It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea creatures flee oil spill, gather near shore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
This is nonsense. It's just another opportunity to sell another ecological disaster hoax based on a routine oil leak in the Gulf.

Yep, I said routine.

— Doc Velocity

Curious, what exactly is is that you find to be 'Routine' about an Oil Rig exploding and sinking into the ocean causing a leak which is by many estimates spraying over 100,000 Barrels a day at as much as 70,000 PSI?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Ya know space cadet..

I was thinking the same thing about

them being trapped and having

no where else to run too..maybe..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
In Alabama, minnows are almost right on the beach, in shallow water. Sharks are 30-40 ft. off the beach.

Sharks in AL.

The video of the sharks is on the article's page. It's like all the wildlife is coming to the coast, from watching other postings. Weird stuff is going on, to say the least.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Maybe. Or maybe it's just panicking them and they aren't sure what to do.

I can't believe anyone could call this routine. I'd like to hear that explanation myself, Doc.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

image from Ft. Morgan, AL. Tar balls and minnows. I am think they are the same minnows from the video from the article I posted.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatcookie
reply to post by baddmove

This is so sad, they have nowhere left to go. What options do these animals have, none, they take what we dish out, and can do nothing to protect their children or their own lives.

I starred and flagged you since this thread stuck a cord with me after visiting a local zoo today and being apalled by the tiny cages, narrow enclosures, and defeated looking animals.

This may be obvoius, but it's high time we had a little more respect for life everywhere.

I remember your sweet post from back then, was just reminded of this thread as I linked to the article in another one, but yes, your comment was so real and so heart wrenching I just closed the page and I dont think I came back to this.

When you say "They have nowhere to go" that breaks my heart it really does, and the truth be told they also are creatures of habit and nature, they stay because they are loyal to their pods, they stay because this is where they have always known to find food and joy, this is where their very nature has been for generations and the part of the ocean that they trust to nourish them, kind of like God must be the ocean because all the creatures have all they need to enjoy a full and meaningful life of purpose and love, so yes God must be the ocean too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join