It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The wide view is, that we all walk in a different universe, each of us. We are transceivers in a non-local field. Read some of the latest physics. We are finally admitting as proven, what Niels Bohr, Einstein and other physicists discovered in the 20's, but where compelled (forced) by their warring countries to shift their focus on weapons development (fricken evil). So we are almost 100 years behind the truth.

Some people naturally, or through advancing their personal frequency to higher frequency wave lengths can perceive levels of reality that if you stood next to them, you would not see. Like the difference between HD and radio. Even looking at the same photograph, some will see more than you do. The photo exists in both universes, but is more detailed or patterns that look random to you are clearly seen otherwise.

Bumper sticker idea:

Its all a Holograph Stupid!

Like a holograph, there is the whole within the fragment. Even this limited 3D universe makes it all available if you can tune your instrument to it. There are 4D-11D universes too. Each goes beyond forever.

Many have seen UFO's where people next to them do not. Even when pointing at them they do not see. They are not listening to the same station as you really.

Aliens have also been experienced by millions. Many, many kinds. Faeries, trolls, Yeti, Ant people of the Hopi, Star People of the ancients. Through time, so many, we call mythical. And while mythical stories exist, many where real to the writers/recorders.

When you can be sympathetically resonated to some frequencies by beings that may perceive you, but not vice-versa, you will see too.

Meditating, accident victims, poisoning victims, mind adulterants, world events, and soon maybe a planetary resonance event can change your level of awareness to a higher level of perception. Maybe a pulse wave from the super-massive singularity at the center of the Milky Way that has been traveling faster than light was known to the ancients from contact with space-faring beings seeing the wavefront approaching. It may happen every 24000 years like the ancient Yugas say.

It does not matter how you get there. It is all about what you do when you ARE there. Will you need to shut down, kill yourself like the people who saw a being from another dimension in the Moth Man events and could not parse the reality with their limited allowances of understanding? Or can you have an open mind and willing intelligence to understand, or at least to allow a new reality to be experienced.

Seriously, aliens are a very small step for what you will see, either before or after this life is traded for the next class of lessons.

We are pre-schoolers wearing big people costumes, acting like we know something. Acting like there is such a thing as proof of anything. Acting like science is the best critical thinking in the universe. There is more than you can imagine you can imagine, you can imagine. Infinitly more.

Be as a child. Be open to the ideas, and stop wasting your life trying to prove your ignorance is truth. Join the club, and know that the more you know, the less you know. Every answer spawns a hundred new questions.

Aliens are a splinter of a Sequoia of truth. You just don't see it yet. That is OK too. Just try.

Wait for it.......

ZG

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Like a holograph, there is the whole within the fragment. Even this limited 3D universe makes it all available if you can tune your instrument to it. There are 4D-11D universes too. Each goes beyond forever.

Actually, if you put some stock in String Theory, we already do live in an 11-dimensional universe. It's just that we can't perceive the other 7 dimensions like we do the other four (Time is a dimension) because they're so closely and tightly wrapped around each other (or in the case of the 11th, widely wrapped outside of our universe).

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou
Much of our technology has come from reverse engineering advanced craft that we have acquired, such as the Roswell craft among others.
partly correct, it's not alien technology though.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

I believe you said it better. Yep!

ZG

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InCause

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by gordonwest
I heard people talking about the U.S.
I heard people that have been to the U.S.
I have seen soo many pictures-t.v shows-movies about the U.S.

So how would *I* know 100% that the U.S is a real country with real citizens in it?

... because *I* have NOT personaly experienced the U.S in anyway for being there and NOT seeing the place for myself.

How can I belive that the U.S is real?

Do you not understand that it was a stupid example to begin with! i responded with a stupid example! I have been to the US I know it exists!

* I know it IS NOT the same topic, but it is a "example" of the same-basic topic. *

Jump in a plane and fly to the states! Try flying to Malmac and visiting Alf!

Thats a silly example

I started reading this thread because I thought there just might be an intelligent statement coming from it, as point so to speak possible white flag option.
Boy was I wrong !!
After the first page I ran in to your answer on the post from Gordonwest.
You didn't even get his apt example. How simple can someone make an example for someone to get it. I guess this says it all !! You must be very young and uninformed, I will stray from calling you plain dumb. Let me assume the best rather.

It's clear you are completely ignorant about the topic and clearly wouldn't post something like this if you were intelligently seeking truth. So lets teach you how to acquire information.

If you are prepared to spend months doing research, because I think in your case that's what it would take, and in particular observing what experiencers have to offer, then you will eventually arrive at a point where you can ask the question. Will the thousands of highly qualified people in sensitive positions, ranging from the sciences to the military to those in common employment etc etc , ranging geographically the world over, be in this together as a fantastic conspiracy, or are they merely void of a reasonable self esteem and therefor are on an attention seeking journey, in order to gain attention or notoriety. Wrong !! The attention these people get is far from that in the whole!! They mostly get attention in a way that ridicules them, day in and day out from uninformed people like yourself, who do not have it in them to look past the obvious in life and rather decide : let me learn more, or maybe on a deeper level to consider the statement " I am a possibility".
Is it possible for you, just maybe to consider the position of those, that talk about their experiences and share it with the world, find themselves in, in their daily life. Consistent ridicule from those like you. I wonder how long you would take such a beating. It's not fun believe me!
Yes there are people who tell stories that are not the truth. That's life, but in your wildest dream, not everyone is lying or delusional or attention seeking. Use just a little uncommon sense!

Do you think by any yardstick that it's fun, enjoyable, a way to live a life when you have a doctorate in Physics, Astro Physics, Engineering Mathematics and the like, to toss all this down a toilet in the hope you can stroke your ego a bit ? Have you any idea what it takes to study these sciences and achieve a D ? Countless people that have walked this academic journey around the world have had these experiences.
Here is a question you maybe want to ask yourself personally !
Did you maybe consider why they have been contacted or are in a more privileged position to know and not "wonder" like you.
Don't "wander" my friend.
Do the work and do it fast, before you publicly decide to advertise the level of your thoughts. Don't shoot yourself in the foot before you even get into the trenches, let alone the front-line.
In life there are three types of people. Those that are dead because they are not breathing, those that are alive because they have chosen to become more of who they are and less of what they have been and then there are those that are the un-dead. They are not dead because it can be seen that they are breathing.Hope this helps.

I have been to the US! I know it exists. I answered a stupid example with a stupid example. My point is that I now know aliens don't exist and that you who believe in such things are wrong! How I know this will become apparent to everyone in an upcoming thread until then, why don't you do some research. I have done plenty but all of that became pointless after find out what I have recently! All you people seem to be capable of is belittling others when you do not understand something.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
'Aliens Do Not Exist!'
Great... I'm laid here miles above the earth on a cold steel
slab and I've missed the England/Algeria game.
To boot, I've a large tube inserted in my.... OW! that hurt.

I wish Icke was here to control these li'l gray bas... OW!

Anyway, thank you for your insight, Hornum and hopefully
these little b*ggers will leave me alone.

OW!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
'Aliens Do Not Exist!'
Great... I'm laid here miles above the earth on a cold steel
slab and I've missed the England/Algeria game.
To boot, I've a large tube inserted in my.... OW! that hurt.

I wish Icke was here to control these li'l gray bas... OW!

Anyway, thank you for your insight, Hornum and hopefully
these little b*ggers will leave me alone.

OW!

I do not deny what can be percieved as alien. They are not Aliens (ET's) from outerspace! And David will be one of the people I give my information to when I'm ready. I know and have seen things that will switch some of his thinking.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Actually, if you put some stock in String Theory, we already do live in an 11-dimensional universe. It's just that we can't perceive the other 7 dimensions like we do the other four (Time is a dimension) because they're so closely and tightly wrapped around each other (or in the case of the 11th, widely wrapped outside of our universe).

All theories.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro
I think it's evident that this is what Hornum thinks the universe looks like.

grow up.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InCause

Originally posted by gordonwest
I heard people talking about the U.S.
I heard people that have been to the U.S.
I have seen soo many pictures-t.v shows-movies about the U.S.

So how would *I* know 100% that the U.S is a real country with real citizens in it?

... because *I* have NOT personaly experienced the U.S in anyway for being there and NOT seeing the place for myself.

How can I belive that the U.S is real?

* I know it IS NOT the same topic, but it is a "example" of the same-basic topic. *

Jump in a plane and fly to the states! Try flying to Malmac and visiting Alf!

Thats a silly example

I started reading this thread because I thought there just might be an intelligent statement coming from it, as point so to speak possible white flag option.
Boy was I wrong !!
After the first page I ran in to your answer on the post from Gordonwest.
You didn't even get his apt example. How simple can someone make an example for someone to get it. I guess this says it all !! You must be very young and uninformed, I will stray from calling you plain dumb. Let me assume the best rather.

It's clear you are completely ignorant about the topic and clearly wouldn't post something like this if you were intelligently seeking truth. So lets teach you how to acquire information.

If you are prepared to spend months doing research, because I think in your case that's what it would take, and in particular observing what experiencers have to offer, then you will eventually arrive at a point where you can ask the question. Will the thousands of highly qualified people in sensitive positions, ranging from the sciences to the military to those in common employment etc etc , ranging geographically the world over, be in this together as a fantastic conspiracy, or are they merely void of a reasonable self esteem and therefor are on an attention seeking journey, in order to gain attention or notoriety. Wrong !! The attention these people get is far from that in the whole!! They mostly get attention in a way that ridicules them, day in and day out from uninformed people like yourself, who do not have it in them to look past the obvious in life and rather decide : let me learn more, or maybe on a deeper level to consider the statement " I am a possibility".
Is it possible for you, just maybe to consider the position of those, that talk about their experiences and share it with the world, find themselves in, in their daily life. Consistent ridicule from those like you. I wonder how long you would take such a beating. It's not fun believe me!
Yes there are people who tell stories that are not the truth. That's life, but in your wildest dream, not everyone is lying or delusional or attention seeking. Use just a little uncommon sense!

Do you think by any yardstick that it's fun, enjoyable, a way to live a life when you have a doctorate in Physics, Astro Physics, Engineering Mathematics and the like, to toss all this down a toilet in the hope you can stroke your ego a bit ? Have you any idea what it takes to study these sciences and achieve a D ? Countless people that have walked this academic journey around the world have had these experiences.
Here is a question you maybe want to ask yourself personally !
Did you maybe consider why they have been contacted or are in a more privileged position to know and not "wonder" like you.
Don't "wander" my friend.
Do the work and do it fast, before you publicly decide to advertise the level of your thoughts. Don't shoot yourself in the foot before you even get into the trenches, let alone the front-line.
In life there are three types of people. Those that are dead because they are not breathing, those that are alive because they have chosen to become more of who they are and less of what they have been and then there are those that are the un-dead. They are not dead because it can be seen that they are breathing.Hope this helps.

I am no genius thats for sure, I'll admit that! But put yourself in my situation, I have been given information and shown proof that I am still trying to understand. In another thread I will explain all of these things in detail, believe me i'm working on it!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Seriously... I agree with you.
In my world, and that's the only one I care about,
I have never seen a Ufo -that I can say is something
NOT of this earth (I don't know enough) and I have
never seen a creature that I couldn't recognise or
assumed it was an alien.

50 years and not one 'we come in peace'
I must be lucky, nuh?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f12abe1f06c6.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am sure there is other intelligent life in the universe, but I am also sure that they have not visited our rock yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

If there is intelligent life out there, they could show their
'savvy' by staying clear of this asylum!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by hornum

well unless you believe that TPTB have advanced anti-gravitational technology, i can assure you that you are 100% wrong.

Unless the Machines aka Orbs/Disk UFOS have a Anti Gravity within! the Craft then they TPTB Aliens Superhumans Gray fill the Blank .. would never experience the G force!

if those craft didn't have some kind of Anti Gravity system
it would crush whats ever in the craft! for the G Force

Zig Zag APPEAR & Disappear

Ever See the Movie Called Contact ?

when Foster was strapped to the Chair in Containment shape like a Sphere
then the Activated the 3 rings that Produced a tremendous magnetic pull
the made sort of Mini Black Hole ? to a Worm Hole

when She was Dropped into the Device the Chair was Shaking Violently then She unbuckled from the Chair then the Chair let Let Loose and stuck to the Wall Ceiling of the Sphere and Jodie Foster Was Floating ( no Gravity )

NOTE the Rings on the Machine is Glowing/Shining like the UFO ORBS/Disk the Sphere had no Chair in the Original plans

this Could be Something what the Orbs/ Ufos are like

here is a Painting in a Yugoslavian Church of Jesus Crucified Scene (that is well known )of a Orb Like Ufo with a almost naked Human inside NOTE NO Chair !!

Looks like from what i seen the Project Looking Glass Machine

Could the Ufos/ORbs have such Power to create this ! who knows.

as we are still like the Cavemen that's Finger painting the Cave WAll to Those the Operate the UFO/ORBS

I have a Feeling Carl Sagan change is Views before he Died !

is Hollywood telling us Humans have already went through wormholes ?

The Secret to Anti-Gravity REVEALED!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
idk if any of you have seen this thread but its deff worht bringing back to life! alot of good stuff in here! hope you have time to look through it! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

My point is that I now know aliens don't exist and that you who believe in such things are wrong!

Compare this with ATS Owners comments regarding threads like this:

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by Malcram
I have no problem with skeptics. This thread is not about skeptics, but those who have made up their mind that there is nothing to investigate, because ETs don't exist and the whole investigation is futile and pointless.

Those type are what the "ALERT" button is for. People who espouse such bollocks are not here to discuss and therefor will not be tolerated period.

This is a discussion forum.

I would caution you that just because you think that's what somebody meant in a post isn't going to get their post removed.

They would literally have to be as crass as what you've written. If they do that, then the post is OFF TOPIC and will be removed if it is brought to the attention of the staff.

Also remember this, with well over 6,000 new posts a day, we need the help of the membership to see posts like this and deal with them.

That's why the ALERT BUTTON exists... (is there an echo in here?)

Springer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods, 24 pages of this BS already.

I suggest we take the above advice and alert this thread into rightful oblivion.

What a colossal waste of time.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My point is that I now know aliens don't exist and that you who believe in such things are wrong!

Compare this with ATS Owners comments regarding threads like this.

Originally posted by Springer

I have no problem with skeptics. This thread is not about skeptics, but those who have made up their mind that there is nothing to investigate, because ETs don't exist and the whole investigation is futile and pointless.

Those type are what the "ALERT" button is for. People who espouse such bollocks are not here to discuss and therefor will not be tolerated period.

This is a discussion forum.

I would caution you that just because you think that's what somebody meant in a post isn't going to get their post removed.

They would literally have to be as crass as what you've written. If they do that, then the post is OFF TOPIC and will be removed if it is brought to the attention of the staff.

Also remember this, with well over 6,000 new posts a day, we need the help of the membership to see posts like this and deal with them.

That's why the ALERT BUTTON exists... (is there an echo in here?)

Springer...

Mods, 24 pages of this BS already.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Malcram]

Who are you? This is not BS! This will become apparent soon enough. i am doing my best for the moment (which obviously is not too well) at explaining things. I am working with someone I think I can trust to see how best going about releasing the info and possible proof I have. I don't even understand why you keep coming back if you think this is all BS? I thought I was discussing things. I am not as smart as a lot of the people here, but i am doing the best I can with what I've got and one thing i know for sure is that Aliens from outerspace don't exist.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin

Originally posted by Sozen94
How can there not be other life in space? Thinking that is just plain ignorance.

Out of the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in them, there has to be life out there.

Actually saying what you are saying is ignorant as the possibilty of there being none is just as possible.

How is it just as possible?

It's just as possible that I am a flying unicorn typing with a magical quarter, that it is I am just some guy at a computer.

I guess...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by draevin]

Is it possible?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

lets take this argument to the thread i have provided..AFTER you have been through that thread! only 6 pages go ahead and thoroughly look through it all!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join