It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Alex Jones realize how much paranoia he's instilling on people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by imitator
I think your wrong...
I say all evidence points toward Alex Jones being a disinfo agent. I could make a big list as to why he is, but for now here is recent proof....

At the end of MSNBC Documentary, 'Rise of the New Right' I took a screen grab, it provided who sent footage and stills to this twisted documentary.....

ALEX JONES!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de72d2ef94d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Are you serious? That's your logic that he's "disinfo"?

Peace

You don't mind Alex Jones releasing footage to make you look like a terrorist? Paul Watson said they saw the show transcript before it aired... $$$

Hey, they're probably all on the same payroll with Sorcha Faal, Chris Matthews, Bill Ayers... Do I need to draw a picture?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by imitator]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I don't recall ever using the word hate ?

Nor do I feel that I have said anything " wrong " ?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chemical_chameleon

Actually Bill wanted to pass the torch down to each of us by provoking us to think and research independently , not to believe and follow every word preached by a blow horn as " truth " .

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
paranoia is guaranteed especially for the brainwashed walmart shoppers.
stop think and no one will inflict paranoia on you.
with such kind of reasoning the people will start killing themselves when they finally see the little green men etc.
The problem is not A.Jones, the problem is the white house inhabitants do not realize how far the things have gone, and they will be the first ones responsible. If they do not fix the problems starting from walstreet (don't they have enough marines for that purpose), then nothing is left but foreign forces to fix them, showing no compassion whatsoever to those bosses who brought the planet's 6.6 bln population to its knees. Enough is enough! The planet cannot continue to be on survival mode 2 decades after the collapse of the evil Soviet Union and the unrestricted reign of today's world elite. A. Jones may look as a schoolboy to what is coming to America.

here are two of his interviews to RussiaToday internet Tv

Alex Jones: Obama's peace prize is a joke

Alex Jones: Bilderberg used us as engine for 'covert empire', but people wake up!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Don't listen to HOW he says it, research WHAThe says..

never trust anyone at facevalue. Research what anybody in the "know" says. You'll find that most of the things he says are true, the things that haven't unfolded -yet- are just a guess, Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm new here and this is my first post with that being said lol. I kinda agree he hypes things up more then what they are but he is really dead on with his reports. I been listening to him for 3 years now and I am glad there is a person like him out there making videos that are waking up thousands of people every day. I don't think he hates all cops. Just the bad ones. And sad enough there are way more bad cops out there then good. I think he is just trying to keep people on their toes cuz nothing is never what it seems. He does need to relax a bit more and enjoy life while it is still good

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am also new here, I grew up on AJ, I cannot listen to him anymore, I do see he wants to help in some way but what really bothers me is he install fear fear about the imminent economic collapse and has all this ads on his website about buying gold, I think he is affiliate with all this sites and gets his commission for every sale it is made through his website.

I think it is fine to make some money from a site but adding fear to do it is not honest to me.

A true person who wants to help people from any collapse should encourage on how to live through it.

just my two cents

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

well on 911 loose change documentary his name is on that as well as an executive producer.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Isn't Alex Jones a DIS-INFO AGENT working for the US government? or is he just a paid OUT-OF-CONTROL FANATICAL new-ager trying to cash-in on conspiracy theories and create fear amongst people who believe what he says? He's a major EGO-JOB.

I'm not sure which, but I know and feel there is something not right about him (apart from his reptilian eyes of course). You know when someone is spinning you a crock of bull and you can feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up because you can feel their whole energy is false? That's what I get when I watch him PERFORMING.

Don't get me wrong I'd be the most hard-core conspiracy theorist out there, but Alex Jones gives me the heebee jeebees. He's false and a sensationalist.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am an infowarrior and Alex Jones has every single right to be as aggressive as he can about issues that involve people being cheated out of their human rights, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Yeah. I used to be kind of like Alex Jones before I watched him really that much. I think the main problem with Alex Jones is that he spins his conspiracies as if they were absolute fact- so like when I listen to him he's always talking about how the elites are treating us as serfs- which is true, they do treat us as serfs.

But he says stuff like that the elite all want to kill us- and he does that in almost all of his radio shows. I think if he stopped doing that then I would believe him more... like I agree with Alex Jones that we're becoming more of a prison planet, and, the bankers and corporations have taken control of society, but, like, I don't think that they want to kill us. I think that as history has shown the elites have chosen to use the people more rather than just kill their own out right.

Unless a Hitler comes to power, that's what the elites will continue to do. I guess I disagree with him more about what TPTB want to do, and, I don't like how he always puts everything in his show, about if his theories were absolute facts- and he ties every news item with the new world order conspiracy. That's what I don't like. Especially given the fact that there are other powerful organizations that have connections with TPTB that aren't necessarily connected with the one world order.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Actually, history shows the international bankers cause economic depressions & collapses of entire countries which lead to war, famine, and a culling of the masses .. time and time again.

The other thing to take into account is technological advances. Where at one point in time survival of the fittest was at play, now the people who are most lazy and apathetic are in many ways at an advantage compared to those who are motivated and empathetic. The stupid have out breed the intelligent to much greater extents than in past times. Once an IQ drops to a great extent, societies and perhaps civilization itself may be crushed by the mass of utter stupidity it encapsulates.

Various advances already seen and soon to be had in the fields of AI, robotics, & nano-tech will ensure a great percentage of people will be utterly useless, and seem that much more of a burden to the elite's agenda. I truly think a serious depopulation agenda has not only been in effect for sometime, but will be aggressively accelerated as we make our way through this century. Just look to the main points spoken about by the academic elite. Whether you want to believe in the validity of their studies and predictions or not, most of the elite think that a depopulation MUST happen, and very soon.

I don't think we've got another decade before a good chunk of us are wiped out, and in fact think that this engineered global economic collapse is the first stage of this. One way or another, BILLIONS will die out this century, and not of everyday, natural causes, but because technologies were suppressed, the people were dumbed down, and our information networks choose not to focus on encouraging a collective will towards exploring that final frontier which is outer space. Basically, the elite thought it best to hold onto their power-stronghold, and wipe out all but the fittest before making that leap.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Americans should be paranoid… they are on the verge of extinction.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

"thats how the road to hell is paved, compromise."

I love it, give me more paranoia alex, i need my fix!

i joke, i think alex is a great speaker. I listen daily, im not paranoid, just really angry at specific people and institutions, i sometimes want to scream like trent reznor.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i think alex jones is right about the end times and the nwo and how the goverment is going to kill us off but i agree that he is sometimes really paranoid and yells too much and cares about money (a worldy vice) way too much... just go to his website... its covered in ads...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonbuster
i think alex jones is right about the end times and the nwo and how the goverment is going to kill us off but i agree that he is sometimes really paranoid and yells too much and cares about money (a worldy vice) way too much... just go to his website... its covered in ads...

yup,totally agreed

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
To answer your thread topic's question:

YES

How else would you make a sale?? Does Alex Jones have a different job where he makes all his money or just the conspiracy stuff?

If the latter then obviously it is just to get better sales. If I were a conspiracy theorist who wanted to make some money for a living, I would pick the most prominent and emotion provoking stories to talk about instead of the smaller conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Yes.

Process as follows:

1. Sow seeds of rampant paranoia and fear within target audience via tub-thumping demagogic techniques.

2. Use your "alternative media/Paytriot radiostation" propaganda platform that is virtually indistinguishable from the mainstream media you are meant to oppose to advertise your product and regular "Moneybomb" emergency requests in order to battle the NWO/PTB/Rothschilds/International bankers, etct, etc.

3. ???

4. Profit.

The last stage in the process being what it is all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join