It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

46 die in Landslides in Myanmar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

46 die in Landslides in Myanmar

(CNN) -- At least 46 people died when heavy rains triggered landslides in western Myanmar, the nation's state media reported Thursday.

The landslides occurred in Rakhine state in an area bordering Bangladesh.

Source

May they be in a better place. Because we sure ain't.

Earthquakes, Floods, Landslides.. Oh and Sinkholes, are occuring everywhere around the world.

Lets hope the next place one of these occurs its nowhere close to were there's population.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Lots of things this year. Is it this bad every year I feel like it is more but I don't know the numbers. Maybe it is I am looking for it more now. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Lots of things this year. Is it this bad every year I feel like it is more but I don't know the numbers. Maybe it is I am looking for it more now. I don't know.

Well for me, I was always looking at the new's. But as soon as I joined the ATS Community, it seem'd like alot more was happening. And in my opinion thats because i'm reading and learning lots more stuff, so I started to keep my eyes open for things.

If you know what i'm saying haha.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I know what you are saying and I feel the same way. I am not sure if it is me or what but the world seems upside down. Thanks for the nice reply.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

It sure does. But we just gotta hope the best for this planet, for future generations to come.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Hopefully good will come out of this. If TPTB truly wanted to make this a better and cleaner world they could but it is not about that to them it is about power and that is all sides concerned.

We need to find new ways of doing things for our children's sake. Why do they only want power and money while we grasp at straws? I hope the left wing environmentalist wake up and see the truth before it is to late. They are using them.

top topics

join