It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every living thing in Northern Europe will die on the 26th of June (apparently)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I have no power of myself and neither do any of you, even though I am born of the divine nature, same as some of you are, and some of you are not.

The above shows me what you know and what you are not ready to know.

If any of us were not born of a Divine Nature, of Spirit, we would not exists.

I hope you are not refaring to me when yea say such things
im just the messenger here yea know!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just thought I'd check in. The wine is still wonderful. No, we couldn't drink it all in one evening. Sorry, but this ghost is no lush.

Oh wait. I'm still here. I didn't die after all. I know because the dog we're minding keeps throwing up for some reason. I suspect he hates his kibble. He's not even three years old yet and his owner buys him food for elderly dogs. I'm gonna buy him a kidney tomorrow. Poor dog.

But anyway, ghost dogs don't throw up and human ghosts don't have limits on how much wine they can drink and eating copious amounts of watermelon doesn't send your average ghost to the WC a dozen times per day. These are the trials and tribulations of the living.

I post, therefore I am.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You will have to stand up for the fact that you tell others that some are not of a Divine Nature.

So what message you send, is a part of your nature.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are you mad? this is just a message from the nutter who started this thread! he sent it to me my e mail, its nothing to do with me my dear! for f$^&k sake....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Im not mad...I was confused though

I now see back a couple pages you started posting from his youtube channel, but the post I first replied to of yours didnt mention a yoututbe channel....it sounded as if you were supporting the message you were replaying.

My bad....

So my reply's then to you, actually should be towards the OP and his words on the youtube channel...right?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So here we are, one day after "D" day and I am guessing all of Northern Europe is still hthere?
Can we toss this one in the [HOAX] bin now?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm still not dead. Today was a lousy day at work. It would have been nice to die on Saturday. Life just isn't fair, is it?

Ah well... maybe next time. Do keep us informed as to when that might be. Or is this like winning the lottery?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm!?!?!?! Maybe, He meant July 26th......EEEEEEK!!!! OOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!! I've always had a tough time with predictions and psychics, no matter how many hindsiight things they've gotten right. I have to admit there have been a few weird "calls", but I just can't buy into it. Spirits, Aliens, Demons......yeah.....predictions.....Nah!!!! When I see some psychic win at the numbers, sports events and stuff like that, consistently.....I'll believe. Give me the Lotto numbers, please ;-) I'm hurting and in desperate need of mortgage payments.......Like alot of other people in the world today.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well this has turned out to be a crappy week. How can you follow the promise of my untimely death with a lousy week all around?! I should be DEAD after all, dammit! I demand a refund!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ATS should put a big FOOL stamp on people's sig if they make predictions like this and dont come true

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

You need to get that wallet of yours
--its the 01\07 now

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ahh Yes,.. another epic fail of a prediction. Ya know,.. It is too bad that those that predict don't have to go through a accuracy audit by ATS before gaining access to this site to predict. Wouldn't that be a great Idea?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well I live in North Europe and I am still alive.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Northern Europe - Status: Stll floating

This thread - Status: Sunk

<< 5  6  7   >>

join