It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aape
I have studied things about dulce and just wanted to post these links
terraserver-usa.com...
That�s dulce from aerial view
terraserver-usa.com...

That�s an topomap from the area..and according what i have readed about dulce base it should be under this mountain
terraserver-usa.com...
also in the article about dulce here in the ats was info about some entrances to the base around dulce lake..so i decided to take a look
terraserver-usa.com...
looks pretty much a normal lake but at south end there are 2 strange cubic formations...and north end u can see a parking lot with many cars..if u look at topographic map it doesn�t show anything charted houses etc
terraserver-usa.com...
so maybe just my imagination or is there something fishy around the lake...

sorry about so many links..what i have readed about dulce i have come to conclusion that if it takes power from the navajo river (a little bit east from the mountain Archuleta Mesa) it should be inside a triange which has corners at the river,archuleta mesa and dulce. Now i�m just going to find a dam in the river..when i found it i should find some kind of road/cables leading to the base..keep in mind that i live other side of the planet and doing this research at my work computer using terraserver only
...so any help would be apreciated...
-ap

[edit on 14-10-2004 by aape]

[edit on 14-10-2004 by aape]

That is dulce , great work dude how did you get them , more to the point how did tou know where to click

[edit on 19-10-2004 by yuanshao101]

Is that a house or what

[edit on 19-10-2004 by yuanshao101]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101

A foreign website , a train that goes around Dulce etc Here

At the last place I worked, a lady there took that train ride. The only thing she had to say about it, was that it was really pretty and some old people complained a lot.

Small world.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i just use terraserver searsch...there put dulce and start scrolling right or left..you can also set the image scale higher or lower...and using topographics maps on another windows it�s pretty easy to pinpoint locations. There were lot�s of stuff that hasn�t been marked to topo map.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If anyone remembers my old posts, I was very active in researching the dulce base, and found good clues but Im back and lets see what he have. I have read all your posts and got a good laugh from DClarks train ride post, and the 3 years researcher I know where your loop is. We need to stop looking at Dulce, and look at the cities around in which the commute uses.

Doc Brown says in Back To The Future - Your not thinking 4th demenionally.

We need to think around the base, clues around Dulce. If we can each take a city to investigate around we should come up with something. And we need to work closer togther, like e-mail, or maybe instant messenger.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   

That is dulce , great work dude how did you get them , more to the point how did tou know where to click

Is that a house or what

not sure what that is but this looks similar:

here's where it came from:
terraserver-usa.com...

just thought that was interesting while randomly moving around from one of the links posted to terraserver
also, I share an interest in finding out whether the Dulce base exists, the question has always bothered me

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Okay.... What I am doing now is using a diffrent angle to find interesting clues, and Interesting clues are what I have found. We have been looking for the base right above the base, and this in my opinion is a big mistake, and will send us in a loop. I am targeting LOS ALAMOS. If I can quote the security officer. "All I can do is state again, that Dulce is a SECRET FACILITY. They work HARD to make sure nobody can find the place. If everyone could easily find it, it wouldn't be a SECRET facility." So how would anyone find the base wondering around Dulce New Mexico. As I am studying Los Alamos and already have interesting clues, I would like someone to aid me in clue findings in Southern Colorado

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Q -- Are there aerial exits that can be observed?

A -- Twenty miles due north of Dulce (across the border into southern Colorado? - Branton) is a large hanger, it is hidden by a facade of cliffs. Look for an isolated short road on the top of a mesa, with no road to or from the top.

for anyone helping me

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
Q -- Are there aerial exits that can be observed?

A -- Twenty miles due north of Dulce (across the border into southern Colorado? - Branton) is a large hanger, it is hidden by a facade of cliffs. Look for an isolated short road on the top of a mesa, with no road to or from the top.

for anyone helping me

Hi again..that was the info i was looking for...just click 3 times north of dulce and v�la...i dropped of chair once zoomed in...damn man..if i would bet what this is similar to i�d say it�s a gray face!..well see it for yourselves..da face
it�s at the right portion of the picture..up from the house...ok it could be anything but if you zoom little bit out you can see that this would be the road we are talking about...thanks for the tip dude
-ap

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I will help in any way i can , ANy one want to forma group all with MSN messenger , then we can talk quickly about our finding etc

Any ways im in , so any one wanna give me somthing to investigate and i will

My msn is [email protected]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I will help in any way i can , ANy one want to forma group all with MSN messenger , then we can talk quickly about our finding etc

Any ways im in , so any one wanna give me somthing to investigate and i will

My msn is [email protected]

I can also contribute to some research, etc. when I'm available (*I am in High School (freshman year) and do have that during the day and believe me if I didn't have school, I'd be on ATS 24/7)
unfortunately, I am also usually not home wednesdays (until 10 approx EST) and most weekends due to my parents' divorce

also, I don't have an MSN/Hotmail account
I will sign up if there is no other way we could all communicate

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ok another clue, that I would concider huge is at this site.

www.cyberwest.com...

This explains the substantial presence of UFO's in Southern Colorado, and Northern New Mexico.

This is my theory.

1. If the base is directly under Dulce New Mexico, than A landing site for UFO's must be in southern Colorado.

Now look at these two comprisons I have made from Online text.

This quote is from the Dulce Security Officer Interview

"QUESTION - When exactly was the [upper human-occupied level of the] Archuleta installation constructed?

ANSWER - I heard Dulce was started in 1937-38 by the Army engineers, enlarged over the years, most recent work was completed 1965-66"

And this Quote is from the link I left above.

Who are the saucer pilots?
The modern (documented) history of unexplained occurrences in the San Luis Valley began in the early 1950s when green fireballs were seen and reported by thousands of people all across northern New Mexico and southern Colorado.

Do you think it is a coincidence?

Well lets talk about the Natives in the area who we disregard as quiet and really refuse to talk. There history speaks for itself. This link will send you to the history of the Navajos, Apaches, and Pueblos, who are all very close tribes who dwell in New Mexico, Apaches live on the archuleta Mesa which is where the Dulce base says to be under.

www.davidicke.net...

Why is this importants?

These tribes are known to be Strongly Connected To the stars. They are also known to use forms of geometry, while other tribes are more known as war like and hunters.

As I am writing this to you, I am finding more clues that are almost scary, and to close for comfort. For the next 5 minutes I will do a lot of Compare and contrast. Please Read these.

1. "(Note: The references to the Dulce base here deal mainly with the upper levels, not the extreme lower levels which include vast natural caverns and, some believe, very ancient tunnel systems as well. This would include the tunnels illuminated by phosphorus pentoxide which the alien Greys avoid, and the origin of which is unknown. In fact sources have informed us that some of the underground NORAD facilities of Colorado were constructed within already-existing cavern systems, suggesting that Ray Palmer and Richard Shaver were correct when as early as the mid-1940's they wrote about the government's search for ancient underground cave and tunnel systems to be converted for their own use. - Branton)"

Dulce Interview

"The Navajo religious system is intricate. Like most Amerindian nations, they claim to have come from a subterranean world through caves or vents that connect with this upper world. Theirs is a Mystery Religion based on Drug Cults (Peyotism), on shamanism, and on amuletic songs, dances, design and rituals. "

From link above.

Among this, they talk about atlantis. A strange connection?

Im going to end here do more searches, and I strongly recommend you visit the link. And do not go to previously reseached UFO sites. Do your own searches.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Another Important Observation

as I suspected, You wont find many clues looking at the heart of the base.

Read this quote from the Security Officers Interview carefully.

"Q -- Are the various electromagnetically-controlled air or space craft -- [that have been seen] leaving from and arriving at Mt. Archuleta -- manned by humans, the 'alien entities', or both?

A -- Archuleta Mesa is a minor area... the craft leave [and are stored] in five areas. One is SE of DULCE, one near Durango Colorado, one at Taos New Mexico, and the main fleet is stored at LOS ALAMOS [under]. (Note: I believe Thomas Castello is referring to the 'joint-operational' fleet. From combined sources however it appears as if Dulce is absolutely SURROUNDED ON ALL SIDES by 'alien' bases, and that Archuleta peak -- although apparently the central NEXUS of the entire underground network -- is nevertheless just one part of an overall complex that some claim is nearly the size of Manhattan! One source has indicated that there are chambers a few hundred feet below the very town of Dulce itself that are part of level one of the facility. This close proximity may explain why it has usually been described as the 'Dulce Base'. Apparently even with his high-security clearance, Thomas Castello was only familiar with one part of the overall mega-complex which underlies the area. Whatever amount of activity is taking place there, different sources seem to indicate that the town of Dulce nevertheless lies over a major crossroads, convergence or 'intersection' area of alien activity even though the 'core' of alien activity has been extended to Los Alamos. Los Alamos and the mountainous regions east and southeast of it in and around the Santa Fe National Forest seem to be the MAJOR 'nest' of Reptiloid/Gray forces in North America, although there is also a large number of 'dens' scattered throughout the underground networks between Dulce and Area 51. Dulce seems to be a major 'through' point for exterran and subterran reptilian activity, a central 'infiltration' zone for surface operatives, as well as an operational base for abduction-implantation-mutilation agendas and also a major convergence for sub-shuttle terminals, UFO ports, and so on. - Branton)"

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
do a search on yahoo, or any search engine for any of those cities, i gurantee you, a endless amount of reports on UFO's

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
As I read threw

www.davidicke.net...

I have a mind set on comparing Native Indian Mythology, to UFO/Alien communiation. I try not to jump to conclusion, and too keep my judgement factual, I try to keep a certain amount of skepticism. Another angle I am now doing is, working around the clues. I am no longer looking for the base. I believe with enough answers around the subject, it will all fall into place.

NEW MEXICO, DULCE. - The Jicarilla Apache Indians believe that their ancestors emerged from the caverns in ancient times. When they emerged they were plagued by monsters [saurians?]. Some wanted to go back down but once their hero's slew all of the monsters, all was at peace [ironically the Dulce underground network is now reportedly under the control of some of the very 'monsters' or 'reptilians' that they may have succeeded in driving underground]. source: MYTHS & TALES OF THE JICARILLA APACHE INDIANS, by Morris E. Opler

NEW MEXICO, DULCE [JICARILLA APACHE RESERVATION] - In the town of Dulce in NW New Mexico, one block from the PAN AM building is the old high school, now used as an engineering facility by MAKEN & HANGER [originally ZIA Corp.]. Inside the facility is an elevator that leads to Level-1 of the massive underground facility beneath the Dulce area which is also known as "Ultra" or "Section-D", which runs under main street at a depth of about 200 feet. This level is guarded by PROFORCE Security, whereas deeper and more secure levels under the Archuleta mesa to the north contain automatic devices designed to KILL intruders. Dulce is by far the most massive and most strategic of all of the underground "hubs" of the joint military-industrial / alien imperial collaboration in North America, with numerous tube-tunnels radiating to all parts of the continent and beyond. source: ALIEN MAGIC, by William F. Hamilton; The Dulce Book; Map of Dulce, New Mexico; UFOMIND Links Page for "Underground Base at Dulce, NM"; SatView of Guard Shack protecting secured area 10 km NW of Dulce???

NEW MEXICO, GUADELLUPE MTS. - In the 1800's, two trappers reportedly discovered a cave in the Guadellupe Mts., which they followed to a considerable depth. Hiding behind a large outcropping of rock they observed in fascination and horror a procession of beings in dark hooded robes enter a large cavern and bagan to chant, at which a "crystal like" entity descended from the stalactites above, hovered and in a multi-colored display communicated with the beings in some type of xylophone-like manner, until it once again ascended and was lost among the stalactites above, at which the procession descended DOWNWARD through the passage from which they had emerged. source: SHAVERTRON Magazine

NEW MEXICO, LOS ALAMOS - Massive underground joint military-alien facilities connected via shuttle to the Dulce, New Mexico facility to the NW. The deeper facilities under Los Alamos reportedly descend to great depths and intersect with alien sectors which constitute the largest concentration of grey alien activity in North America, with Dulce running a close second... although many of the aliens apparently commute between Dulce and Los Alamos. To minimize cattle mutilations the U.S. government has reportedly been transporting daily shipments of cattle to rendezvous points in the mountains SE of Los Alamos, where some have reported massive UFO activity on these occasions, and also ancient heiroglyphs depicting alien beings. source: Thomas Costallo; Sharula [Bonnie] Dux; K. Studstrup; etc.; UFOMIND Links Page for Los Alamos National Laboratory

NEW MEXICO, ORGAN MTS. - 60 miles NW of El Paso, Texas in the Organ Mts. of New Mexico. Helen Compton Gordon and her husband discovered an old abandoned mine far above the "Bean Blossom Mine" near their former home. Climbing the ore-splattered slope they entered the other mine and discovered deep inside an immense chasm separated from the main tunnel passage by a rock wall, on the other side of which was a narrow ledge-precipice at the edge of the chasm. They threw lighted sticks down the shaft and they seemed to "fall forever", also rocks were thrown in which they could not hear hit bottom. An old timer in the area told them it was a "glory hole" and that miners tended to avoid them. source: SHAVER MYSTERY magazine, Vol.1, No.2 [1947]; Maps of Organ, New Mexico; More details on the "glory hole" of New Mexico

NEW MEXICO, PIE TOWN - An unexplored cave with large steps leading deep into the earth near El Moro National Monument NE of Pie Town. Also reports of a southern extension base between Pie Town and Datil which is linked underground to the Dulce base in NW New Mexico. source: THE HIDDEN CITY OF CHIHUATLAN, by Charles A. Marcoux; Thomas A. Castello; Map of Pie Town, New Mexico

NEW MEXICO, SAN CRISTOBAL - A homeless man spent the night in a black rock cavern near some [hot?] springs north of San Cristobal [north of Taos]. He was frightened from the cave after seeing a "lizard like" humanoid, the size of a man and walking upright on two feet. source: Tim Ore; Map of San Cristobal, New Mexico

NEW MEXICO, TAOS - Reports of a native American legend stating that Montezuma was born near Taos and was "instructed by beings who lived in Pueblo Peak, which is near Blue Lake, where UFO's have been seen entering and exiting the water. Near Taos, in a cave above the Lucero River, not far from Frijoles Canyon, ancient and modern sacrifices were carried out by secret cults. "Members of secret society groups in Taos have been found beheaded, like Arthur Manby who told of a secret "Aztland" Hot Springs roughly 11 miles NW of Taos, flanked by petroglyphs on the canyon walls. source: ALIEN INVADERS, article/treatise by TAL LeVesque

NEW MEXICO, TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES - A Mr. Lemon stated that when he was young, about 12, he was out hunting deer NORTH of Truth or Consequences, and was tracking a wounded deer he had shot when he came across an intricately carved stone stairway that led down into the earth, which he determined to investigate after he killed the deer. He searched for years but was never able to find the enigmatic staircase again. source: Cossette Willoughby; Map of Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
you probably wont find the entrance as it would only require a small opening in the ground somewhere....which could easily be hidden by a "natural object...fake tree, stone, etc."...
which leads to a base under the huge lake...
just a thought...even if you scuba dive, doubt you would see anything as it would lie under the floor.
How did it get there without noticeable openings?
What about all these underground tunnels? It could be a natural connection from a distant cave system...
probably something there...but a stroll throught the park wont cut it.
(If you did find it...do you except a warm welcome? As exciting as the idea is...their technology far exceeds our own...unless you become the next Tesla...)

Cheers

Gods Peace

dAlen

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I seriously doubt it is under , a lake too hard to build , draining lake etc etc filling it back up and so forth without any one noticing , now if they built it in a mine (started off) then no one would supsct a thing they coud say they are re opening the mine or summut

Have you seen resident Evil , i would think the base is like the HIVE in RE but without the zombies etc , entrances that are under mansions , extremly hard to notice , people protecting them its simple really

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I read an article on the internet about a theory that there were underground tunnels from places like Los Alamos and the like, I'll see if I can find the link

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I Imagine the base would be like this Taken from RE

[edit on 25-10-2004 by yuanshao101]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
I read an article on the internet about a theory that there were underground tunnels from places like Los Alamos and the like, I'll see if I can find the link

ufocasebook.com...

this is what I was talking about:

This base is connected to Los Alamos research facilities via an underground "tube-shuttle." (It can be assumed that such a shuttle way would be a straight-line construction.

a little bit of info about the subterrene

members.datafast.net.au...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Nice links dude , very very very intersting do you think the base would lookl ike the one in that pic i posted

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join