It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untold Story of Hitler's Jewish Nazi Soldiers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Contrary to conventional views, it is revealed that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge) in volume of book "Lives of Hitler's Jewish Soldiers: Untold Tales of Men of Jewish Descent Who Fought for the Third Reich", by Bryan Mark Rigg and the second edition with more details along with evidence.

Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

source: www.kansaspress.ku.edu...

Here are some of the pictures

Military service book of "half-Jew" Hermann Aub

"Half-Jew" Horst Geitner was awarded both the Iron Cross Second Class and the Silver Wound Badge.

"Half-Jew" Commander Paul Ascher, Admiral Lütjens's first staff officer on the battleship Bismarck; Ascher received Hitler's Deutschblütigkeitserklärung. (Military awards: EKI, EKII, and War Service Cross Second Class.)

"Quarter-Jew" Admiral Bernhard Rogge wearing the Ritterkreuz; he received Hitler's Deutschblütigkeitserklärung. (Military awards: oak leaves to Ritterkreuz, Ritterkreuz, samurai sword from the emperor of Japan, EKI, and EKII.)

"Half-Jew" and later Luftwaffe General Helmut Wilberg; Hitler declared him Aryan in 1935. (Military awards: Hohenzollern's Knight's Cross with Swords, EKI, EKII.)

General Gotthard Heinrici, who was married to a "half-Jew," meeting Hitler in 1937.

Here is a video showing several images with identifications of Nazi soldiers who were Jews :- www.dailymotion.com... Title: Who Said Jews Were Not Nazis

The reason for posting this in General Conspiracies is because information such as this are carefully kept at bay by the powers that be. With word Nazi everyone get's the impression of non-Jews, ethnic Germans. With all the details that are told to millions of people allover the world information such as this is silently hidden. The conspiracy here is why such information is kept away from people on such a researched topic?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The whole "half" jew makes me chuckle... quite a bit actually. How can one be half or a quarter of a religious denomination?

I suppose I'm 1/100th Jewish since some of my family are Jewish war survivors.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Jew is a nationality and has not neccesarily have to do something with religion.

But it is astonishing how these people could help to kill the children of their own descendants...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bl4cK

I have to STRONGLY disagree with you. Being Jewish means simply that, that you are apart of the Jewish religion. Being ISRAELI is absolutely different and if you disagree tell that to the palestines living there. Jewish is not a race and if you can find where is says it in any dictionary I'd like to shake your hand.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great thread actually.

It is about time some truth started coming out.

Just wait 5-10 years and our entire account of WW2 will have to be changed because the truth will prove our current beliefs as propaganda-lies created by the winning team.

I am not a holocaust denier, no way.

But I am aware that WE the Allies are just as bad, if not worse than our enemies were.

Do you have any idea how many people we killed through indiscriminate carpet bombing of ENTIRE CITIES???

We actually attacked CIVILIAN CENTERS.

Read up on the firebombing of Tokyo for starters. There is dozens of major bombing runs to read about where we attacked RESIDENTIAL areas only for the purpose of murder and terror!

We were bombing primarily women and children because many of the men were sent off to the war and were not in those residential areas during the times of those bombing runs.

All I am saying is, Sure the Nazis and Imp Japanese were bad guys. But we the Allies are bad guys too for sure. Possibly even worse than our counterparts.

And considering the fact that our atrocities can be covered up or "justified" just adds more suspicion to it all.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am half jewish (though I am an angotic) and the nationality in my fathers birth certificate is stated "Jew". It is an ethnicity as well as a nationality. So you can be jew but not religiously involved.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These Jew Nazi's weren't allies, they were part of the third reich. Why would Hitler murder those willing to follow him in the situations where they showed applicable services, even if they had Jewish relatives or even parents - Of course he wouldn't kill the loyal pets. I don't know why anyone is surprised, especially since being Jewish does not exclude people from committing crimes and there were lots of Jews living in Germany.... and Hitler being a fascist hypocrite.

The Nazi's killed people who weren't Jews, just because they lived near Jews in country's like Poland. Germans also defected to the allies, so it's not as black & white to define who was the enemy at the time in terms of nationality or religion.

There were traitors to each country on each side, probably relative in numbers to the pressures each group were under for survival, and being a Jew in Germany meant to lie or die in situations where they had choices, and some got high on their power trips and didn't care or forgot who they really were.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
The whole "half" jew makes me chuckle... quite a bit actually. How can one be half or a quarter of a religious denomination?

I hate people who think the Holocaust was fake.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
when my father got to europe and the Canadians engaged the Germans he said one of the biggest questions amoungst the men was:
How come they have better Ford and GM trucks then we do?

I hope this is not off topic I want to illustrate just how GREY it really was
if OP feels it is i will delete

Ford and GM Scrutinized for Alleged Nazi Collaboration
www.washingtonpost.com...
German diplomats award Henry Ford, center, with their nation's highest decoration for foreigners, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, in July 1938. (AP Photo)

By Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, November 30, 1998; Page A01

Three years after Swiss banks became the target of a worldwide furor over their business dealings with Nazi Germany, major American car companies find themselves embroiled in a similar debate.

Like the Swiss banks, the American car companies have vigorously denied that they assisted the Nazi war machine or that they significantly profited from the use of forced labor at their German subsidiaries during World War II. But historians and lawyers researching class-action suits on behalf of former prisoners of war are busy amassing evidence of collaboration by the automakers with the Nazi regime.

The issues at stake for the American automobile corporations go far beyond the relatively modest sums involved in settling any lawsuit. During the war, the car companies established a reputation for themselves as "the arsenal of democracy" by transforming their production lines to make airplanes, tanks and trucks for the armies that defeated Adolf Hitler. They deny that their huge business interests in Nazi Germany led them, wittingly or unwittingly, to also become "the arsenal of fascism."

The Ford Motor Co. has mobilized dozens of historians, lawyers and researchers to fight a civil case brought by lawyers in Washington and New York who specialize in extracting large cash settlements from banks and insurance companies accused of defrauding Holocaust victims. Also, a book scheduled for publication next year will accuse General Motors Corp. of playing a key role in Hitler's invasions of Poland and the Soviet Union.

"General Motors was far more important to the Nazi war machine than Switzerland," said Bradford Snell, who has spent two decades researching a history of the world's largest automaker. "Switzerland was just a repository of looted funds. GM was an integral part of the German war effort. The Nazis could have invaded Poland and Russia without Switzerland. They could not have done so without GM."

Both General Motors and Ford insist that they bear little or no responsibility for the operations of their German subsidiaries, which controlled 70 percent of the German car market at the outbreak of war in 1939 and rapidly retooled themselves to become suppliers of war materiel to the German army.

But documents discovered in German and American archives show a much more complicated picture. In certain instances, American managers of both GM and Ford went along with the conversion of their German plants to military production at a time when U.S. government documents show they were still resisting calls by the Roosevelt administration to step up military production in their plants at home.

After three years of national soul-searching, Switzerland's largest banks agreed last August to make a $1.25 billion settlement to Holocaust survivors, a step they had initially resisted. Far from dying down, however, the controversy over business dealings with the Nazis has given new impetus to long-standing investigations into issues such as looted art, unpaid insurance benefits and the use of forced labor at German factories.

Although some of the allegations against GM and Ford surfaced during 1974 congressional hearings into monopolistic practices in the automobile industry, American corporations have largely succeeded in playing down their connections to Nazi Germany. As with Switzerland, however, their very success in projecting a wholesome, patriotic image of themselves is now being turned against them by their critics.

"When you think of Ford, you think of baseball and apple pie," said Miriam Kleinman, a researcher with the Washington law firm of Cohen, Millstein and Hausfeld, who spent weeks examining records at the National Archives in an attempt to build a slave labor case against the Dearborn-based company. "You don't think of Hitler having a portrait of Henry Ford on his office wall in Munich."

Both Ford and General Motors declined requests for access to their wartime archives. Ford spokesman John Spellich defended the company's decision to maintain business ties with Nazi Germany on the grounds that the U.S. government continued to have diplomatic relations with Berlin up until the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941. GM spokesman John F. Mueller said that General Motors lost day-to-day control over its German plants in September 1939 and "did not assist the Nazis in any way during World War II."

For GIs, an Unpleasant Surprise

When American GIs invaded Europe in June 1944, they did so in jeeps, trucks and tanks manufactured by the Big Three motor companies in one of the largest crash militarization programs ever undertaken. It came as an unpleasant surprise to discover that the enemy was also driving trucks manufactured by Ford and Opel -- a 100 percent GM-owned subsidiary -- and flying Opel-built warplanes. (Chrysler's role in the German rearmament effort was much less significant.)

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthOut25

Originally posted by NoJoker13

I hate people who think the Holocaust was fake.

I too think holocaust was fake as in the sense portrayed by the media. I do agree there must have been enormous deaths and it in no way amounts to count proposed and maintained by 'history' and media.

I also think there were a lot of other people killed along with jews. But by singling the jews and portraying as done as many believe it was a political agenda and a effective till to date.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I believe you are on topic since their fininacial backers happened to be Jews

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

do you even know where the word jew came from, israel was once 12 tribes. then at some point the nation broke into, northern half was called
israel, southern half called judah. when the assyrians made thier push to rule the world they killed most of the isrraeliets and took the rest into exile
to babylon, leaving the southern kingdom judah with a puppet king.after this there was no land called israel until 1947or 48 not sure about the year.

now when the 12 tribes got along and even after the split, they called themselfs iraelites or hebrew not jews.
the word jew came from defferent ways of saying the word judah, some say french, some middle english,some old english and some latin or greek all still mean a inhabitant of judah
ever notice the german way of saying it juden
now the religon of judiaism started with abraham and his family when they left canaan. before this he and his family were the same pagen worshippers as the other canaaniets, i think they worshipped baal not sure about this so please dont quote me, then moses gave the people Gods word on it, and they worshipped the way moses said, after the exile they realy didnt remember how to worship the way moses said and so theyput bits of it togatherand frormed what is todays modern judaism that was about 1000yrs ago if i remember right

google search and awiki link will show up 1st
The Word "Jew" and the Scriptures this one has alot of good info, even talks about the jews moving into europe through the caucaus mts.and making the great european nataions, thus the word caucasians.and this would have burned hitlers ass bad(franco-german eastern and central european jews) know ashkenazi jews makes up about 90% of the jews today
also there are many different views to what i stated above, some agree with mine some dont. and as i was thinking about this i might have the time lines mixed up on the exile and puppet kings, there are 3or4 time frames and both israel and judah both wind up in exile

so i guess both are ture
and i thank you for my hand shake now

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hounddoghowlie]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl4cK

Jew is a nationality and has not neccesarily have to do something with religion.

But it is astonishing how these people could help to kill the children of their own descendants...

And what do you think happens in a civil war?
Or in a family massacre which happens from time to time, maybe too often?

No big deal. Look what Stalin did to Russians (Stalin himself was a Gruzin/Georgian and treated his own as dogs too).

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
And just to not forget and to remind:

IBM and the Holocaust is the stunning story of IBM's strategic alliance with Nazi Germany -- beginning in 1933 in the first weeks that Hitler came to power and continuing well into World War II. As the Third Reich embarked upon its plan of conquest and genocide, IBM and its subsidiaries helped create enabling technologies, step-by-step, from the identification and cataloging programs of the 1930s to the selections of the 1940s.

Only after Jews were identified -- a massive and complex task that Hitler wanted done immediately -- could they be targeted for efficient asset confiscation, ghettoization, deportation, enslaved labor, and, ultimately, annihilation. It was a cross-tabulation and organizational challenge so monumental, it called for a computer. Of course, in the 1930s no computer existed.

www.ibmandtheholocaust.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's not a surprise considering Emil Maurice (Jewish) the number 2 ranked in SS was also considered the founder of SS.

Emil Maurice (January 19, 1897, Westermoor February 6, 1972, Munich ) was an early member of the Nazi Party. A watchmaker, he was a close associate of Adolf Hitler with a personal friendship dating back to at least 1919. With the founding of the Sturmabteilung in 1920, Maurice became the first Oberster SA-Führer (Supreme SA Leader).

In 1923, Maurice also became the SA commander of the newly established Stabswache, a special SA company given the task of guarding Hitler at Nazi parties and rallies.

In 1925, two years after the failed Beer Hall Putsch, Maurice and Hitler refounded the Stabswache as the Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler which was renamed, later that year, as the Schutzstaffel (SS). At that time, Hitler became SS Member nr. 1 and Emil Maurice became SS Member nr. 2. Maurice became an SS-Führer in the new organization, although the leadership of the SS was assumed by Julius Schreck, the first Reichsführer-SS.

He reportedly had a brief relationship with Geli Raubal, Hitler's niece.

When the SS was reorganized and began to expand in 1932, Maurice became a senior SS officer and would eventually be promoted to the rank SS-Oberführer. While Maurice never became a top commander of the SS his status as SS Member #2 effectively credited him as the actual founder of the organization. Heinrich Himmler, who ultimately would become the most recognized leader of the SS, held SS Member #168.

Maurice's stagnant SS career, after Himmler had become Reichsführer-SS, has led historians to uncover evidence that Himmler suspected Maurice as being part Jewish. Himmler had lobbied for Maurice to be removed from the SS, although Hitler never approved this due to Maurice's early membership in the organization.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
And many would also be suprised to know how many black soldiers fought FOR the South during the American Civil War.

But when the war is described as being fought over race....those kind of details get swept under the rug.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why is it surprising that Jewish men served in the armed forces of Germany? Long before Hitler and the Nazis came to power there were always Jewish military men. Several were of such high esteem that the Nazi Party declared them Aryan so that their new racial laws would not apply.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Study WW1 and the times before and after that.. WW2 is nothing more than a epilogue.
Most of the hatred is roots much more earlier, and WW1 seems to be a big catalyst in this. Especially the times just after it.
Dont focus on Germany, because they wrote the epiloque.. look to the writers of the whole book.
See what happend earlier, in Russia for example and etc etc..

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Excellent find OP! S&F!

I was unaware how big this issue was until now. I figured a couple of jews here and there must have sided with the germans, theres always a bad apple in any bunch.

but I am surprised to see that some of them really made a name for themselves!
thanks for bringing this up! its not very often I hear stuff like this!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that they all sided with the Nazis.

There were already Jews in the army and navy before Hitler came to power. The ones that were war heroes remained war heroes.

I'm sure there were many who were worried about what their fate might be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join