It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was called a anti-Semitic today by Debbie Schlusse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I totally agree!

Occupation 101 if you haven't checked it out yet I highly recommend it.

This slaughterhouse of an illegal occupation must end before more innocent lives are lost!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel
reply to post by Exuberant1

You people are unbelievable.

In the face of the bloody rain of Quassam ballistic missiles. In the face of terrorist supporting "aid" flotillas. In the face of hostile nations on all sides. In the face of growing anti-semitism and Holocaust denial, are you really suggesting that Israel should be criticized for using ARGUMENT to defend itself!

The accusation of anti-semitism & promotion of Holocaust rememberance are valuable tools in furthering Israels interests and the fight against terrorism. Using slander, disinformation & misdirection to undermine terrorist supporters is cheap & effective.

Would you have the Jews suffer in silence? If so , why?

'You people are unbelievable' No, You are unbeleivable, Supporting an unjust war and the murder of innocent people. So it happened to your crowd 70 years ago. Does that condone you doing it now? To a different group of people..
You condone the murder of innocent women and children and you should be very ashamed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Originally posted by Lionel
The accusation of anti-semitism & promotion of Holocaust rememberance are valuable tools in furthering Israels interests and the fight against terrorism. Using slander, disinformation & misdirection to undermine terrorist supporters is cheap & effective.

Would you have the Jews suffer in silence? If so , why?

You condone the murder of innocent women and children and you should be very ashamed.

Don't forget this poster also condones accusations of anti-semitism, promotion of holocaust, slander, disinformation & misdirection to further the Zionist agenda.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Don't forget this poster also condones accusations of anti-semitism, promotion of holocaust, slander, disinformation & misdirection to further the Zionist agenda.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Nutter]

Its not accusations. I do not support evil jews, Therefor I AM AN ANTI-SEMITE!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

If you were an anti-semite, you'd hate all Jews. Not just the evil ones.

I dislike evil Christians and Muslims too, but that does not make me anti-Christian or anti-Muslim. It makes me anti-evil.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Anti semetism is the perfect way to cut the jews from the herd.
Now they can be manipulated as can the people on the other side of the epithet...
ixillent.....HeH HEh HEH

there is a standard old interpretation os a hebrew prophecy regarding
6 Million Jews having a:

"Holocaust" is a word of Greek origin meaning "sacrifice by fire"
wiki

gas is NOT fire ( the constant reference to ovens)
but nuclear destruction would be though
no?

"The State of Israel had population of approximately 7,503,800 inhabitants as of December 2009.[1] 75.4% of them were Jewish (about 5,660,700 individuals), 20.3% were Arabs (About 1,523,900 inhabitants), while the remaining 4.3% (about 319,200 individuals) were defined as "others" (family members of Jewish immigrants who were not registered at the Interior Ministry as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have a religious classification)."
wiki

2. SCRIPTURAL ORIGINS OF THE SIX MILLION NUMBER
www.thebirdman.org..."History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html
The following are two quotes from unpublished sources whose content I have tried -- so far unsuccessfully -- to have verified by rabbinical scholars. I suspect that their ultimate source is the book The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism by Ben Weintraub, which is discussed HERE. The meaning of the second quote is made clearer if one understands something about Gematria, the Kabbalistic practice of interpreting texts by associating words and numbers. This material by itself does not prove the scriptural origins of the Six Million, but in combination with the fact that the number was used in other places (see below), this seems to clinch the case.

[Quote 1] Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: ". . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State." A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state". --Unknown

[Quote 2] Regarding the 'six million' number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is '6 million'. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean -- the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. --A Correspondent

3. EARLIER REFERENCES TO 'SIX MILLION'

A. On page 482 of the article on 'Antisemitism' in the the 10th Edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica (1902) is found the words: "While there are in Russia and Rumania six millions of Jews who are being systematically degraded...". As the reader can see, these words appear in the last paragraph of the left hand column of the image reproduced HERE (takes a while for this file to come up). This reference preceeds references to the Six Million of WW2 by approximately 40 years.

B. In the American Hebrew Magazine of October 31, 1919, there appeared an article entitled "The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!" By Martin H Glynn, former governor of the state of New York. This article begins, "From across the sea, six million men and women call to"

look out PEOPLE of Israel
look out
we ahte you so much we are trying to warn YOU

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This topic drives me nuts. Why is it anti-semetic to speak against the atrocities that Israel visits upon the Palestinians. Murder, collective punishment and genocide are wrong except under the guise of religion?? What? Is it pick and choose? Speaking out against the evilness shouldnt be confused with the legitimate criticism of their policies. I'm over Israel playing the victim, the martyr.
There are 4 groups that make up the semites, the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews and the Arabs. 4 groups, not 1...4. If someone hates Arabs theyre not anti-semetic, but if they hate Jews they are? Does this make sense? If Jews are killing Arabs doesnt that make them anti-semites as well? Theoretically, we could be considered anti-semetic because of the wars we're in. It shouldnt be okay to favor 1 group over another.
Another pet peeve of mine. The 'Chosen People'. I dont practice organized religion, I dont believe in the traditional God either. What I do know that a just God, a loving God wouldnt play favorites, that would make Him imperfect, would it not? Thought we were all equal in Gods eyes??

Kim

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You sound like a Christian. Who are those "Damn Atheist?" I would like to meet them. Please don't use a word you have no knowledge about anyway.
"The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites."
I'm anti-Zionist. I have Jewish blood in me as well and I never will be anti-Semitic.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

Kudos to you for actually explaining the term "semite" to folks around here. I have made this point for sometime that both the Jews of the middle east and the Palestinians are BOTH semitic peoples. Unfortunately most people don't know the definition and or history of the word and therefore fall prey to propaganda.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Not sure where the "atheists are anti-semitic" came from, but it's not true.

There is no god, allegedly according to atheists.

Jews says god took time out of creating and maintaining the electric universe so he could tell some Jew that he was special and that some land is now his. Or something.

Well Athiesm doesn't acknowledge that. According to athiesm The Jews lied about god giving them land, therefore Jews are liars who claim the land was given to them by god therefore atheist are ant-Semitic. Or Something.

Phew!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

So?

Where, in your argument, does it mention atheists have anything against Jews? You say they lied, everybody lies, doesn't mean I hate everyone. Hell, chimps can lie, and i think chimps are cool.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join