It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was called a anti-Semitic today by Debbie Schlusse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was called a anti-Semitic today by Debbie Schlussel. It's funny a woman who blogs racism daily against numerous people and non Jewish groups. Call's me anti-Semitic after I disagree with her hateful blogs. Wake up America and stop supporting Israel!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Atheists are Anti-Semites.

Those damn atheists would like for Israel to be wiped of the map and believe that they should not live in Israel since it is not their land.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You sound like a Christian. Who are those "Damn Atheist?" I would like to meet them. Please don't use a word you have no knowledge about anyway.
"The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites."
I'm anti-Zionist. I have Jewish blood in me as well and I never will be anti-Semitic.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not sure where the "atheists are anti-semitic" came from, but it's not true.

I'm a long-time atheist and have nothing against Jewish people.

And to Romantic_Rebel: antisemitism only refers to hatred against Jews. It has nothing to do with the linguistics.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If we stop supporting Israel, they will be wiped off the map by their surrounding enemies. Having said that I am not some zionist Christian nut...ok I am, BUT...I see no wrong in calling out Israel on their BS, espionage, torture, and the countless murders [genocide] of Palestinians including women and children. We must also ask them to stop using cluster and white phosphorus munitions in civilian areas...If they don't comply? Well I have no problem with the US supporting Israel in other ways than money...the US is broke, where are we even getting the millions of dollars a DAY we send Israel?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The more good and honest people are labelled as "Anti-Semetic" the more other good people look into the reasons their friend is labelled as such. The truth hurts Israel and Zionists abroad.

As an Australian, I wish that our strongest ally, the US, would enact human rights and simply what's good and just to all. Funelling money and arms to one state that is a nightmare on humanity is just wrong.

Trade embargos on Iran, perhaps, trade embargos on Israel, a must

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Not sure where the "atheists are anti-semitic" came from, but it's not true.

There is no god, allegedly according to atheists.

Jews says god took time out of creating and maintaining the electric universe so he could tell some Jew that he was special and that some land is now his. Or something.

Well Athiesm doesn't acknowledge that. According to athiesm The Jews lied about god giving them land, therefore Jews are liars who claim the land was given to them by god therefore atheist are ant-Semitic. Or Something.

Phew!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
When did this happen John? I don't see how some who has Jewish blood in them can be anti-Semitic. You shouldn't hate your ancestry. I don't know who Debbie is btw. I hope this doesn't have anything to do with those pro Palestine groups you hang out with. All the people in the groups are Jewish.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What's that old saying , " I have been called worse things buy better people " ?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
There are two types of Israeli supporters...

Racist elitists and suckers...

True story...

Sorry if I offend.

AAC

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Frankly, defamation, libel & slander are pretty useful tools in the war against terror. If we can undermine and marginalize those who support the terrorist brutes occupying the "West Bank" & "Gaza" then I think it's a good thing.

With the whole world seemingly turning it's back on Israel & Obama openly opposing Israeli policy, I find it incredible that you now seem to suggest that Israel should no longer even defend itself with words!

Should the fact of six to seven million murdered in the Holocaust no longer be mentioned?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionel

I never supported Israeli politics. People who follow the Jewish religion should be able to visit holy sites though. What I hate is the wars in the Middle East. Both sides are guilty. But how do we end it? More then six million Jews died during WW2. What about everyone else that died in the concentration camps? The Holocaust is about the Nazis. Not the Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel

Should the fact of six to seven million murdered in the Holocaust no longer be mentioned?

You did not just play the Holocaust card....

How dare you use the deaths of those people to justify current injustices. Have you no shame?

Surly you must realize that being disingenuous (i.e. saying Obama is openly not supporting Israel - except the that few billion and all those weapons and intelligence...) and then after being disingenuous you go on to play the Holocaust card is not helping matters.

When you try to defend Israel and Fail, and invoke the Holocaust whilst doing so - you are doing worse than if you did nothing at all.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I never cheered so much before in my life.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You people are unbelievable.

In the face of the bloody rain of Quassam ballistic missiles. In the face of terrorist supporting "aid" flotillas. In the face of hostile nations on all sides. In the face of growing anti-semitism and Holocaust denial, are you really suggesting that Israel should be criticized for using ARGUMENT to defend itself!

The accusation of anti-semitism & promotion of Holocaust rememberance are valuable tools in furthering Israels interests and the fight against terrorism. Using slander, disinformation & misdirection to undermine terrorist supporters is cheap & effective.

Would you have the Jews suffer in silence? If so , why?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionel

You're unbelievable. Seriously where do you get your news Lionel? Those people on the flotillas were innocent people. Not terrorist. The Jews shouldn't suffer like anyone else. I just don't like how Jews, Conservatives and others use this victim image to justifiable their mean.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The accusation of anti-semitism & promotion of Holocaust rememberance are valuable tools in furthering Israels interests

Yes, we've noticed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So, you would support China coming over to the USA and giving California, New Mexico, and Arizona back to the Mexicans by force?

How about the American Indians? Should China come here and make us give it back by force. Along with killing the US residents who currently live there?

Don't pull that rascist, anti-semitic, holocaust card unless you're willing to give each and every race it's original land back.

And yes. The American Indians were decimated by this fine country hundreds of times over the number of Jews in WWII.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionel

You need to tone it down.

The arguments which you use, combined with the slanders and abuse of the holocaust card totally negate any credible point you may have tucked in amongst them.

Currently you are doing more harm than good insofar as Israel's image is concerned.

Sometimes it gets so bad that I wonder if people which argue like you do aren't just rabid Jew haters out to ruin things for Israel.

*I'm not saying you in particular are doing this; there is a good chance that you are totally innocent.

But nevertheless, there do appear to be some people who act like they support Israel and the people - sometimes even claiming to be Israeli or Jewish - who then go online to do their best impression of a One-Man Public Relations Disaster for the Israeli State.

You guys know what I mean right?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Most people of any religion don't seem to realize a few different things of great importance, mostly because of TPTB keeping them purposely ignorant. First off 95% of the Jewish people in Israel and around the world today have nothing to do with the original lost tribes of Israel. Their ancestors were never in Israel! They are Ashkenazi Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are descendant from the Khazars. The Khazars are a semi-nomadic people of Turkish origin who CONVERTED to Judaism when their king did in the 8th CENTURY! They went on to settle and populate much of Eastern Europe where you see many of the Jews who "returned" to Israel after WWII.

Like I said though TPTB purposely keep people in the dark about it. Many people think that Zionists are trying to push for a Jewish/Israeli agenda but in truth, they have their own agenda and are using the poor Jewish masses to accomplish it. So they allow them all, even teach them an alternate history, where they are all ancestors of some giant Israeli tribe of antiquity.

They also are quite responsible for supporting the "go to" moves to get what they want of calling out any dissent or questioning of policy as either anti-sematic or using the Holocaust to quell descent.

It's important that people see how they are being manipulated by the "elites" to do their bidding and that includes most Jewish folks as well.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join