It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Decode This? (Update: Post Deleted)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

Ah yes, I read that but did not put 2 and 2 together, thanks.

To the post above this....we have lots of reasons to believe a false flag like OB might be planned, oh where to start, how about controlling the masses through fear and then creating a new world order in the process (remember the Patriot Act was enacted after 911 as an example), population reduction per the Georgia Guildstones, Keep the industrial complex in full swing(it is after all the US's biggest industry), and lots more, but a day of reading here on ATS will give you more ideas.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Where can I find information about these nukes being stolen and folks being taken out? I asked my Dad about it a while back, and he said that there was nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FNDomination

Sadly it will only continue to be speculation unless we can track down exactly where this came from. Also take notice of the world citizen number ending in 666. Would this be the anti Christ's evac ticket? To the OP, can you link to the exact website you found it and maybe who posted it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good luck...the OP dissappeared and hasnt been online since his ast cryptic message.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also, I get that there could be gains, but at what price? All of these bombs going off would heavily disrupt many facets of life. It would significantly decrease land availability.

Isn't the goal a one world government supposedly? Well, there is nothing being shown about eastern countries. Do you think this will be a 1984 type bang? I haven't read the novel in a while, but weren't there two super powers constantly in war with each other, yet never in war at all.

What about Russia, China, Australia, Japan, India, Germany?

I am just thinking out loud right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
you should be able to find a link about the missing nukes if you search here on ats for "minot"

and then the people killed were all soldiers at minot i do believe - but i think they were separate threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i was reading that thread and found some interesting links about toronto.

several toronto police uniforms missing
www.680news.com...

and then combine that with this...
Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base
www.foxnews.com...

now granted - this could all be a terrible coincidence - but at some point when coincidence after coincidence are linked to the same possible incident - you have to stop and wonder if there is something more going on

also - to the post above me, one of the goals is a population reduction to less than 500,000,000 per the georgia guidestones. The reason for that being a population the top 1% can easily control.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by djzombie]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is in another post on ATS but I think its relevent here too...

Theres a story about 17 missing afghan soldiers here:

www.foxnews.com...

On oe of the slides for Operation Blackjack it shows 17 question marks for the missing perpatrators

Then theres this report from a 2007 New York post article:

"In June 2007, the New York Post claimed that Shukrijumah was "Al Qaeda's operations leader on a nuclear terror plot targeting the United States" stating that Osama bin Laden had chosen him "to detonate nuclear bombs simultaneously in several U.S. cities."

Then theres a report about a bunch of missing or stolen police uniforms from the g20 in toronto

and then theres this:

- Over a dozen police uniforms are missing
- 17 Afghan military members with ID's to allow access to US bases are AWOL
-Adnan El Shukrijumah in the USA
- Operation Blackjack detailed 17 "?" and the ringmaster (Adnan?) to kick off those events
- In the last year or so, many news articles on nuclear terrorism and the threat of nuclear attacks on American and European soil.
- National Guard mobilised along the gulf for possible evacuation in late summer
- Obama is set to gain a "Internet kill switch" for emergency powers,leaving the DoHS in control of what websites are able to run.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hey djzombie....that was the ATS posting equivelent of JINX! lo

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
haha i guess i owe you a coke =P

although i hadn't picked up on the 17 question marks for the perpetrators in blackjack, yet another "coincidence" good catch

i guess we shall find out tuesday

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Two numbers keep showing up prominantly here...17 and 20

G20

17 Missing Afghans

etc.

The Obama Speech referenced the numbers 20, 40, 11, and 17

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie
now granted - this could all be a terrible coincidence - but at some point when coincidence after coincidence are linked to the same possible incident - you have to stop and wonder if there is something more going on

This type of coincidence where "Life imitates Art" is known as anti-mimesis. This Artistic Sychronicity hints towards a grand schematic or devine plan in theology and philoshophy.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Heres the link to the BlackJack slide with the 17 missing people on the chart.

You know, in the game of blackjack...the dealer cant take a hit and has has to stay on 17.

Link:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
what a scary message in the top left of that slide

"the time has come for action. first drawn up years ago(truth) we look to blackjack for a solution."

and wow look at the next picture

www.telegraph.co.uk...

it describes the exact scenario that happened - minot afb(the base the nukes were missing from - well thats where the bomber carrying them took off from) is in north dakota....

this is all getting too strange for me.

also, anyone that wanted to see, here are three threads on ats about the minot afb incidents

the stolen nuclear weapon

within 7 days, 6 die @ minot, commander now dead

minot airmen lost control of nuke launch codes

this is all starting to add up to a frightening course of events

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I really think someone needs to take the original source doc, summarize whats happened so far on this thread, and create a new thread.

This one has become far far too jumbled.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i am getting ready to leave for the weekend or i would, i've spent far too much time already putting together my last post - please take a look at the posts i've linked about minot

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, that Minot stuff is scary...it reminds of that Tom Clancy movie with Ben Aflac where they steal a nuke from a crashed military jet

Life is stranger than fiction

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Some weird numbers:

Blackjack is purported to be june 21/22?

There were 3205 days from the reichstag fire to pearl harbor

There are 3205 days from 9/11 to blackjack date

There were 911 days from 9/11 to the madrid train bombing

there are 911 days from blackjack to dec 21 2012 (Mayan Calander Doomsday)

3+2+0+5+9+1+1 = 21 (Blackjack)

3205 + 911 = 4116....

4+1+1+6 = 12...which is 21 in reverse.

4+1+16 = 21

4+11+6 = 21

There are 4 events here...4116 is 9114 upside down.

9+1+1+4 = 15....1+5 = 6

4+1+1+6 = 6+6

6+6+6 = 666

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think a big red flag in the message was the phrase "Guide Stones Activate"

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The OP was probably kidnapped by the CIA for posting this doc.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Maybe...He hasn't posted anything else on any other forums since...

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join