It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBOT What If?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

BlackPoison94
Thanks for reading. We're happy that you are enjoying it.

Alethea:

Wow, that is really weird! Sounds like religious fanatacism, NWO, Aryan nationalism, and UFOlogy all rolled into one. Something for everyone.
Many people only have a cursory knowledge of the Bible. They maybe playing on that. Maybe they are trying to blame God while taking over the world. "Never let a good disaster go to waste." Or, if you believe in UFOs then they will drop out of the sky and save us. Possibly an Illuminati group. Methane burns yellow, so the green fire god thing is odd. Maybe a combination of stuff will make it burn green.

Keep listening and don't get caught.

We are getting close to river. It's our last barrier. Myles did a really strange thing. John was just walking along and all of a sudden, he grabbed John's arm and pointed. John was startled, but followed Myles finger. Then he froze and looked back at Myles and just nodded his head. Who ever is doing this is crazy smart. They set up motion cameras all along the river. Now we have to travel down stream to find a place without the cameras. I wonder if this is just a test area, seeing if they can control people with their crazy stories, or if they expect tsunamis and methane jets expolding out of the ocean? Scary!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

OK, I just sent that message when I got your next one. I don't much about the Oracle. I have heard she was so out of it, the priest had to interpret her rants. Those men sound like they may have been huffing something. Very odd.
Reception is getting better, but I am saving my battery to talk with you. My kids are still trying to meet up with us, but there aren't many roads into the forest and all of them are covered. Seems to me there must be others because of all the coverage around here. We are keeping a sharp eye out.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Food, glorious food! We finally had a hot meal. The cafeteria was open and they were prepared for us---refugees, are we now? We had a choice of minestrone soup or broccoli cheddar and there was a big salad bar. I laughed when I saw the banner over the door "Serving Heart Healthy Foods". I guess that means 'only margarine instead of real butter' because there is nothing heart healthy about industrial size canned soups loaded with sodium!

I heard what sounded like a loud television broadcast in the dining room and so we hurried in there to see the news. It certainly was not condusive to good digestion. I can't say we had an enjoyable meal or peaceful, either.

The news broadcast said that all areas within a 25 mile radius of the gulf coast is being evacuated in every state. And to ease your mind...there are no FEMA camps. The government is comandeering lodging for evacuees at large hotels, church hall facilities, and several VA hospitals.

They showed a fly-over of the damage from the storm. Pat Robertson is in the lime-light again. Some comment about how last time God used fire and brimstone and now the wicked are getting slammed with tarballs as a last warning.

Then a little feature story about some eccentric artist who is making tarball etchings and has stapled canvas to the roof to "capture the essence" of the coming hurricane.

People have tarballs all over their windshields. Some are using razor blades and lighter fluid to try to remove it. Everything looks like a big mess.

It looks like the hurricane is headed for south Florida. But you know how quickly things can change. No one really knows until usually a day before. According to the news its still three days away.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
----Breaking News----

Just before we were called from the list to go through more processing here, there was a breaking news story on TV.

The weather recon planes captured some fascinating video as they passed over the gulf. You are not going to believe this! There is a huge misty green cloud floating just above the surface of the water.

From above, it looks awesome. It's emerald green and the oil slick around it is every color in the rainbow. Who would have thought something so beautiful could emerge from something so horrible?

As the plane moved away from it and the green cloud was in the distance it looked just like The Emerald City from the Wizard of Oz. It was just amazing to see this.

Did you know that the Wizard of Oz is supposed to be an allegory of revelation about the Illuminati? There is a lot of info about that on the net. The man that wrote that script must have known a lot of insider information.

I talked with Bob about what I overheard on the bus. His jaw dropped when he saw the news story a few minutes ago. He thinks the green cloud could be caused by copper sulfide. He also says that might indicate a volcano---because magma contains molten metals like copper and nickel which come from the outer core. He also said that areas of copper sulfide ore contain vast amounts of silver and gold. (Well, he took more chemistry than I did, but I wouldn't call him an expert by any means. I think he's just guessing, too.)

I am wondering if the green mist could be something like earthquake lights. Maybe that's what it like when its over the ocean. Well, all we can do is speculate. Those who really do know are keeping their mouths shut about everything. Have you noticed that some of the news media is turning to internet sites to get their news now? Nothing but speculation and rumor from anonymous people. Pffft. See, they can't get info from the scientists, either.

No reputable information coming from anywhere. They are all close-mouthed.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
They set up motion cameras all along the river. Now we have to travel down stream to find a place without the cameras. I wonder if this is just a test area, seeing if they can control people with their crazy stories, or if they expect tsunamis and methane jets expolding out of the ocean? Scary!

About those cameras. They won't ever go away. It is an invisible enemy if you're not looking for them. There are several options that I can think of for future encounters. Maybe when you get somewhere to pick up supplies, you could get a can of that wasp spray that shoots 25 feet and a Florida ski mask. The stuff foams. It would only be good for a few minutes while you get past. Or maybe a hobby shop would have a slingshot if you think you might be good with that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Your texts have been most interesting. Maybe all that green fire god was a way to amelorate the panic or ... Be careful. I wouldn't trust what they are showing you. Already Bob is trying to work what he sees into a plausable explanation. Maybe they are trying to produce "Stockholm Syndrome." You could be very good propaganda if it's not true...

We had to climb a big hill. I barely made it to the top. I just sat and couldn't move. Since we were on high ground, we turned on the sw again. We got some really good reception this time. I copied some of the call letters. Every one is wondering what's up. I didn't hear urgent chatter about tsunamis or tar balls raining out of the sky. I did hear chatter about oil covering homes, cars, yards, everything.

My boys were turned back a second time. They thought they were asked a lot more quesitons the second time. I told them to go home and try to find a ham operator. Maybe they can locate someone from the call signs I copied.

Someone is very close to us. John brought a little walkie talkie and he was checking it when he picked up a transmission. I has to be within a mile. We are staying put while John scouts out who's in the area. Whether it be friend or foe. I hope its a friend, I don't think I could run, I am already exhausted!

I don't know if spraying something on the camera would set it off. If it did they wouldn't see anything, they might send someone to check the area. I've been thnking, if Lady triggers it, they won't come to look because they know it was just a dog. But I don't know how long it will be busy with her. Maybe John will know when he gets back.

Another reason why I wouldn't trust what you are hearing. This hurricane was heading north, seems unlikely it would turn southeast toward FL. And, it there is some immediate danger, why aren't the leaders fleeing the area? Doesn't make any sense to me. Keep listening and let me know what you find out. I'll let you know what if I get any news.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Another reason why I wouldn't trust what you are hearing. This hurricane was heading north, seems unlikely it would turn southeast toward FL. And, it there is some immediate danger, why aren't the leaders fleeing the area? Doesn't make any sense to me. Keep listening and let me know what you find out. I'll let you know what if I get any news.

This is not the same storm that was headed north. This storm cell was a new development during the same time. They have changed the name from the scheduled list and have renamed it Hurricane Dante. I guess it has been a while since you've gotten updates from the media.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, I am here to tell you that alien probsters (not that I have ever met any *rolls eyes*) could not hold a candle to the battery of swabs, swipes, extractions, and questions they have been putting us through! They have swabed every orifice and swiped every biometric---not only have we been fingerprinted like criminals, but finger scanned also. Technology I have never seen! And they don't even tell you they are doing it. They told me to put my finger in this small white plastic thing and when I did, there was a purplish light on it and then the attendant said "OK". No explanations for the things they tell you to do. It just seems intrusive and secretive. I mean we should have some say-so, right?

One woman got really huffy in the waiting room. They are requiring pregnancy tests on all females. Doesn't matter if you are 8 years old or 85 years old. This woman was 48 and she really got indignant about it. She was complaining about "gubmint waste and unnecessary procedures" to anyone who would listen. I think we are all under observation (cameras everywhere here, too) because one of the attendents came out and asked her to come with him and she did not come back. I haven't seen her since.

Tonight at dinner in the cafeteria (it was soy something in macaroni---and bread) they had a speaker who told us that the information they were collecting would be used in new identity cards that we would soon receive.

Yeah, well, I know that's old news. We all knew it was coming. It just took a disaster to act as a catalyst to bring it to fruition.

It seems that many people left home without bringing important papers like birth certificates, drivers license, marriage licenses, etc. Because lines are still down in some areaa, it may be awhile before our information can be verified. When that can be done, all of the info concerning identity and health information will be encrypted in the new cards. In the future we will not need an excess of different documents. It will all be on our scan card.

Hope all of you are staying dry and finding a safe place to be. Btw....the storm is in a stall pattern right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That was a lot of info to process! OK, I got some news. John found two more guys. He watched them for a while and finally decided they were real "freedome fighters" too. They have come a long way.

This is shocking. You remember that big plume they found just before the 'cane hit? It got pushed onto the little city of Keyville. The whole town is DEAD! Everything is covered in goo and the air is toxic! Lonnie said he got a call from his sister. She lived there, she was describing everything when she started coughing. He's sure he heard her die. He tried to get down there, but the air was bad and everything was oily, that thick nasty oil, so he had to turn back. He just cries when he thinks about it. I feel sorry for him.

When Lonnie started back, there were a lot of people out, then the "police" came and told them to meet at a church for shelter. Lonnie and his friend Jimmy Wayne, just didn't feel right about it, so they slipped away. They watched awhile and then headed north.

My sons found a ham operator and then tracked down one of the call signs. He is being very careful because he suspects something strange is afoot - like, ya think! (Sorry, just feeling grouchy.) His brother lives around here, so he is hoping we can all go there for shelter and food. They cut all electricity to the area, but he has a generator. We are still considering our options. (At least we have some now.)

Dante, like Dante's Inferno? Maybe it's a hint. Did you read about a tsunami that was on fire. It hit PNG a few years ago. Well, if they are expecting something akin to that, why haven't they gotten out of Dodge?
And why are they trying to prevent people from leaving without all the rigamarole they are putting you through? There must be a piece of this puzzle that we are missing. The MSM isn't saying anything useful. The boys are on the net over at the ham's house trying to find out anything from alternative sites. There aren't any news talk show still up in the evac zone.

I thought spending a night alone in my house without electricity was scary. That was a cake walk compared to this. Not knowing is mindnumbing, but it's important to just keep thinking!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by shapeshiftress]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
We decided to find Jose's (the ham) brother, Anibal. He was glad to see us. We started to put together some of the stuff we had heard from you, the guys for down my the coast, things Jose heard over the sw, and bits and pieces my sons picked up over checking the alt info sites on the net. There is something in the stuff that came up before the hurricane. No one is sure if it was organic or not. Of course the military was interested in its potential to be a weapon, so they started experimenting with it. They were working on it when the hurricane struck. They had to run. One of those oil slicks was menancing their work site. Whatever it was got loose. Now they say part of the evac is worry about that and the rest is that the sea floor will collapse at any time.

The story they were telling you was mostly correct, they just eliminated the part about their responsiblity and added a little bit to keep you in compliance. Not only that, they wanted to test you and see if their "little problem" had gotten to our town. If any of you have been exposed, then they want to study the effects on your body and mind. They are really tempting fate by staying in the area, but are afraid to take people out of the zone. They don't want to spread it any more that it has already been spread.

Anibal has a niffy plan to defeat the motion detectors, so we will be "making a run for it" as soon as it gets dark. I am resting. I hate being the weak link and endangering everyone else. The boys will meet us at Jose's house. He is about 5 miles past the river. I can make it that far! I keep telling my self that...
Take care

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Shapeshiftress,
I have been trying to reach you several times. Each time I hit "send" it alerts me that the message has been dropped. I don't know if messages are being intercepted or if cell towers in the area are being shut down----or maybe if only certain "emergency" frequencies are going through. Anyway, somehow, our communications are being sabotaged.

I will try again.

I will be sending short replies right now because I just can't keep texting long messages that don't get through.

John found two more guys. He watched them for a while and finally decided they were real "freedome fighters" too. They have come a long way.

This is good news. There is always safety in numbers. You all will be able to pool knowledge, resources, and ideas. The Buddy System is important---always.

I think many of us have been conditioned to respond to what we HEAR even when it is contradictory to what we are actually seeing. I think we all have to be careful to watch a person's behavior and actions because that is the real indication of their spirit. If they speak "peace" but their actions bear out violence, prejudice, arrogance, discord....this is what we have to watch out for. The FRUITS bear witness to the true character, not clever words. We have been deceived so many times by WORDS. Choose your alliances carefully.

Be right back soon as I can. Hope this goes through....

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This is shocking. You remember that big plume they found just before the 'cane hit? It got pushed onto the little city of Keyville. The whole town is DEAD! Everything is covered in goo and the air is toxic!

This is alarming. I was very disturbed hearing about this from you as we had gotton no information from media. We only have one news channel now and it is "Emergency Broadcast Network". No affiliations that I know of like CNN or Foxy.

We finally got some video of this about 24 hrs. after you told me. They showed a field of cows stretched out on their sides with their legs straight out. Looked like they had been cow-tipped. It was very odd looking. A whole pasture of them---about 60 cows just laying on the ground sideways. They also showed the goo dripping off trees. It was kind of a creamy greyish looking substance.

The newscaster said that more plumes like this one are expected to arise without warning. The meteorologist explained that these gasseous clouds of poison will shoot up high into the atmosphere and be carried by the jet streams.

Keyville is about 65 miles inland from the gulf coast. But the weather man says that the gasses from these plumes can be carried anywhere in the world!!!! He said that the gasses travel very high into the atmosphere and are not brought down until a low pressure cell comes along .

So even people who thought evacuation would save them, well, it's not so. Even people in Iowa are not immune from the death clouds reaching them!

BRB...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They have housed us in the dorms at the University for now. Everyone has been separated and assigned to buildings according to married, married w/children, single males, single females.

They have assured us that any people with criminal records have been removed from this area.

We have meals at the cafeteria and things are getting better...except for not being allowed to communicate outside of the group here.

I am going to address the rest of your message in a few minutes. Waiting till some people leave and I will try to sneak into an office with computer. I think some areas still have network access.

BRB

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Lonnie said he got a call from his sister. She lived there, she was describing everything when she started coughing. He's sure he heard her die. He tried to get down there, but the air was bad and everything was oily, that thick nasty oil, so he had to turn back. He just cries when he thinks about it. I feel sorry for him.

This is really sad. It must have been very disturbing and traumatic for Lonnie. Assure him that he was a comfort to his sister, holding her hand, so to speak, in those desperate moments. It is always hardest for those who are left behind. I am glad that he has you all with him. It would be a terrible time to be alone with that kind of grief. Assure him that he did all he could in trying to get back to her and that his sister would not have wanted to endanger him. She wanted to warn him.

I hope all of you will have the strength to keep going forward through this. It really is the darkest of times.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

We are on the move. Anibal knows the area, he's a hunter. He thinks we can all make it out. I feel better. I cleaned up, had a hot meal and got as much sleep as I could.

Lonnie said to tell you, "Thanks for the kind words." I hope he does OK after we get out and there is nothing to take his mind off this sister. She was married and had 2 little girls. Very sad, indeed.

We are packing light. If we keep moving, we will be out of the evac zone by daybreak.

I don't think the MSM is reporting any of this. What would be the best way to get the word to most people. This thing is so bizzare, I want a credible source so people will get the word. But, if it goes into the upper atmosphere, where could people go to be safe?

Do you feel safe where you are? Do you want to stay put, or make a run for it? Might be hard with the kids...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

Took me a while to realize this was a story. I kept trying to make sense of the dates.

I live in South Florida and I have been through more than my share of hurricanes.

Word to the wise. There is nothing material that you own that is worth staying in the path of a disastrous storm. Staying serves no purpose and will not stop disaster for striking.

You can not hold the roof of your house on or hold the beams to stop your house from being ripped apart.

Leaving your home gives you a chance to return and to rebuild. Staying only increases the odds of you being labeled as another causality.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Shapeshiftress,

Take cover as soon as you can! We are starting to get wind from the outter bands. Right now we have winds 50 mph with gusts at 70.

Suppose you get out of the evacuated area only to find they are starting to evaculate the more inland areas as well? You may want to find shelter and supplies to "hole up" for a few days.

From what I am seeing on Emergency Broadcast, inland people are not too happy with the non-evacuees coming into town. They are referring to them as the "non-compliants". Anyone looking like a vagrant or "back-packer" may be questioned or "held". So don't count on anyone being glad to see you or willing to help. The locals have told other "non-compliants"--- 'you were already offered help and you refused.'

Btw...the green mist out on the ocean has disappeared with the winds starting to blow in. The Broadcast said the green mist is due to oxygen depletion and decaying underwater sealife in that area. The green mist is kind of like swamp gas or will-o'-the-wisp lights.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm happy yooou figured it out. Yes, I agree there isn't anything material worth dying over. Would you ecacuate it the gov't said the air quality over the FL peninsula was becoming toxic? Something to think about...

Alethea

Anibal did us good! We made it out. I was really afraid of the river. I knew I couldn't swim and fight the swift current, but they figured a way with ropes and pulley. All I had to do was keep my head above the water. Even that was taxing. Still, we all made it. Lady is everyones friend now and they all looked after her too.

We did have to go very far. Jose and my boys met us and we are all at Jose's. Clayton, my son, brought some oxygen. I really need that. We just had a meal and I am going to get some real rest. I need it, I sure don't need to be sick at a time like this. Will write more when I get my brain back on line. HA HA

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

The newscaster said that more plumes like this one are expected to arise without warning. The meteorologist explained that these gasseous clouds of poison will shoot up high into the atmosphere and be carried by the jet streams.

... But the weather man says that the gasses from these plumes can be carried anywhere in the world!!!! He said that the gasses travel very high into the atmosphere and are not brought down until a low pressure cell comes along .

So even people who thought evacuation would save them, well, it's not so. Even people in Iowa are not immune from the death clouds reaching them!

Shapeshiftress, I wanted to elaborate on this as some kind of hysteria has developed here.

A group of people with similar ideas began to gather and the next thing I knew, there was a band of fanatics running through the halls telling everyone "The rapture is here! The rapture is here!" Seems some preacher in the group said that Jesus is coming in those clouds and searching out his followers to take them up into the clouds with him. "Just like the Bible says" he always adds.

Then, to make matters worse, the EB (Emergency Broadcast) started showing videos of people who died from the gases....some were sitting in their cars on the highway, some just dropped dead in the yard, kids in the classrooms still sitting in their desks. It looks just like all those hokey "rapture films" they have been showing people for several years now. It's odd to see people who die looking so calm and unharmed---like they just fell asleep right where they are. Just like the cows that fell over on their sides. It's so unusual to see death that is not caused by sickness or war...and especially a mass death like this.

I attempted to reason with one woman that was accosting me with all this. I asked her how it was possible that all of "God's Chosen" would all be in one town. It seemed rather random instead of selective. She went to the preacher about it and came back with the explanation that "god had caused" all of his people to gather in that area over the years.

Anyway, now this group is trying to get information from meteorologists as to wind shifts and currents. I just bet a group of fanatics will spin off from this and go out to try to follow the path of the gas clouds so they can be "picked up".

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I feel so much better! Amazing what a good sleep can do. We are still thinking of what to do. Surpriingly, Myles is doing much better and he says he know about some underground sites we can hide in. I asked about O2 and filters for air. He just nodded and said we would be OK there. We all want to know more, but he isn't talking.

Whoever those people are, they don't know the Bible. The Rapture takes Christians away before judgment and lets the unbelievers here to suffer the wrath of God. If people really believe that, it's not likely you will change them. Just smile at them.

We have been watching the progress of Dante. The HAARP people are going wild speculating. That storm is behaving really oddly. We are packing, getting ready to hit the road ahead of the crowd. We'll travel in three cars. We won't stay too close, but we will watch each other's back.
I still need to get this word out. If there was a skype phone on any of the computers, we could record it and sent to some of the more open-minded media. What's best, if we get the word out - it will be panic. And if we don't then people will die unaware of the danger.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join