edit on June 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Aliens are real, UFO's are real, DUMB's are real, bases on moon and mars are real, anti-gravitic vehicles and weapons are real, stargates are real, men in black are real, reverse-engineering is real, hybrids are real, telekinesis is real, the military space program is real, space-platforms are real, abductions are real, soul-transfers are real, implants are totally real, your real, I'm real.

End transmission.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum
 


All I know is life is way too mysterious to simply just look at it so cut and dry. I see where you're coming from, but really there is no life out there? I have SEEN a UFO and as much as you deny what I saw, it does not change the TRUTH of the matter. If it was aliens or humans that I saw doesn't matter; what does matter is that there is more going in life then we know and that's enough for me...



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join