It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Decode This? (Update: Post Deleted)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm having alot of trouble decoding after BLACK, was wondering if you all have made any progress? Am I correct in decoding it as a # or space after BLACK? Got this sinking feeling its related to blackjack.....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate
I'm having alot of trouble decoding after BLACK, was wondering if you all have made any progress? Am I correct in decoding it as a # or space after BLACK? Got this sinking feeling its related to blackjack.....

Funny you should type that just now...BLACK#JA is what im getting so far..

I got stuck on the # but then i looked in the rules and figured it out...it says when you get a # the key changes...so B-L-A-C-K-# used a key of 5, but the next code letter gives a new key of 1...then its back to the divison/trisection flip flop...the next two letters I got were J and A....

Scary!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just solved it. Confirmed.

mgwwpeuozjmqhactlbny?d = B L A C K # J A C K

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Did you also see the part where it says: Ref: 21 - NA/ADR

"21"

and the NA/ADR im positive now must mean National Address.

Extremely Scary indeed!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So wait now, this document was created on April 13th????

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am following this thread with great interest.

Thanks for the great detective work so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
DELETED

[edit on 18-6-2010 by grom0007]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty convinced now that it's a hoax. Just my opinion, I do applaude your hard work though.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm Debatig if I should delete this whole Post right now...

If it's a hoax, It doesn't deserve to be on ATS anyway.

And if it's real, then honestly, I want nothing to do with it.

If you want it, I suggest you copy and paste it now.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I dont think you should until it can be more confirmed as one or the other. Is there a way to track down its date of origin? I saw where an earlier poster said it was associated to an online game?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
Look what I found! Ready for this?

Look at this part of the code: Numeric: 20-40-11-17

The numbers are 20-40-11-17

Now watch the fist 30 seconds of this!!!!!!!!!!!:

[edit on 17-6-2010 by grom0007]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by grom0007]

Looks like the code (low dark waters ) needs to be decoded
or did i missunderstand

[edit on 17-6-2010 by alltogethernow]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm totally missing how this could be a hoax? Either way that whole thing with the Obama vid is crazy! I say let the genius folk on here try their darndest to decode all this because if it is real it's the craziest and most damning thing I've seen as far as a conspiracy! Plus I want to see if the elite are getting ready to go hide in their D.U.M.B.s! God help us if this is real!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alltogethernow

That would be my best guess, but it says refer to a code packet.

Apparently we are not among the lucky few to get out DUMB/EVAC PIN numbers or code packets?

I knew I should have been rich!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If its a code, it could mean anything, it could mean show up at a check point with your baga packed or it could mean false alert/stand down.

Did you notice the other codes?

Horn Loose Hounds = Operation Swift Fox???

And Guide Stones Activate,,,,as in the Georgia Guide Stones?

I'm also wondering if there are hand signals in the vid tied in with the codes. His gestures were pretty animated.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is going this slowly! I guess it's all in the advertising even on ATS because this seems like one of the most important threads on here right now!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is one of those times that I wish my mind was a strong as my hands.
Am I missing something here? How can it be a hoax if it were posted before the event? I think I'll re-read the thread. Thanks to you guys for "cipherin" this stuff .

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

I have deleted all my main posts, including the key documet in question.

The reason is because I have come to the conclusion that it MUST be a hoax, related to a game, and not authentic.

The reasoning is simple, the numbers referenced could not have been known on april 13th.

Therefore the document MUST BE a hoax (Albeit a good one).

Now....off to examine REAL conspiracies,,,,

It might have SCARED the bleep out of me at first but once I applied the logic, the best thing to do is DELETE it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
ATTENTION:

I have deleted all my main posts, including the key documet in question.

The reason is because I have come to the conclusion that it MUST be a hoax, related to a game, and not authentic.

The reasoning is simple, the numbers referenced could not have been known on april 13th.

Therefore the document MUST BE a hoax (Albeit a good one).

Now....off to examine REAL conspiracies,,,,

It might have SCARED the bleep out of me at first but once I applied the logic, the best thing to do is DELETE it.

Not everything is a hoax

I just fail to see any contections the codes u posted might be for a game, well sir, i not see any contections or realtions to a recent game, you shouldnt have deleted until ATS members made there own minds up, if you could bring those codes back up.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What numbers couldn't have been known? Perhaps it only seems as if the numbers couldn't have been known, if this is a scripted event all the variables were/are know already. It would only appear to be a hoax for those who stumble across it or don't have the proper materials.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join