It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - What is his motive?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yeah I know David said he used to smoke pot and took acid a handful of times but as far as I know he does not still use drugs.

And if he does, depending on the drugs, that doesn't really make him any less credible in my eyes.

I think David has a lot of good things to say. His overall message is that we should act in service to others because ultimately we are all one being and that helping another person out is just helping yourself out, which is good.

And all his stuff is available online for free, I don't see why so many people hate him so much.

Plus if he's wrong we'll all know in less than 2 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Actually the first theory was the pole-shifting changes on our planet.
I'll agree that thanks to Hollywood the doomsday people had a chance once again to bring the end of days if you'll admit that it's budhism-human-mixers who got spirituality,the Mayans and their calendar together.

But still,that it's not my point.You totally missed it.

My point is: Feelings,spiritual awakenings,turning into a higher level being and all those things cannot be in anyway checked by someone,so,a hoaxer cannot be pointed out.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

What do you mean? If a mass amount of people disappeared suddenly, we would notice, and I seriously doubt an event like this would be blown up so that only 100 humans transcended. David has stated that "we are all one." If every single human does not transcend, that proves that we are not one, and thus, he is proven wrong. In one way or another, come 2012, he will be proven right or wrong, and with absolutely nothing tangible happening, there's no spin he can put on it. There's just far too many people putting their faith in this. It goes beyond the small predictions of the past -- This is THE prediction, the prediction to end ALL predictions. If this one fails, I know many people who will lose their hope and sanity, and they will be gunning for any and all people who predicted that something would happen in 2012.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

My bad,i confused who-said-which-theory.Sorry.

Indeed,this one at least doesn't give the opportunity to lie about it if nothing happens and if it's true that he makes no money of it,then he has nowhere to hide.If he does make money though (or will make) then he could just travel far from the ones who believed him (just a thought).

This is one of the most courageous predictions,i have to admit it.Quite crazy and yet it can be checked.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
EGO.

dude has an ego problem, and since you can find people to feed that ego online these days, he hasnt had a reality check yet.

if Charles Manson were a young man today, he'd be posting on ATS and he'd probably be a Mod. yes I'm serious

ego? Ego is everywhere and just look you can see it even here on ATS. Some posters think they know everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Totalstranger

I don't think it's his ego. For every 1 person who gives him support, he has 10 trolls or haters constantly berating him.

thats still alot of idiots. less than 1 in 10 people would probably vote for a Ron Paul or a Jesse Ventura. I have zero faith in humanity because of this.

I could start a fake account, say all the right things, fake my death, have a "relative" post about my passing and have everyone on here ghostriding my snip.

its that easy. and I bet its been done. people want to believe what they want to believe, contrary to any sort of common sense.

the motto here sometimes should be "Abandon Common Sense"

WTF is wrong with Ron Paul? But I bet you are going to say, "see what I mean!".

I bet you voted for Obama. I at least check my candidates credentials before voting.

But if that is your reasoning for having disdain towards humanity then I LOL at you.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Amen to that!

2nd line1

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

"We are all one." Isn't what you think it is. Just like when a man and woman marry they become one. Isn't literal. It is figurative.

David's belief in the law of one is the root of his statement.
Basically, although we sprout from the same essence of the universe, hence one, we have used free will to be in one of three camps.
1. Service to Self. My innermost desire is to do what is right for me at all costs. Screw anybody and everybody else as much as necessary to get what I want. I will use coercion, fabrication, manipulation as needed to secure my desires.

2. Service to Others. Genuinely desires to help others. The person that will dive into a river to save another not considering the risk to their life. Feeds the hungry. Sacrifices their pleasure to serve another.

3 Undecided - Mixes both as circumstances / will dictates.

The difference in this Law of the One to major religions is that the positive and negative paths are considered another way of the creator to experience life and to know itself. Therefore it isn't wrong it just is.
All life is to be loved or hated at this point. The middle range is unacceptable. This is supposed to be the time of "polarization." It is supposed to make people chose a path and walk it.

Hence we are all one. David is a service to other type. I believe his actions do indeed show this as fact. Most internet marketeers sell all of the information that they have. He gives most away. He does sell some stuff. IMO he should make a living.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think David Wilcock is genuine in his beliefs...the only problem is that he is probably being misled. I used to like his presentations until i read some articles on his website about him and his colleagues/friends/whatever channeling an entity named Rah and then another entity called Lucious (spelling?).

Isn't the sun god (Ra) an important part of the Illuminati's beliefs? I remember something about the Illuminati trying to get Christians to worship the sun god... (remember the first Zeitgeist?).

And Lucious (Wilcock described Lucious as a being of light) seems a little too close to lucifer for my taste. He was described as a an angel of light that came to him and was telling him secrets of the earth.

Sorry, this was a long time ago so I can't remember the exact details. I will try to find the articles and then post them up.

Perhaps My view is limited because I look at things from a Christian perspective, but I do honestly believe that when you try to "channel" beings you run the risk of getting led by something less then genuine.

Oh and LiveForever8...your avatar is awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join