It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep and goats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The sheep be the goats when they want to. So the sheep act the goats, which shall not commit suicide, till they see the kingdom of God they are sown never to like. Basically they will willing go to hell than come into the kingdom of God. Why? Because Satan sowed them that way, and they are Satan's children.

Goats act way too relateful to you not one of them, as if they've been spying on you from the spirit world, in a way that is obviously of a devilish nature. But the sheep, if they want to be that through a member, act straight devils with no act to relate to you not them.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow dude I am shakin in my sandals! Maybe I will calm down a little if you could tell me what your talkin about?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Oh yeah and when the tartar souce runs out pretty much nobody eats it because it is not there. I upgraded my computer and added a few gigs of ram but one of my gold fish is not doing to well i think he is sick.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Looks like an enemy has replied. Satan's children are easy to spot.

Dusts off and keeps moving. I'll be seeing Satan's children more on. But ha. They played out and lost all their saltiness.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
The sheep be the goats when they want to. So the sheep act the goats, which shall not commit suicide, till they see the kingdom of God they are sown never to like. Basically they will willing go to hell than come into the kingdom of God. Why? Because Satan sowed them that way, and they are Satan's children.

Goats act way too relateful to you not one of them, as if they've been spying on you from the spirit world, in a way that is obviously of a devilish nature. But the sheep, if they want to be that through a member, act straight devils with no act to relate to you not them.

I'm a Christian and your post makes NO SENSE. Please reword it. Is English your 2nd language?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just because you have a hunter s thompson avatar does not mean that your non-sensical rants are funny or interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Satan is in hell now. His children come into hell, too, from earth after they pass away from being on earth.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
LMAO

" is english your second language "

It's a spammar notyourtypical. They use a translator.

translation.babylon.com...

But it doesn't translate the words correct. So it sounds just like his paragraphs. Iv'e done it before.

"
Dusts off and keeps moving. I'll be seeing Satan's children more on. But ha. They played out and lost all their saltiness. "

See that from the OP? Mine translated like this too. funny that sentence is. haha.

peace.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Thanks, so this is what he is doing - LMAO 2!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell by Cake. First thing I thought of when I saw this thread title.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
Satan is in hell now. His children come into hell, too, from earth after they pass away from being on earth.

Satan is NOT in Hell right now, in fact the Word of God states that Satan is in the presence of God accusing the saints of God constantly. Satan isn't thrown out of heaven until the beginning of the Tribulation period. That's when Revelation states, "Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth, the great dragon has been cast down is is full of great wrath because he knows his time is short..."

Satan is in the throne room of God as we speak, constantly accusing us before The Almighty.

top topics

join