It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum
From hornum “I should add that my Father used to take me out to places where we would watch them fly from afar. That is why I am familiar with what you are speaking of.

The reason I believe it to be secret is because of the technolgy used. It is not profitable for them to release it mainstream.”

OK so how long ago was the last trip with your father???

Mach 10 is impressive for sure but it pails into insignificances compared to what I saw.

Not profitable well yes I can see that but it is not even approaching the reason for this massive secret. For sure people have died because of this secret over many, many years.

The secret is of the magnitude of two totally different realities if your theory is correct.

So as far as you have gone now you have not come up with an explanation to postulate a theory like this let alone proof.

Remember if there is one thing the USA is good at it is boosting.

My father passed away in 96, I believe the last time to have gone out with him was a couple of years prior to his passing.

The craft are capable of speeds far beyond mach 10 I am sure of that but my comment was based on what I was told or heard in conversation.

My beliefs alos lead me to the fact that there is Good and Evil in this world and the two have been in battle for sometime. I am not religous as to say i dont conform to one but I believe that manipulation by TPTB is part of an agenda to decieve mankind into thinking there is no Good higher power.

Infact when disclosure comes it will be the Evil that is disclosed posing as good. And that they will be here for the betterment of mankind.

Hope this sheds some light on what I'm trying to say.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
To say that aliens don't exist is a pretty obsurd statement. How many millions of planets are out there? LOTS now it would be foolish to think that we are the only life forms out there in a never ending and always expanding space. They might just look like me and you for all we know. I really doubt they have come to this planet or even know that we are here, but one day we will find them or they will find us. People say the word "alien" and everyone thinks of little green men, or grays, or repitlians, or some type of humanoid being. Well technically alien life could be something as simple as bacteria or some form of plant life.

I respect your opinion but don't think mine is absurd at all. Is it so hard to believe we are the only intelligent life in the Universe?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
alot of you need to check this thread out if you havent already! some grerat stuff in here! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for the link, I will begin to read after posting this and let you now what I think but does it suggest they are aliens from outerspace? if so i will read. Nice signature by the way, I am a fan of A Perfect Circle.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Thats what I believe. I heard there were at least four different types of groups coming here. One in particular, which has the Government and Military pissy about is that there's a group that looks exactly like us. You could stand them next to another human being and never tell the difference.

They're afraid that some of them might be running our country.

As for the other three groups, they were Hybrid groups that look slightly like us, but not exactly.

Not all aliens would have the same look. There was some program where the planets conditions could produce life, intelligent or not, that doesnt look exactly like us. Gravity, heat, cold, whatever else there is.

There are other branches out there that could be intelligent. they may not be all "Bipedal" like us, but the varieties that you can get in this infinite universe, with billions upon billions of galaxies, and billions upon billions of planets in each of those galaxies. Hell. We could have intelligent bugs like the Rachni in MassEffect 1 or 2.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
reply to post by hornum

Thats what I believe. I heard there were at least four different types of groups coming here. One in particular, which has the Government and Military pissy about is that there's a group that looks exactly like us. You could stand them next to another human being and never tell the difference.

They're afraid that some of them might be running our country.

As for the other three groups, they were Hybrid groups that look slightly like us, but not exactly.

Not all aliens would have the same look. There was some program where the planets conditions could produce life, intelligent or not, that doesnt look exactly like us. Gravity, heat, cold, whatever else there is.

There are other branches out there that could be intelligent. they may not be all "Bipedal" like us, but the varieties that you can get in this infinite universe, with billions upon billions of galaxies, and billions upon billions of planets in each of those galaxies. Hell. We could have intelligent bugs like the Rachni in MassEffect 1 or 2.

They are not aliens they were developed here. Just because they don't have "Made In Earth" on their feet doesnt mean they are aliens from outerspace.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yes I'm familiar with alot of those cases but please understand the ones that are valid possess the right DNA for the hidden agenda of evil men. They are used to create sub species. Not aliens from outerspace.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Well I hope that "Aliens" were not made here, especially in our image. If they were, there is a very strong chance the galaxy we live in is in extreme chaos. Like things here.

It very well puts to definition, "Virus of the universe." Except, its happened.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not here to argue. The universe is vast and beyond our comprehension. To say you know that only life exists on this little blue dot is , well....not very well thought out. No offense to your belief.

Life exists on every single planet there is. It's just a fact. Wether it's bacteria or whatever, it exists. On every single planet there is. Plain fact. Hot, cold or whatever, life exists.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to visit earth especially aliens, will the border patrol ask them for papers when they want to hit a strip club in scottsdale, possibly get blown to pieces in the so called origin of our existance in mesopetamia why not go to New york with no money and a laser pistol and see how the people either think their strange people in costumes or are arrested for non compliance with the police once someone complains about the wierd guys in the suits. If we humans were extinct tomorrow and an alien race came to exavate earth like an arceological sight what would they find... probably alot of garbage, the greatest creations of man kind were not built to last forever what they would find is scars of war, and centuries of bastardisation of our planet in the forms of unrecyclable trash, nuclear waste, polluted oceans, they may find a great deal of our fascination with death when they find all the embalmed corpses laying about and of course all the stashes of weaponry we leave behind in storehouses designed to keep nukes safe. They probably fly by here in there little flying saucers and say honey you want to stop here for gas and the alien husband dude is like no dear this is a bad neighborhood lets go to alpha centauri instead.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
I'm not here to argue. The universe is vast and beyond our comprehension. To say you know that only life exists on this little blue dot is , well....not very well thought out. No offense to your belief.

Life exists on every single planet there is. It's just a fact. Wether it's bacteria or whatever, it exists. On every single planet there is. Plain fact. Hot, cold or whatever, life exists.

No offense taken. But believe me this is very well thought out although you may not see it now.

Microbial life I am sure exists elsewhere but it's not indifferent to our own infact pretty much the same. There is no intelligent life though. Microbial life is not alien to us. I believe there is a God and that doesnt mean that its alien to us.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
Why would anyone want to visit earth especially aliens, will the border patrol ask them for papers when they want to hit a strip club in scottsdale, possibly get blown to pieces in the so called origin of our existance in mesopetamia why not go to New york with no money and a laser pistol and see how the people either think their strange people in costumes or are arrested for non compliance with the police once someone complains about the wierd guys in the suits. If we humans were extinct tomorrow and an alien race came to exavate earth like an arceological sight what would they find... probably alot of garbage, the greatest creations of man kind were not built to last forever what they would find is scars of war, and centuries of bastardisation of our planet in the forms of unrecyclable trash, nuclear waste, polluted oceans, they may find a great deal of our fascination with death when they find all the embalmed corpses laying about and of course all the stashes of weaponry we leave behind in storehouses designed to keep nukes safe. They probably fly by here in there little flying saucers and say honey you want to stop here for gas and the alien husband dude is like no dear this is a bad neighborhood lets go to alpha centauri instead.

So true. If that was the case ofcourse. Thanks for the laugh i needed it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I was just trying to put forth an example of why there is no evidence except blurry pictures lol why visit here its like there just checking out the bar and realized there in the ghetto long enough to get tagged by a government camera or spotted by la migra in F-16s and decide to dodge the hell outta here

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
If the proof of God is widely accepted from readings of ancient text then why not Aliens?

The Aliens were the Gods until two thousand years ago, at this present time we are living with the inherited belief in our DNA that Aliens exist.

people can deny or disbelieve in Aliens all they want because it's only an external expression of something internal they do not understand.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Seventytwo]

Gods are not alien.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Okay where do I begin.
I know for a fact that aliens do not exist. I cannot provide you proof because I have none to pesent to you other than what I know first hand. I have been given valuable information over the years from people that you would not believe if I told you. I will give little more information to explain this as I am unable to disclose certain things. But know this.

You are being decieved day in and day out and soon you will have your answer. Maybe you will think back and say hey Hornum was right. I agree there is a lot of things I don't know but there is a lot I do, and can assure you that it is factual.

Just to shed a bit of light, a couple of weeks ago I found out something from someone who knows. So I know now that aliens do not exist, that is all I am going to say. And I wasn't even going to say that.

Didn't mean to offend anyone by posting this but it's the truth.

I can understand why nobody believes me as I wouldnt believe it either.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Okay where do I begin.
I know for a fact that aliens do not exist. I cannot provide you proof because I have none to pesent to you other than what I know first hand. I have been given valuable information over the years from people that you would not believe if I told you. I will give little more information to explain this as I am unable to disclose certain things. But know this.

You are being decieved day in and day out and soon you will have your answer. Maybe you will think back and say hey Hornum was right. I agree there is a lot of things I don't know but there is a lot I do, and can assure you that it is factual.

Just to shed a bit of light, a couple of weeks ago I found out something from someone who knows. So I know now that aliens do not exist, that is all I am going to say. And I wasn't even going to say that.

LOL I can tell already.

This is a "Aliens are not real, its the BIG DECEPTION, they are Demons from Hell!" rant??

I knew it.

You don't believe in aliens because your insider religious buddies told you so. And they would know, right?

I can't believe you actually think a human being would know anything about this subject in any legit way. Totally absurd.

You are not a skeptic. You are just a follower. Someone told you so. LOL!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

No offense taken. But believe me this is very well thought out although you may not see it now.

Microbial life I am sure exists elsewhere but it's not indifferent to our own infact pretty much the same. There is no intelligent life though. Microbial life is not alien to us. I believe there is a God and that doesnt mean that its alien to us.

Again, no offense. The universe is simply so vast that there can not be only humanoid's or something greater (or something very much greater) than ourselves. Our planet in only 4.5 billion years old. There are very many other planetary systems much older than our own. We are not alone. They may be vast and far between....but we are not alone. We may never see them, but others exist. Math proves this alone.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And you are the same guy that posted these threads :

Is this some kind of alien craft with satellite ?
Video UFO's - Columbia Shuttle Pieces
Strange Object In The Sky Very Weird (why do you care, probably a secret government project)
Poltergeist Caught On Camera - Real Deal Or CG? (yeah poltergeist are easier to believe than life on other planet)

Dude you got a bipolar disorder, or you're maybe schizophrenic, don't worry it's not a big deal some pills could make your life easier.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Okay where do I begin.

LOL I can tell already.

This is a "Aliens are not real, its the BIG DECEPTION, they are Demons from Hell!" rant??

I knew it.

You don't believe in aliens because your insider religious buddies told you so. And they would know, right?

I can't believe you actually think a human being would know anything about this subject in any legit way. Totally absurd.

You are not a skeptic. You are just a follower. Someone told you so. LOL!

Firstly I don't have any religious buddies. Secondly I am not religious therefore do not believe or conform to any religion. The person I am refering to is deffinately not religous! Infact quite the obvious although does participate in some weird stuff if you ask me. And human beings are well aware believe me. We are all followers! It amuses me that all people like yourself can do is take the piss when Iam telling you what I know to be fact. Show some class buddy!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Please stop feeding the troll.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo
And you are the same guy that posted these threads :

Is this some kind of alien craft with satellite ?
Video UFO's - Columbia Shuttle Pieces
Strange Object In The Sky Very Weird (why do you care, probably a secret government project)
Poltergeist Caught On Camera - Real Deal Or CG? (yeah poltergeist are easier to believe than life on other planet)

Dude you got a bipolar disorder, or you're maybe schizophrenic, don't worry it's not a big deal some pills could make your life easier.

I was waiting for it, can't believe it took this long for it to come up. Yes and so what! what are you inferring.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join