It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Nice links dude , very very very intersting do you think the base would lookl ike the one in that pic i posted

yes, it seems like a very reasonable depiction of how the base would have been built

edit: nevermind, I went back and read the post again and saw that it was indeed taken from RE

[edit on 25-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
its plain and simple, I believe that there are thousands of these bases all over after my months of research I was finding some clues to help me believe in the Dulce base, based upon Apache Native American mythology.
I was surfing sites when i stumbled up on this one....

www.ufoarea.com...

I plan on reading all of them, in which I all ready down to England, and I think you should read a hefty amount yourself to get a better understanding. It also changed the way I look at the world.

And when you read threw some sites, all these bases can be linked to the New World Order.... And not to be mellow dramatic, after you read threw some of these, you start to realize that you need to do some serious thinking. I am usually skeptical about these things but after these stories flood in, and I have had some pretty strange experiences myself, and noticing the strangest things in everyday life will lead you to believe theres some crazy..... There are crazy things in the world we just dont know.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am definately in! I have done research on the Dulce facility and Dulce Papers etc.... as well as many Underground Bases, but this is a fascinating one to study. There is a very good possibility that there is truth in much of what is out there regarding Dulce. It will be a long task to have hard proof, but something that is hopefully attainable.

Looking forward to advancing our shared ideas and research.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I came across this site because I've always been fascinated with the studies of my hometown.

I grew up in Dulce, NM. I'm a member of the Jicarilla (hik-ah-ree-yah)Apache reservation. I lived there from 0 to 26. I went away to college and now live in Missouri.

EVERYONE on my rez has a UFO story. Sometimes it's when they were sitting outside. Sometimes it was when they were coming back from watching the Dulce Hawks HS basketball team play. I've got my own stories. I grew up in those hills and if there's ANY entrance within a few miles of town, SOMEONE woulda stumbled upon it.

Just wanted to remind you all of the "gas buggy" project that happened about 19 miles west of dulce where "test explosions" were set off UNDERGROUND. I can't say I've seen any trace of a base. I remember as a kid seeing black helicopters but as I grew older I didn't see them anymore. Could've just been the imagination of a 10 year old. I'm 32 now, but if you want information, I'll be glad to share anything I know.

Dulce Lake was drained about 5-6 years ago to rebuild a dam and hopefully make the lake prettier. Since then, we've experienced drought conditions so the lake is still very low and devoid of fish. That's all I can think of right now. That's my rant... and my first post.

Just thought of something else. The cattle mutilations studies were done in the late 80's by one of my best friend's date. The state trooper named Gabe Valdez. He had a few articles that year in the Santa Fe Newspaper. I remember my mom handing me a copy and saying, 'it's your friend's dad on the cover'. His studies scared the hell at me as a high school student. As far as I can remember he always said. "no human could've done that".

[edit on 4-11-2004 by snapmouse]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
1 Thats wild I,ve forgotten all about that, (project gasbuggy) and I used to drive by it all the time. Except for the time frame it would amolst mix some light into some of the Schnieder story.

1L To give some of the thread viewers a short geology lesson; Follow along folks time for a bed time learning short story meant to keep you awake;

2 Anywhere you walk, stand, drive on the earth, underneath your feet are different layers of earth comprised of many different kinds of rock of many different thicknesses from a fraction of an inch to hundreds or more feet thick.

3 A Standard Geologist refer to these layers as "Rock Strata", a Petroleum Geologist refer to these layers as "Formations", Especially if they contain energy reserves of Crude Oil and or Natural Gas Pockets, which mostly comprise of decomposed ancient organic microbials, plants, and animals almost entirely accessed with a drilling rig. Sometimes these are Tight Formations meaning the oil and or gas have a hard time moving thru the rock to the well and need one of many methods used to loosen or fracture the producing formation to maximize extraction of the resource.

4 A perfect example to get a fundamental picture of this is to look at a picture of the Grand Canyon Grand Canyon Pics (if you ever go, go to the north face Kaibab Plateau you wont be disssapointed).

5 Given that, another thing that has been found is caverns, we are all familiar with them Carlsbad being a fine example, some meet the surface exposing an entrance or (Portal) others are accidently discovered in drilling for Oil and Gas Reserves with no known surface access which nearly always results in a P&A or "Plug and Abandon" due to the well bore no longer able to support the mud necessaryto lift the cuttings from the well bore, a term called "Lost Circulation", you know you hit a large cavern when the well instantaneously goes on a vacuum, loses all the mud into the bore and pumps all the reserve mud down with it.
Now a question for the Nuclear Scientist-

6 Go back to Paragraph 3 and read where I mentioned tight formations and processes to loosen the strata to help the flow of oil or gas in a formation. This is what the Governments Public Release Reason for the the project, " An Attempt To Loosen The Strata In The Gas Formation Drilled Into At The Gas Buggy Site Lowering And Detonating A Nuclear Device At The location of The Formation" ! Perhaps it was a cavern afterall.

7 Nowaday this seems a rather stupid proposal to increase production in a gas or oil formation with a nuke ! Think about it, If you flow the well after a nuclear detonation whats is going to come up out of it?
ANSWER: Highly Concentrated Radioactive Oil and or Natural Gas thats what whith no way to process it!
This does raise a very interesting question! This nowadays sounds like a lame story beings nuclear behavior is more public knowledge, but even then there coud not have been a nuclear scientist involved that wouldnt know it would be a stupid idea because you could never use the gas or oil, well, not for a couple hundred million more years anyway! Either the government was thinking way ahead into the future of the american strategic petroleum reserve, (way ahead) or was there some other reason? Someone Knows

8 Project Gas Buggy Is not far from Dulce and now lyes near the bottom of DOE superfund cleanup list

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm back from a short break to read up on the Dulce Base and man oh man have I been enlightened. I actually went to the Library to get the Dulce Book with all the information you need about the base, and I working on getting other books but if you want to read the Dulce book, go to the library and look for an author named Branton. The book gives a lot of soft core evidence, and reference to hardcore evidence. But I guess you asking me in your head, "So what did you find out!" Number one, snapmouse if you are going to believe a simple explanation of nuclear tests, I dont think your opening you mind to possibilities. Because if you remember correct, these test explosions were actually explosions were a test for a new nuclear explosion with out spreading radiation. They forgot to classify this information which we know today as pulse. And Los Alamos is home to alot of nuclear scientists and studies, which would force you to connect Dulce and Los Alamos. And its possible but highly irregular for someone to stumble upon a black project funded base, oh and another observation, fellow investigators here on Above Top Secret debate of the possiblity of the base connecting to water. Well I'm noto going to argue that aliens need to live next to water, because that would force us to accept that ET's live underneath Dulce New Mexico. So I'm going to state plainly that water is a main and excellent source of energy, so If the claims that the base is powered by magnets, this is possible, start to make connections to the Hoover Dam. Infact if you want to know how people even remotely came up with the idea of a base under the state of New Mexico connected to dozens of other bases across the country, possibly to thousands across the world, I simply quote the following: "What started out as an investigation of an apparent case of pirated software has grown to be a project involving hundreds of journalists all over the world." If you read the Dulce Book, or The Octopus, they will give you insight to how it all winds together in a tight web. Infact let me supply you with a link to the Octopus, but I still insist that all investigators at least check out The Dulce Wars, by Branton at the library. www.petry.org... . In order for us to accept this story there are a few other insights we must accept, such as the following: Freemason Lodges including the Barvarians, and trilateral commission, ( I am not sure if the Trilateral Commission is apart of a Freemason Lodge, but I do know for sure that it was started by
David Rockerfeller, and well known presidents such as Bill Clinton are apart of diffrent Freemasons lodges) and we must take in consideration that thousands of Nazi Scientist, who were known to work with UFO's in the 30's under Nazi funds were transported to the U.S. and into Military Facilities unknown to this day. And sublyminal mindcontrol to reject any outrageous claims ET's even with soft and hardcore evidence to this day.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by XX_Mouse_XX]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Edit your post on the http link to remove the period after ther htm so the link works correctly if someone pastes it into the address bar. Otherwise it defaults

That is some serious homework dude

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Talking bases heres one someone brought up today with lagitimate news corespondance reportedly a small one 2 mile spread into the mountain

Serb Base

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm "Guessing" that we are pawns in a chess game. And Someones Fingers Are Itching...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the Dulce base. I live in Albuquerque and have lived in New Mexico most of my life and have never heard of anything from Dulce until I started reading this board and other paranormal sites. My aunt actually used to live there for awhile and now she is married to a guy who lives out there. Nothing is ever mentioned about secret bases or anything paranormal.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Someone go to the TechExpo next time and see there. Alot of interesting people/companies/divisions represented there. Maybe you can find out something about the base or other things

Tech Expo Top Secret
Attending employers

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I read the Dulce story for the first time two years ago and I thought it was true. Now as I just re-read it it seems like the guy being interviewed is making the stuff up. He also says he isnt aloud to talk about certain subjects.... well the supposed contract and oath he signed he should be dead for all the things he has said already. So why not go all the way and talk about all aspects of the supposed base and its inhabitants. What is the government goin to do if it is true, punish him more since the sentence is alreasy death.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
if you only read that story than you are blinded by Science Fiction. I dare not base my belief on the interview, you must read the actual book. Compare the book to other readings. Your not exactly venturing off into information if you only basing your belief on a interview of a unknown orator. When I read the Dulce "Interview" (its not the only story), I motivated my to strive for information. I didnt exactly believe or disbelieve it, it more so fueled me to continue to find answers. I believe it not because of what I dont know, but what because I do.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by XX_Mouse_XX]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kisorrell
I'm not sure about the Dulce base. I live in Albuquerque and have lived in New Mexico most of my life and have never heard of anything from Dulce until I started reading this board and other paranormal sites. My aunt actually used to live there for awhile and now she is married to a guy who lives out there. Nothing is ever mentioned about secret bases or anything paranormal.

if you skipped over my post, I'd like to quote it again. Only until I started researching paranormal incidences did this ever come up. No one I know has mentioned anything about the base or anything weird happening there. And my aunt has lived there for a long time and her husband.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by kisorrell]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
As far as a dulce base ive never seen any evidence , ive been all over back roads, drilling roads, and blm roads on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation, Archuletta Mesa and pretty much all the other suggested sites, I never observed anything unusual in the ground anyway, or military vehicles for that matter the years I worked in the area. Different story above ground But I think not Related...

The New Mexico Region is Known for Natural Underground Caverns thats no secret, many found accidently by drilling for oil and gas always abandoned and Basically Undocumented.

The only story the really sheds bewilderment in that area would be the Project Gas Buggy when the government detonated a nuke underground to alledgedly increase oil and gas production fully knowing they could in no way benifit from the oil or gas (now highly radioactive) in that formation due to centrallized fallout that would continuously be an inseperable byproduct.

Did they actually drill into a large cavern or base like Schneider suggested ?

We will never Know

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The thing about Dulce is this... I have emailed several residents of Dulce and everyone of them said they either believe or have heard the rumors about this underground facility below Archuleta Mesa. One guy said he's seen a horse on the side of a dirt road with it's lips and hoofs removed! One guy said he saw a build up of military personal and aircraft in the area about 2 years ago. He says it's been pretty calm since then. He believes for sure that at the very least, some kind of covert/secret military operation/project was going on in the area...

Also, I email Bill Hamilton on a regular basis and he knows someone who worked at this Dulce facility. His informant says the facility is refered to by a set of numbers and the majority of the numbers are 4's. Also he says the walls of this facility are made of a rubber type material.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
you emailed residents if Dulce? Did you look up their email addresses in email address book? It seems like you all want to believe this underground base in Dulce and will go off of hearsay from other people who have apparently talked with other people but when it actually comes to someone who lives in NM and has relatives who live in Dulce and say that there was nothing weird or they've never heard of it then you won't hear it or pay any attention to it. I guess it's much more fun to hope it's real.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There is not an airport even in Dulce, there was a small (very small) private airport but its not maintained and is closed now, your not to far away get in your 4x4 and go up on a weekend and discover what I did, nothing.
Dulce is at nearly 7000ft elevation and if you drive any direction out of town but south the elevation only increases, its a mix of high mountain desert and arroyos ridged with black forest sporatic quakies (aspen).

Just go up there and look for yourself, there is no restriction to archuletta mesa like everyone says, thats b.s. I would wait till late spring or summer though, ive been caught in some severe storms up there in the winter and if you are not prepared things can get ugly quick, not to mention ive seen -31 below zero farenheight on many cold winter mornings, and its not pleasant.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey Im going back to NM and Colo. this summer is there any way you can get me the GPS coordinance on the suggested North of Dulce So. Colo Hanger you suggested? I would like to explore the location during my trip the closer the better beings I will be in the area........

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
can you U2U me ? I have a couple Questions about the current status on reservation police.

..........................................................................................................

No folks I am not suggesting underground bases dont exist, but there just ist not one thing as of yet to prove it, no pics and such, no military vehicles, and no military airstrips.

Military aircraft overhead ocasionally yes, history of animal mutilations yes, sightings yes, no fly zones no, and bases, no, not yet anyway.

Lets nip this in the butt once and for all, I'll also get pics of the Ojito hunting booths I believe started the whole thing.

Interested in Going ? U2U Me! Lets Close the Book on the base or expose it!!! Stop Speculating and Start Acting

[edit on 11/24/04 by Iwunder]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join