It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiricom 4.1 (2010): An Experiment in Progress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thank you all for your comments. They are encouraging.

Portability: Not really, at least for this time. The Kenwood TS2000 is a really heavy HAM radio base station with a separate power supply, also quite heavy. Wires and cables go everywhere. There are five devices that require electricity. If I could find a portable station that had the required "SEND" key which allows me to override the microphone, then it could be portable, though a bit awkward.

Pictures: Sure. I could do that. It's not terribly exciting looking, but I could show the equipment and the environment. There are quite a few other devices in the room. There's a big copy machine, a printer, and two other computers. The DSL line also comes into the house there. I'm a little concerned they might 'pollute' the experiment, so I'm thinking of unplugging all that stuff to prevent stray signals from affecting the unit itself.

Recordings: If we get anything worthwhile, sure! In fact, that's one reason I chose a digital recorder. It records onto one of those tiny SD flash memory cards in MP3 format which will make it easy to upload files.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Are you going to post photos of the equipment? Sound clips of the experiment in progress?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You just need to fit in a van.. awesome, like a ghostbuster.

I think going around the cemetery should bring more results. I guess
many deceased stay around the corpse wondering what the heck
just happened.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe I answered both those questions in my previous post. I will do both. I'll post the pics first (good idea!) and, if I get anything worthwhile, post the MP3s. I'm not presuming I will get anything at all. I'm just going to run this sucker up and see what happens. I think it is important to try to stay on neutral ground here.

One of the issues I have about Spiricom is the idea that it won't work if you do not have a 'psychic' available to run it. This just seems anathema to me. The whole idea of Spiricom, it seems to me, is to take the 'medium' out of the picture altogether. If the medium is still required, you haven't accomplished a damned thing!

My premis here is that IF (and only if) it's REALLY true that there is life after death, then there OUGHT to be a way to establish communications between the two realms. This OUGHT to be able to be done WITHOUT mumbo jumbo, mediumistic, religiously oriented clap trap. Normal people, without any 'gifts' ought to be able to walk up to the microphone and say,

"Hey, Grandpa, are you there?" and get a recognizable response. No "spiritual enlightenment" required. Only then can we move on to some serious progress. In my view, science and religion MUST merge in terms of real REALITY or we'll never get anywhere. Maybe this is an impossible dream. Or not. That's the crux of the entire matter.

If this does work, we're gonna have some fun. If it doesn't work, oh, well. At least I tried.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good luck to you sir, and I hope your efforts are not in vain. Please keep us all updated with your progress and any results as you make them. Great thread and s+f for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A van would be cool! It could be done. For me it kind of begs the question, though. I just don't quite understand "where" the DGs actually are. I also don't understand the mechanics of astral planes and such. I know some people have decided they've got it all figured out. there are numerous lecture posts on ATS by people instructing us poor ignorant saps about the structure of reality. I don't admit to any such knowledge and loudly proclaim my ignorance. Basically I am of the opinion that theer IS another plane of existence, maybe several, but I don't know the specifics at all.

I also don't quite understand the importance of frequency in all this. It may be that the whole astral plane idea is absolutely BASED on frequency, or it may be that the right frequencies simply act more in harmony with something based on some other issues entirely. Like a tuning fork making a wine glass ring, the wine glass is still glass and the tuning fork is still metal.

So my assumption here is that place is not a factor. I think DGs can be anywhere they want to. It may be that some DGs hang out at their own graveyards, but sheesh! That seems pretty stupid to me. I'd rather have a conversation with a rational being. I think (but I don't know) that if you call for them they will come. Our job is to make it easy for them.

Thank you for forcing me to think through assumptions. I appreciate it. I'll upload pictures of ther setup here this next week, probably on Monday.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The basic Spiricom 4.1 system is now operational. Pictures of the system are here: www.flickr.com... I'll post this way and see if it works. If not, I'll edit and try again. I thought this was the easiest way to present the pictures.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Spiricom 4.1 System has been operational some time now. I have attempted to run it several times for an hour or so per time. I have to report zero success. I think I could tweak it technically a bit, including adding a grounding wire, but I must say that I'm, pessimistic about the outcome. I know my attitude has something to do with it. I've tried hard to suppress any negativity. However, the idea was to replicate the original experiment. No one, to my knowledge, has ever had success with replications. And I now add my experiment to that group. I'd be happy to share my methodology with anyone who is interested. I will publish an account from start to finish on scribd in a few weeks. Thanks for your interest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join