It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Decode This? (Update: Post Deleted)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Look I'm not so sure this was a hoax at all! I am not sure why the OP took everything down so quickly, a lot of this stuff was very eerie and there was a lot more to it! I sent the OP a private message asking him to send the info to me at least so I can look into it further but haven't heard back. I don't know about a hoax but it seems like I said above there is something spooky to it. It has much more info in it, and would be very damning if true. Not to mention it seems to be maybe some kind of evacuation order for elites!? I think we really need to look at it closer!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
ATTENTION:

I have deleted all my main posts, including the key documet in question.

The reason is because I have come to the conclusion that it MUST be a hoax, related to a game, and not authentic.

The reasoning is simple, the numbers referenced could not have been known on april 13th.

Therefore the document MUST BE a hoax (Albeit a good one).

Now....off to examine REAL conspiracies,,,,

It might have SCARED the bleep out of me at first but once I applied the logic, the best thing to do is DELETE it.

I like to think I have a sharp eye for detail...and I just noticed that all the words capitalized in your last post are:

ATTENTION, MUST, MUST, BE, REAL, SCARED, DELETE

Did one of the Men In Black call you or something? LOL

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Holy crap! This is getting scary to me anyways!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would really like to see the document in question. I have checked google for the only string of characters that is left in this thread and I could only find links to the article on this site.

If this is fake, then there is no harm in posting it back up for everyone to take a look at it.

It doesn't make any sense to remove all your previous posts if its simply fake or related to game.

Also - if it was related to a game it would seem like we would be able to find something about it on google, especially with a very specific string of characters. Like i said the only thing I can find is the post on here.

If anyone has the document saved please post it back up. I even checked if google had cached the post while it had the op's info and no luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru

Originally posted by grom0007
ATTENTION:

I have deleted all my main posts, including the key documet in question.

The reason is because I have come to the conclusion that it MUST be a hoax, related to a game, and not authentic.

The reasoning is simple, the numbers referenced could not have been known on april 13th.

Therefore the document MUST BE a hoax (Albeit a good one).

Now....off to examine REAL conspiracies,,,,

It might have SCARED the bleep out of me at first but once I applied the logic, the best thing to do is DELETE it.

I like to think I have a sharp eye for detail...and I just noticed that all the words capitalized in your last post are:

ATTENTION, MUST, MUST, BE, REAL, SCARED, DELETE

Did one of the Men In Black call you or something? LOL

If it was originally intended as a warning then why couldn't the numbers have been known before April 13th? What numbers? Because everything has been deleted from the original OP I don't know what the 'code' was.

Why did you delete the original OP anyway? Why didn't you just update the thread title to hoax, add your reasons to the original OP but leave the information for others to make up their own minds. Deleting it just seems rather a drastic measure.

The words written in capitals are intriguing when written together as a sentence which just makes me want to know more

Does anyone have a copy of the original OP?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Now this is really annoying; I come here for my nightly survey of ATS and the OP has already deleted his posts; the whole thing, from other's comments seemed interesting, but now I have no idea what this is all about...

Hopefully somebody copied it and will paste it back into the thread...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
For anyone who has been following this thread before it was deleted, is it possible that we could at least try to put together bits of the document from our collective memories?

Granted, it was very long and technical...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Gosh I hope so I'm not getting anything from the U2U I sent the OP and the original code was indeed very very very freaky!!! It seems to point to a hidden message partly embedded in Obama's speech about the spill the other night and perhaps Operation Blackjack and/or an evacuation code for perhaps the elite!? It was very freaky plus with what was deciphered out of his post after he deleted it! Scary!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I seem to only remember what I stated. I'm hoping a friend of mine fell asleep with the page open and when he gets my message will screen cap it before he refreshes the screen!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
OP, very bad form. Deleting the first post of yours was your second mistake. Your first was to assume this was a hoax. I understand there may be fires aflame that are too hot. You owe it to fellow ATS members to repost your OP.

Perhaps you do not realise that this is all ritual theatre for Lucifer complete with human sacrifice. Nothing just happens. In this controlled system it is planned and executed with horrendous precision.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thats basically what I got out of it too, that Obama was sending some sort of hidden message as a code. Im gonna have to go back and watch that speech again. I did notice that he seemed to use a lot of military terminology in it...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Yeah I know there was a series of different matrices and options to pick from, it also referred to "New World Citizens" I believe. Also it referred to a handbook or code book and several different operations. Those were preceded by again groups of numbers in Matrices and the numbers from the beginning of the Obama speech matched up to a set of numbers that then said to look at a specific operation. Operation "(something) waters" I believe!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is an interesting video - not sure if it has anything to do with the subject as the original documents are gone - but this video seems more like a prediction of events to come than anything else.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

Some of the posters had thought they had deciphered the first few number groups in the matrix that was referred to by the code given in Obama's speech. They had gotten as far as B-L-A-C-K J-A-_ _?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
right, that's how i found this video - by using that search term

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
OK...According to that video for Operation Blackjack...it says the date is JUNE 22, 2010???

Thats in 4 days???

And this thing that was decoded....It Mentioned a DUMB/EVAC PIN

AND

The Code translated to B L A C K # J A C K

!!!!

link   

I have heard of BlackJack before and the vid may tie into the elites plan. The codes that were in the OP were more like a set of instructions that were encoded. They were set up to where if you got a certain basic code there was several operations to choose from. The numbers at the top of one were the same numbers from the first 30 seconds of Obamas speech. Then it would seem the OP is a set of instructions saying that perhaps something like Operation Blackjack was going to occur. Then there were instructions it seems on evacuating to D.U.M.B.s or something! We need the OP back!!!

link   
i think i might of figured out why it says blackjack

did a google search on the website.

www.google.ca... _rfai=

games about rewriteing history and blackjack is just ideas

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Thats in 4 days???

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed when I started watching the video.

I was actually going to just discredit the video as a hoax and not post it here until I saw the date.

I figured most predictions made here never occur, but it what if this was the one time where there was accurate foreknowledge of a false flag, and this event occurred, I would have known about it and not said anything - I would have felt horrible.

If it is just another fake prediction video - then we will know very shortly. If it isn't - well, then we'll also know shortly.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

im still freaked out cause i live near toronto

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join