It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Gulf of Mexico: Oil Leak?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised these haven't been brought up before, and if they have, I apologize. It seems to me that whenever there is a disaster UFO's make an appearence, so, I did a quick search and found these two video's one taken on 6/4/10 and the second on 6/6/10, both over Fort Meyers Beach Florida.

Description of first video: (TR3B perhaps?)
ON 06/04/10 AT AROUND 2:30am A.J. CUMMINGS A BONITA BEACH RESIDENT, SAYS HE SPOTTED BRIGHT LIGHTS OVER LOVERS KEY PARK LOCATED IN FORT MYERS BEACH FLORIDA, HE PARKED HIS CAR ON THE SIDE OF ESTERO BLVD AND FILMED WHAT HE SAYS WAS A LARGE TRIANGULAR CRAFT HOVERING SEVERAL HUNDRED FEET ABOVE THE TREE LINE IN LOVERS KEY NATIONAL PARK.

second video:

I agree that both of these could be anything; however, I found it interesting that they were both filmed in the same area, around the same time, in proximity to the mess that is going on in the gulf.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by xEphon]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow, just knowing that we (the U.S.) has this technology makes me not as scared of China as I would otherwise be.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Surprised at the lack of such reports in the alternative media.

UFO's were witnessed over Chernobyl, so its no surprise they showed up to see what the "climate terrorists" are doing.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

It was actually reported sightings both before and after the chernoby-disaster, red spheres it was

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First one seems faked, the movement seems robotic like the use of a program that simulates a cam-holders shakiness.

As for both video's. There's no evidence of the whereabouts of these sightings.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I one of those "I want to believe"
You'd think with all the HD camcorders, better quality sightings would be available.

new topics

top topics

join