It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Decode This? (Update: Post Deleted)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Its a hoax...just like the OP says, But its a hoax that people play on themselevs.

It uses two elements...suggestion and perception.

Suggestion...throw out a mix or words or numbers found in conspiracy realms, recent news items or random meaningless terms. Then allow the idea that they must somehow be connected in some way.

Perception: Even though the information is random and meaningless, People will begin to see things however they want to see them, and whatever direction it goes, it goes. Kind of like looking at a cloud and seeing images, or a stucco wall and connecting the dots to make something meaningful.

Thats why you get all different and often contridictory theories about a given event, because the possible ways that a conspiratorial mind can string facts together are almost endess.

Heres a great example of how this works:

If your wondering about the Teddy Bear in the painting, there was no teddy bear...he just said stop when the random dots got to a point where it was "possible" to see a teddy bear in them. Then the teacher saw it because thats what she was looking to see.

The greatest hoax is the ones we play on ourselves. That is what drives most conspiracy theories today. Not to say conspiracies dont exist of course, just that their usually 10% truth/90% fantasy.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I found another post by the OP that made me think that we're probably getting punked...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
Heres the link to the BlackJack slide with the 17 missing people on the chart.

You know, in the game of blackjack...the dealer cant take a hit and has has to stay on 17.

Link:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

Hey CG,

This cartoon printed in a Brit paper, right?

"Blackjack" in the UK is "Crazy Eights".
Nothing to do with 17, 21, blah, blah.

Please see the link...pretty much debunks all of the blackjack theorie based on the US version of the Blackjack game or "21".

www.pagat.com...

73's
Tom

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh yeah,
Forgot to mention "HOAX"

73's,
Tom

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
**THEY**GOT**2**ME**

OP, not that original, but your posts have entertained

for more info click here

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is awesome! a thread about nothing grabs 25 flags!

Brilliant, using the Seinfeld system OP has become a legend!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I won't be convinced its a hoax until tuesday comes with no explosions.

It probably is a hoax, but who knows.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just some random thoughts I had while reading through the posts.

Someone did their letter sums earlier in the thread and their final figure was 8, which they likened to infinity. I remember reading, but I can't for the life of me remember where, that 7 was the number of this age, and 7 certainly is a number that pops up a lot in christian teachings. The next age's significant number will be 8.

I'm a big Survivors fan (UK post-apocolyptic drama), both the 70s series and the current remake. In the latest season, one of the characters found out that a mysterious postcard he'd received before the virus hit had actually been a coded signal to evacuate. He eventually found the airfield he was supposed to report to and found 1 man left behind, driven mad, and a wall full of identical postcards left behind by those who'd already left on the planes to safety.

To my mind this has become much more interesting. The numbers matching Obama's address, and the way his speech so that it began with those numbers, given such emphasis. I've viewed operation blackjack up until now as potentially a big ARG type game, and would probably wind up being a excellently executed advertising stunt for an upcoming Tom Clancy style novel. But now we have blackjack encoded on a sheet that predates the oil spill, citing the numerical details behind the reported effects of the oil spill as a code put there to denote significance to the reader of the evac document. Given that my 2 main "either or" scenarios for this thing was either a group using the internet and media as a means to disseminate coded messages in plain sight for possibly sinister means, or a big advert for a book, Obama being the guy reading out the numbers makes the Tom Clancy book idea look a little less likely.

I don't expect today to pan out the way it's laid out on the slides. I think that's still a diversion. I'm expecting to see something happen that will ground all the planes again. I read a post here around the time of the Iceland volcano first erupting and the planes being grounded, and the poster suggested that we may be witnessing the elite's dress rehearsal for the big evacuation, and to carry out that practise run properly the conditions had to be similar - all the public planes had to be grounded to leave clear skies for the elites.

I won't be terribly surprised if we suddenly find that on top of all those important CEO's and personalities that have been dropping like flies, a whole bunch of familiar faces might be suddenly missing. Anyone for a false flagged rapture?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheIrvy to add........]

I wanted to watch Obama's speech again, turns out I'd been mistaken. I thought he'd started his speech with the numbers. I didn't realise it was an edited clip. I just watched the start of the speech, and the last word of the sentence before the numbers was CITIZEN, the key word in first code.

OK, I need somebody to be honest with me, has anyone here definitely 100% seen this EVAC document prior to today, prior to Obama's speech, and prior to the oil spill starting?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheIrvy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First time I saw it was here, and that was mid post after the op had removed the original document.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

If I had a dollar for every shade account floating around on this site, I'd take the old lady out for dinner tonight... in Amsterdam.

Allowing multiple accounts here is a bad idea IMO, this is just one example of why.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
well if it is a hoax, it is a good one, google/84-227-313-79.666, TPTB,wonder were we get our 20/20 from? well i know but for now they do not, some times the darkness does shed a little, you just have to look for it, could this all be real? i do not believe in coincidence, just to many facts, fact BP horizon blew up, fact toxins are getting in air/ sea water, fact the Brits own it, are in charge of it fact it took place in the gulf of Mexico, fact the numbers posted will take you to ,well lest just see for your self you decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join