It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Heads Found in Packaging at Little Rock Airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

A Southwest Airlines employee made a startling discovery at the Little Rock National Airport. They found human heads, and lots of them. Now the Pulaski County Coroner is involved.

When the aiport employee discovered the human heads, he notified police, who notified the coroner. Now Pulaski County Coroner Garland Camper says he is going to hold onto the heads while he investigates this odd discovery.

www.fox16.com...

What I find strange is if this is routine and the company is sending heads to medical students or what have you (which this WOULD be routine, if they really were sending it to doctors) then WHY would it be labeled wrong? I'm taking it that they would've done it numerous times, yet they label it wrong....what if these are "black market" body parts?

Whose are these, where did they come from, and do we have a massacre on our hands or is it just coincidental that they really did "only" label the package wrong?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, that person is gonna be affected for the rest of their life. What a thing to discover

Couldn't find any reference to whether the heads were frozen;had flesh on them; or were only bone.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So your saying they're not even bothering finding out where these heads came from or who took the heads? They just sent them right to medical students? Thats seems very odd.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
isn't that a movie? ten heads in a duffle bag?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Very odd they were not labeled correctly - perhaps the investigation will reveal more. Oddly they stated human heads and then said body parts as if there were more than just heads there. Would like to keep an eye on this - it could be foul play.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There are alot of black market body part smugglers. I watched this whole thing on 20/20 a few weeks ago. Human Heads I think go for around 16k. All a coroner needs to do if he is behind on his bills, is instead of cremating a head, taking it off and shipping it to one of the many "body part distribution centers" that are publicized online- and there you go. Cash money. It disturbs me, but it doesent surprise me.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Heads are body parts too.. we do not know if that is why they were saying they were labeled incorrectly. There must have been something else wrong with the labels for them to open the bag.

I think this is stupid of them to announce this before the investigation is finished. They could be giving the crooks time to escape if this is not on the up and up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
isn't that a movie? ten heads in a duffle bag?

8 heads in a duffle bag - with Joe Pesci in it. Great movie.

Exactly what the title of the thread made me think about.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here's another tid-bit I found while searching:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — The Pulaski County coroner says he's waiting for records showing that human heads found in packaging at the Little Rock airport were legally obtained and were being shipped legally.

Coroner Garland Camper says the 40 to 60 whole and partial heads were found June 9 by a Southwest Airlines employee who called police. The heads are now at the county morgue.

The heads were being shipped by JLS Consulting LLC of Conway to Fort Worth, Texas. JLS founder Janice Hepler says the heads are to be used in a continuing-education program for physicians.

She says it's illegal to buy or sell body parts — but companies can charge fees for preparing or transporting bodies. She says she works with human specimens to produce educational courses.

I find it odd that I can't find any type of info on a JLS Consulting LLC out of Conway...I find it for AZ and other places. Wonder if it's the same company.

Another oddity is in another article floating around, stating that the FAA has closed the case and there was nothing found wrong with the packaging or anything:

The cargo handling workers are supposed to call police whenever anything suspicious is found, and this startling find qualified on so many levels.

The Federal Aviation Administration responds as a matter of routine. Inspectors sometimes issue fines when radioactive or hazardous materials are found packaged improperly, but this time the FAA has closed its case.

FAA spokesman Lynn Lunsford in Fort Worth says no rules on packing or transporting hazardous materials were found, so for that agency, it's a case closed.

www.examiner.com...

ETA: So the only thing I can find ATM on the founder of JLS Consulting, Janice Hepler is this www.gallery901.com... but the website is an art website. So what's going on with that??

[edit on 16-6-2010 by tsi1991awd]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do you know how long it took me to even find a reliable source for human heads? I spent most of the time throwing away animal heads dressed up like humans. Great so my week goes from bad to worse because of this. Legally? How am I possibly hurting anyone? They are infringing on my rights.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by nastalgik]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
One can only ass ume this is not a hoax thread , so all I can say is "heads up" folks, airheads travel on frequent flyer points too?
I read on ATS of a briefcase full of body parts washing up ashore somewhere in the US? also...we would be naive in the extreme to believe the dead are not traded and exchanged for gain?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nothing to lose your head over..

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I somehow missed this...creepy little find.

I used to fly SouthWest all the time makes me wonder what they were transporting.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd
FAA spokesman Lynn Lunsford in Fort Worth says no rules on packing or transporting hazardous materials were found, so for that agency, it's a case closed.

The FAA flipped a coin and heads won.
On the serious side, many of the cadavers that I studied in college were from India (perhaps they were adulterers).

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Actually, they're probably more likely to make a mistake eventually if it's a matter of course. Have you ever repeatedly labeled things? You're going to screw up sooner or later.

But this does sound suspicious nonetheless. I hope there's nothing more untoward than standard head-shipping going on.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ever since I heard about these heads being found, it has bothered me.

I had started a thread on here regarding recent activity in Mexico.
You can read that here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nothing edible about a human head, now is there?

Take it for what you will, but I have been to a cadaver lab before at a certain large university, & I don't recall seeing any bodies w/o heads or any heads w/o bodies. Everything was attached & cloths were over the corpses' faces to hide their identities to us as visitors. Not one thing in that lab was not in formaldahyde.

I can't imagine that these heads weren't in some sort of chemical? Dry ice maybe?
The idiot/moran/numbskull who packaged the heads in the container & prepared them for shipment didn't think to label the contents as hazardous? I mean, come on, they're body parts (I'm assuming in flamable chemicals)! Shouldn't the package have had some kind of warning label. Maybe "Handle With Care"? Or how 'bout "This End Up"?
I mean, we're calling the SWAT teams to blow up suspicious packages all over the US that just turn out to be pastries.

No, this is stranger.

I'm wondering who accidently got the drug delivery, which would've gotten much more publicity.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tsi1991awd

I bet those sneaky aliens are behind this

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
WOOOOW! Who wants to bet this one wont be swept under the rug in a hurry? I bet it was the heads from the flight 93 victims...and they were all divided up between the bankers who plotted 911 so they could mount the heads in their smoking chamber as a big trophy of their success. or it was some kind of reciept of proof of a job well done. i gotta say, i had no idea when i agreed to be an organ donor on my drivers license application that they may cut my head off, too! Wouldnt they want a whole body to study and not just the head? theres more than meets the eye but we probably will never find out. and i kno mistakes can be made but i also kno that when you are working with important materials like for example, flammable chemicals, nuclear waste, firearms, or HUMAN HEADS then you are gonna be pretty darn careful with every aspect of it including labeling it. its not likely that you would forget that you were preparing a big crate of human heads for transport. i wonder what it WAS labeled as. and i wonder if there will even be a fine or any penalty for mislabeling some human heads? cuz if not, then i guess the whole reason for labeling things is a bunch of bs. I guess i can mail 20 kilos of heroin and label it "easter baskets". If i get caught ill just say i was meaning to put the police departments address on it so i could turn it in to the authorities and i meant to label it heroin but i guess i mustve mislabeled it, twicem. so even tho it looks like a crime i was really just trying to do something good and not against the law. really. i swear it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We had a similar situation that originated here in Albuquerque, in which body parts that were supposed to be cremated and returned to families turned up at a waste disposal facility in Kansas.

There might be some underground connection between these two cases.

A New Mexico businessman has been arrested after six heads and other body parts supposed to be cremated and returned to families were found in a truck at a waste facility in Kansas. Police say bodies intended for organ harvesting for research were dismembered with chain saws and other crude devices.

Paul Montano, 31, was arrested late yesterday in Albuquerque and charged with three counts of fraud, the Kansas City Star reports. He is being held on $100,000 bond.

His firm, Bio Care Southwest, receives donated bodies and sells organs and other parts it harvests. Last week body parts were found in 12 plastic tubs inside a delivery truck at a Stericycle facility in Kansas City, Kan. The company disposes of medical waste.

www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 2010/6/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join