It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I live 20 minutes to Archuleta Mesa. My wife is Southern Ute and can legally gain access to the mesa because she is a tribal member. I live 45 minutes from Dulce. I have researched this. To anyone who needs a breif summary check out this web address http:/www.subversiveelement.com/Dulce~ns4.html
Yes part of it can not be proved. However, there are some things that can be verified. There have been small equakes that registered on the scale the same time project Gassbuggy was supposedly tested. That combined with all of the local lore is reason enough to investigate.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Need to do some homework. The Apache tribe doesn't own all of the Archuleta Mesa. As a matter of fact they own less than half. I hunt with my wife and inlaws up there all the time. They are Ute.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by refrep

Yah and if you do that you likely end up with a $10,000 fine and arrested. Tribal members and rangers are the only ones who can get up there. The roads are patroled

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sorry all my replies are so late. I just found this site while doing some research. I have been reading all of your replies and replying as I read. so you will have to look through the pages to see who I am replying to.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It is apparent to me that most if not all of these post are very old. Anyone seriuosly interested I will be going on my own expedition to Archuleta Mesa personally and on my own if I have to this summer. I have been there before hunting and hiking, but I did not know then what I know now after months of researching this winter. Contact me only if you are seriuos.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I guess that shut everyone up. I didn't think anyone on this site was serious enough. I will go alone.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey,
I'd be serious about going if you're still planning to go. Get back to me so we can coordinate

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's pronounced "Dullsi" for u people who are too white to get it. And you wont find much. It almost entirely on Jicarilla Apache and Southern Ute Indian Reservation. It is patrolled by rangers and the roads up to the mesa were about 2 feet deep in snow last weekend.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My wife and I are going on our own. Not because I don't want anyone else along but because no one else would be permitted. My wife is Southern Ute and can only be accompanied by immediate family. I will however let you see anything I find. I did find out from the Ute Rangers that we can camp up there. I've hunted it before but have never stayed overnight.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Heres a couple of interesting things for you all to think about.

1) On the Jicarilla/Southern Ute boundary there is a warning sign. In the past I always laughed at it because it is so rediculus. It reads: "STAY ON THE ROAD. DO NOT DISTRUB THE ROCKS, DIRT, TREES OR OTHER VEGETATION." Before it seemed funny because you can't very well drive down the road without disturbing the dirt. However, I think if the Jicarilla tribe is in cooperation than they may mean exactly what it says.

2) There was recorded sizemic activity during the 60's and 70's around Dulce. (This is also the supposed approximate time that operation gassbuggy was blasting to build the underground base.) If you look to find evidence of operation gassbuggy you will find it, however not around Archuleta Mesa. The recored activity is not suprising. What is suprising is the fact that it was recorded at all. Why would they? Its not on a fualt line nor is it Las Angeles? Looked @ google earth for the info and dates then research Gassbuggy.

3) There has also been plenty of UFO sightings around Dulce. However, to possibly corroberate the security guard there is a lot of Big Foot sighting around the Dulce and Archuleta Mesa as well. The locals are willing to talk about those,( my wife included). There is one sighting in particular that was well documented. I mean WAS. One of the locals of the mesa acting in an official capacity at the time shot one. He said he took pictures as well. He assumed it was a bear until he went up to examine it. Let me explain. Bears are sacred creatures to the Utes, however this one was killing livestock and endangering people so it was shot. When he examined it, it was not a bear he told me. He said it was man like. He had never seen anything like it before. The government was notified because they didn't know what to do with it whatever it was. He told me the military was there in less than 30 minutes. This was near Ignacio, CO. They covered it and took it away in truck. They also took any cameras they had. The government then informed him that it was in fact a bear and there was no need to tell anyone about this.

Just a few interesting places to start if any of you want to look into Dulce,NM and Archuleta Mesa. I have lots of eye witness accounts I've been collecting but I can't write them all in this post. I'll be in touch.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I find the idea of Dulce base extremely interesting, and if I was in the area, you bet I would snoop around as well.

But the catch is, this story was invented by John Lear, and John Lear only. He has some incredible theories, which are probably bogus

How do you know there is an entrance anyways even around Dulce? Sure the base might be undeground in the area, but the entrance/exit could be a hundred miles away.

I think the only way civilians could ever find this base, is if they purchased expensive equipment that maps the underground for you, like we use in historical dig sites. And that's a stretch, because who knows how far the base really is underground, if it's there to begin with.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Exactly Six.... Ground penatrating radar is very expensive and cannot receive 2 miles down as Schnieder suggests. I still comb the mesa and Dulce as often as I can almost every weekend.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kryptobs2000

Dulce New Mexico exists in the northwest corner of New Mexico.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
you've all seen the Dulce papers, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kryptobs2000
Does anyone know where dulce is? I mean, would it be possible to go there, are there any pictures? I'm sure it exists, but if someone actually were to go looking for it, would they have any luck finding it? Plus.. isn't it underground, so you wouldn't see a big base like area 51, just some small entraces or soemthing.

Rumour has it Dulce is part of a massive underground network that stretches from the States to Britain and beyond, other than that there's no other real evidence of what exactly goes on there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I found an interesting interview with a Jicarrilla Apache Tribal Ranger. According to him he was on patrol near the radio tower one evening. He was glassing the ridge from across the valley. He saw the cliff face of the mesa open and something flew out. The cliff immediatley closed behind it. He said he could not even tell there was a door there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Do not come here Do not post anymore replies There is nothing here!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
THERE IS NOTHING HERE

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
DULCE, NEW MEXICO IS SIMPLY A NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATION. THERE IS NOTHING HERE

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sam51, why all of a sudden you change your tune??? Very adimate that there is nothing there now? Has "something" gotten a hold of you?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join