It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea turtle films self, becomes YouTube sensation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

In a video clip dated January 2010 "a turtle came across the camera, and it's really hard to tell how, but it turns the camera on and recorded itself swimming with the camera," Schultz told AFP.

"When I saw the video, I thought first that someone was getting attacked by a sea creature," Schultz said.

Source

It's not the best video , but hey what do you want a friggin sea turtle shot the vid

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I bet the turtle thought that the camera might be somehow edible and was just trying to crack it open. Don't assign anthropomorphic motives to animals unless you're Walt Disney.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i wish i could get that 5:01 back
would not watch again.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I bet the turtle thought that the camera might be somehow edible and was just trying to crack it open. Don't assign anthropomorphic motives to animals unless you're Walt Disney.

Totally makes sense and stuff. If you make animals out to be dumb beasts that are incapable of doing anything you deem intelligent, and belittle anything that seems smart, then you can continue to exploit with a clean conscience.

Noone in this thread assigned anthropomorphic motives to this turtle before you posted.

top topics

join