It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I would suggest, maybe making another thread in which you don't distract from your point by saying aliens don't exist, instead relating it entirely to what you believe is going to happen to prove your theory.

As it is, this thread is almost entirely about it's title, and not about what your claims are.

I am very interested in what you have to say, but I can't seem to figure out what you are saying exactly.

Your point is that TPTB are behind everything related to aliens on our planet.

Ok - so what is it in a "couple years" that will happen that is going to prove this?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
I would suggest, maybe making another thread in which you don't distract from your point by saying aliens don't exist, instead relating it entirely to what you believe is going to happen to prove your theory.

As it is, this thread is almost entirely about it's title, and not about what your claims are.

I am very interested in what you have to say, but I can't seem to figure out what you are saying exactly.

Your point is that TPTB are behind everything related to aliens on our planet.

Ok - so what is it in a "couple years" that will happen that is going to prove this?

I am currently working on it and it will be posted with in the next few days. I am not the greatest writer as you have probably noticed but i have learnt a lot writing this brief post. My next will be much more in depth. I will be explaining what I can, understand this (I wont elaborate any more in this thread) I do have to be careful how i write it. the last thing I want is for it to be misconstrued like this thread has been.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Awesome, I looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I know well enough that life isnt fair, but that everything is unfair. Thinking that humans are best is like saying men are better than women or whites are better than blacks. It's wrong. Let me tell you something, I have never seen an alien or a UFO in my entire life, but I still beleive with all my heart. Thats called faith. I understand that you believe humans are behind some of the UFO sightings and alien abductions, and some probably are, but you have no way of knowing for sure and that IS ignorance.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FateAtkinson
reply to post by hornum

I know well enough that life isnt fair, but that everything is unfair.

Not true.

Thinking that humans are best is like saying men are better than women or whites are better than blacks. It's wrong.

I never said that. I say we are unique.

Let me tell you something, I have never seen an alien or a UFO in my entire life, but I still beleive with all my heart. Thats called faith.

There is a difference between faith and blind faith.

I understand that you believe humans are behind some of the UFO sightings and alien abductions, and some probably are, but you have no way of knowing for sure and that IS ignorance.

Actually i said they are behind ALL of them. And yes i do have a way of knowing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Kojiro

Youre an idiot, people like me what are you talking about? Because I dont believe in aliens and other life in the universe you compare me to a heritic? Grow up!

Actually I was comparing you to the Church.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Kojiro

Youre an idiot, people like me what are you talking about? Because I dont believe in aliens and other life in the universe you compare me to a heritic? Grow up!

Actually I was comparing you to the Church.

I see. Well don't do that I am offended by such things.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Oh, you want proof? Theres this little well known place called Mt Adams in Wa. state where poeple from all walks of life have flocked for years to see intelligently controlled unknown craft by the dozens each night. see eceti.org for authentic ufo footage taken at Mt. Adams. Numerous profesional investigations have been unable to explain with all their tech what else these star like objects that make impossible turns, stops, and perform "power-ups" getting many times brighter. Or better yet, if you want proof so bad then go and see it. Ever heard of Betyy and Barney Hill? She claimed under hypnosis that she was shown a 3d picture map of the Aliens star sytem who took her. She then drew the map under hypnosis. Years later a scientist discovered the very star sytem she had drawn which was preveously unknown. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

You are correct about in pretty much everything you say...except for the statement "Aliens Do Not Exist!"...if you examine the evidence closely, there are clear distinguishing features between a secret Government craft and a craft of extraterrestrial origin...there are a few reports of people getting up close to a metallic structured craft, and receiving radiation burning...craft like that are secret craft for several reasons.

Alien craft are quantized, and far more advanced than any man made craft, capable of changing energy state and becoming invisible in the visible light spectrum, usually appearing as "orbs" or some sort of "energy ball" with little structure or metallic components, their propulsion system doesn't produce radioactive byproducts, nor would they ever be stupid enough to let a human get close enough to receive radiation burning if they did so.

[edit on 18/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
you cannot prove, or disprove alien existence right now, therefore saying either way as fact, is pure stupidity. for me, our universe is far to big for me to exclude the possibility of other intelligent life, and i would argue the actions of humans seem rather UNINTELLIGENT!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
reply to post by hornum

Oh, you want proof? Theres this little well known place called Mt Adams in Wa. state where poeple from all walks of life have flocked for years to see intelligently controlled unknown craft by the dozens each night. see eceti.org for authentic ufo footage taken at Mt. Adams. Numerous profesional investigations have been unable to explain with all their tech what else these star like objects that make impossible turns, stops, and perform "power-ups" getting many times brighter. Or better yet, if you want proof so bad then go and see it. Ever heard of Betyy and Barney Hill? She claimed under hypnosis that she was shown a 3d picture map of the Aliens star sytem who took her. She then drew the map under hypnosis. Years later a scientist discovered the very star sytem she had drawn which was preveously unknown. Hmmm.

Sorry this isn't proof, just more of what I have explained in previous posts. They are not alien craft and the're not aliens. I would point out their logo and research that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
you cannot prove, or disprove alien existence right now, therefore saying either way as fact, is pure stupidity. for me, our universe is far to big for me to exclude the possibility of other intelligent life, and i would argue the actions of humans seem rather UNINTELLIGENT!

I have all the proof i need. stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by hornum

You are correct about in pretty much everything you say...except for the statement "Aliens Do Not Exist!"...if you examine the evidence closely, there are clear distinguishing features between a secret Government craft and a craft of extraterrestrial origin...there are a few reports of people getting up close to a metallic structured craft, and receiving radiation burning...craft like that are secret craft for several reasons.

Alien craft are quantized, and far more advanced than any man made craft, capable of changing energy state and becoming invisible in the visible light spectrum, usually appearing as "orbs" or some sort of "energy ball" with little structure or metallic components, their propulsion system doesn't produce radioactive byproducts, nor would they ever be stupid enough to let a human get close enough to receive radiation burning if they did so.

Not true I'm afraid the craft you've stated are all of man, just different technologies. Now this is something I found out recently. There are currently around 20 different types. This is from what I value to being a very reliable source.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

So if you went to Mt. Adams and saw the objects I described which there is tons of independent and professional footage of (all logos aside) you would claim that they are man-made? Oh really? Then I guess the military craft that have been filmed chasing them are the Aliens.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Text Bluereply to post by hornum

That first part was a typo, I actually meant to say that it doesnt mean everythings unfair. And it isnt blind faith that people believe in God? Do you? I know for a fact that someone or something created us. Scientist have proclaimed that the odds of human DNA just coming together in the complex sequence they are is about the sme as a 747 landing on the roof of a random house and house surviving intact. My belief in aliens is the same as you believing in God. You dont know for sure, youve never seen him, and yet you believe. It's not blind faith then is it? And the Vatican has anounced that they believe in aliens and that it doesnt contradict their beleif in Him. Mull that over for a while, wont ya?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
reply to post by hornum

So if you went to Mt. Adams and saw the objects I described which there is tons of independent and professional footage of (all logos aside) you would claim that they are man-made? Oh really? Then I guess the military craft that have been filmed chasing them are the Aliens.

No, The military wouldn't have a clue the're man made.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Not true I'm afraid the craft you've stated are all of man, just different technologies. Now this is something I found out recently. There are currently around 20 different types. This is from what I value to being a very reliable source.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion...I know the Government has highly advanced technology far ahead of the public sector...but I am not so paranoid that I believe they have craft capable of dematerializing, or exiting the atmosphere at a moments notice....or making maneuvers that would kill any normal being...if they did in fact posses such craft, that means they've developed anti-gravity or some sort of really exotic technology that enables them to counter the g forces inside the craft.

I simply don't believe that to be the case. They are experimenting with extremely exotic forms of nuclear propulsion...hence the radioactive waste they emit...if you connect the dots the pieces fit together nicely...millions of people have experienced contact with extraterrestrial beings, not every single one of them is crazy...even if just one is telling the truth, Aliens exist...IMO, you need look no further than many historical texts for clear proof extraterrestrials have been here before...so why not again now when we are at one of the most crucial points in our evolution...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Interesting and thanks for responding so quickly to everything
Although I don't buy it. Would whoever flies this kind of tech play around night after night at Mt Adams year after year? Plus your talking about having to neutralize gravity in and around these crafts to survive the maneuvers.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by hornum

Well, you're entitled to your opinion...I know the Government has highly advanced technology far ahead of the public sector...but I am not so paranoid that I believe they have craft capable of dematerializing, or exiting the atmosphere at a moments notice....or making maneuvers that would kill any normal being...if they did in fact posses such craft, that means they've developed anti-gravity or some sort of really exotic technology that enables them to counter the g forces inside the craft.

I simply don't believe that to be the case. They are experimenting with extremely exotic forms of nuclear propulsion...hence the radioactive waste they emit...if you connect the dots the pieces fit together nicely...millions of people have experienced contact with extraterrestrial beings, not every single one of them is crazy...even if just one is telling the truth, Aliens exist...IMO, you need look no further than many historical texts for clear proof extraterrestrials have been here before...so why not again now when we are at one of the most crucial points in our evolution...

the craft you are talking about are unmanned and they are pretty cool. The extraterrestrials you refer to that are abducting humans are not extraterrestrial in origin and I don't deny that abductions happen. The historical texts you speak of have been raided/manipulated and translated incorrectly to look that way, presuming you are speaking of Sumer, Egypt that kind of stuff.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I know the Government has highly advanced technology far ahead of the public sector

So where is the "evidence" to proove that the Goverment does-have the so called "highly advanced technology"?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join