It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From your life to my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here's questions for you.

Was life planned? If you think so, how far into was it planned?

What I want to know is what is the end of the overall plan, at least for life here on earth?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I deem you not yet worthy of this knowledge.

Though I am just a low level prophet.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes, I think life was planned, down to the everyday choices you make. Though you have the free will to not choose the path that was planned out for you. So for example, your path is to find out what true beauty is, yet somewhere down the road you think meth is pretty neat. Some might think its a waste of a life, but even if you got one little lesson out of the whole experience I think it would be worth the while, because in the end we are trying to evolve as souls.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ah the great question of destiny.

Personally I don't think life is planned.

The meaning of life: A random occurrence of events, portrayed over a period of time.

But hey who knows???

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i feel that life may be planned to a degree.

but we do have free-will.

The only way i can think of life is as a test.

Something created us for a reason, And here we are, although unaware of our true purpose.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well it seems kind of pointless for our life to be one big destiny. Like we are little puppets on a stage and the creator just got bored so he made us.

Of course free will seems just as pointless, because what's the point of heading into nowhere?

I would like to believe life has a point on some level. A level that reaches far beyond the universe...but I have no idea what it would be. The only thing that makes life worth living in this universe is polarity and competition. So by that logic, there is one supreme being that simply is. He's not in it for anything or any giggles.

But all religions point to life as a test for the soul in one fashion or another.

So who knows. No one probably ever will.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think everything is planned and controlled including mankind.

Whether it be by God or the Elite, everything on this planet is controlled.

Which side are you on??????

I'll be on the side of TRUTH and JUSTICE!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
God plans everything.
-second line to reread the first line.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well here is my two cents. Personally i believe that there are certain checkpoints that you go through but the time inbetween is free will.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 7even7eas

You described it sort of like that show I like called Persons Unknown. It's basically just like that pretty much. One of my new summer favorite shows. It's on NBC.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

I think along the same lines.
Check points are points where certain things just must take place. Even though it's mostly free time outside those points.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemical_chameleon
I think everything is planned and controlled including mankind.

Whether it be by God or the Elite, everything on this planet is controlled.

Which side are you on??????

I'll be on the side of TRUTH and JUSTICE!!!!!

Thats pretty...... scary. Especially when you say it like that. I definetly believe there are laws governing the univerese in which we live, but to say its controlled, sounds more or less perverted.

Yes we might be controlled by the elite but we can leave any moment we want, but no one wants to sacrifice something as simple as hot showers... I realize that some people dont really have these options which come back to is everything pre-planned....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

Ahhhh, now you're talking about Destiny, is there one for each of us?

Only one God know's for sure!!!

new topics

top topics

join