It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
For those who keep refering to the title and saying it is misleading or ignorant, get over it! Do you want me to change it to "People Say I'm Ignorant Because I Don't Believe In Aliens"? or "People Say I'm Ignorant Because Aliens Don't Exist"? The title is to the point and I will not change it. I have an opinion and that is accurately suggested in the title.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Originally posted by hornum

Do you understand what you are saying is ridiculous? The fact is I could fly to TN to see your brother face to face. The fact is an alien isnt!

That's an assumption, not a 'fact'.

You assume his brother exists and then talk about being able to fly to see him. Perhaps he made this brother up?

What people are trying to point out is that you routinely make assumptions which you accept as fact so there is a degree of inconsistency in your position.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Malcram]

No it's a fact! Prove otherwise. It is far easier for me to prove.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For those who keep refering to the title and saying it is misleading or ignorant, get over it! Do you want me to change it to "People Say I'm Ignorant Because I Don't Believe In Aliens"? The title is to the point and I will not change it. I have an opinion and that is accurately suggested in the title.

And you aren't bothered that ATS Admin has made clear that threads like that are not allowed here?

I'd stick to arguing the case that UFO's may be man-made if I were you.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Please prove it then.

Stating something is fact simply because you have no proof to contradict you does not make it true.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I like to take the Schrodinger's cat approach to this, or any other unknown.

The Universe is large, we can agree on that right?

The Universe is very dangerous, still with me?

If the condtions meet, Life CAN exist, though we dont KNOW how. (Evolution is JUST A THEORY, same goes for creation)

However, WE do exist.

So, since we cant see the entire Universe, and life CAN and CANNOT exist. (some places it can, some it cant.)

Then one can come to the following conclusion.

Life DOES and DOES NOT exist elsewhere in the Universe, at the same time.

Anyone that claims to go either way and state it as fact, is wrong.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

No No no....

You are saying that you have the capability to fly to Tn, just not going to be bothered by such an absurd request....understandable.

An advance ET lifefrom has the capability, I assure you...Just not goin to be bothered by the absurd request....

Think about it...Why do people act as if Earth is the Center of the universe? We are so tiny and truly insignificant in the universe that it would break your heart if you really knew.

You are part of Earth life. Thats it. Earth is ONE of trillions of planets in the vast universe. All ET life out there is not hell bent on making sure that you know they exist. most don't even know that Earth or earthlings exist at all but could care less.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Trust me, it's not 'a fact'. LOL

You have not confirmed that this 'brother' exists. You have no proof. Yet, you accept it completely, and to such a degree that you are prepared to claim his existence as "fact".

He might exist. He might not. It's just hearsay for you, yet you call it "fact".

That is where your attitude is inconsistent.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by hornum

Think about it...Why do people act as if Earth is the Center of the universe? We are so tiny and truly insignificant in the universe that it would break your heart if you really knew.

Why dont YOU think about it for a minute. How do YOU know.

You dont KNOW.

You have literally created your own religion. How much would you be willing to give for this belief?

Dont claim to KNOW something which cannot be proven. People die from that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneDivided

oh I am FAR from being religious or having a 'God", ya dig?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Can you please point out what T&C vioalation I am making

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Trust me, it's not 'a fact'. LOL

You have not confirmed that this 'brother' exists. You have no proof. Yet, you accept it completely, and to such a degree that you are prepared to claim his existence as "fact".

He might exist. He might not. It's just hearsay for you, yet you call it "fact".

That is where your attitude is inconsistent.

It is a fact (currently) that aliens don't exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
Please prove it then.

Stating something is fact simply because you have no proof to contradict you does not make it true.

I have plenty of proof! No alien here, or there....oh wait....nope no alien?

Now show me an alien.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

actually its not really a fact its jus a theory...lets say i said that if i take x and mix it wit y i will have created a new organism to this earth i know it will work but i have not proven it yet so its jus a theory..

you have not proven aliens dont exist and the enitre universe hasnt been thoroughly searched to prove they dont so its jus a theory they dont exist but since they could be out there and just no discovered yet you cant say that they dont!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcram

Can you please point out what T&C vioalation I am making

I already did in a post above. You even replied to it, although you clearly didn't read it very carefully. Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Click the link. And also read the "UFO Forum. Read Before Posting" thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

That is crazy. I have an opinion and my opinion is "They Don't" all I seem to be getting from people is that "I'm ignorant" which is so far from the truth its "crazy". I was a believer for many years until recently. Everyone has their opinion and I respect theirs so why not mine?

You're wrong dude. We value your opinion. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to poke some hole in its fragile fabric.

If you are privy to some special knowledge then please share? How do they have such technology? How have they kept it a secret?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It is a fact (currently) that aliens don't exist.

Wow.

No, it remains unproven (for you) that Aliens exist. That is very different to it being a 'fact that Aliens DON'T exist'.

It also remains unproven (for you) that this aforementioned 'brother' exists. But you have no problem assuming he does and calling your assumption a 'fact'.

You're failing to grasp basic logic here.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
Please prove it then.

I have plenty of proof! No alien here, or there....oh wait....nope no alien?

Now show me an alien.

What? You're not convinced by Dorothy Izatt's alien photo?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc5e3b3467f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Come to think of it, neither am I!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneDivided
I like to take the Schrodinger's cat approach to this, or any other unknown.

The Universe is large, we can agree on that right?

The Universe is very dangerous, still with me?

If the condtions meet, Life CAN exist, though we dont KNOW how. (Evolution is JUST A THEORY, same goes for creation)

However, WE do exist.

So, since we cant see the entire Universe, and life CAN and CANNOT exist. (some places it can, some it cant.)

Then one can come to the following conclusion.

Life DOES and DOES NOT exist elsewhere in the Universe, at the same time.

Anyone that claims to go either way and state it as fact, is wrong.
Cheers.

Ofcourse I undertand that. I mearly have an opinion and that is what I am sticking to. I currently have proof aliens don't exist because there are none, unless you know of some? I am not wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

So, do you advocate the OP's position that it's a fact that Aliens do not exist? You appear to be posting in support.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

What is your position on this topic of whether or not aliens exist??

Because I'm not sure of what to make of your post...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join