It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud of Death followed by Tsunami traveling at 400-600 MPH 1/2?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I found this video in which George Noory is interviewing Richard Hoagland about the oil spill, and he is giving some information that if it is true we could have a bigger disaster brewing underwater which could affect millions of people.

I am posting this so we can research this and see if there is any truth to what hoagland is saying.

Here is the first part of the video.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the second part of the video interview.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could you quickly explain the gist of the videos, for people like me whos internet is still operating like the internet in the 90s

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow, Perfect storm. Most interesting part was that the re-leaf wells will not work. 40,000 rigs in the gulf. Are they all shut down? would opening them back up, help the pressure?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I started a thread about this earlier on today, since then two more threads have appeared about exactly the same thing...?!

original thread with vids, commentary and some relevant articles

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah right.

And a mutant star goat will eat the Sun ......

All aboard the B Ark

Sorry, but I really am concerned about the human race - and to think we were once considered semi-sentient with the ability to think for ourselves

Anyway, if you send me $10,000 each then I will turn the oil to candy. And that must be true - because I said so on the internet.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Could you quickly explain the gist of the videos, for people like me whos internet is still operating like the internet in the 90s

What Richard is saying is that meanwhile the media, BP, and politicians are claiming that the problem is over and all we need to do next is clean it up, in fact the worse is not over, and it is just starting.

There are reports that surface ships using gps, and depth finders have recorded in the last month the emergence of a gas bubble under the Gulf of Mexico floor which is between 15-20 miles accross, and tens of feet high.

So far this is preliminary information, but this gas bubble formation is forming around the wellhead of Deepwater Horizon.

There are scientists who have written against this type of drilling, because we do not have the technology to safely drill this deep where the pressure can be almost 100,000 psi.

Richard states that everything they did seems like they were setting up for this disaster to occur, and they have did the oposite to what they should have done as they started drilling this well, and if they ahd followed procedure this event could have been avoided.

What this could cause is if the bubble comes up, other rigs, and ships for miles around this bubble would sink.

The worse case scenario, according to Richard, if this well were to create cracks on the sea floor, which there are indications that it is doing, if they try to cap this well, or the final rupture occurs, we could have the most horrendous gas explosion 50 miles off the coast of Luisiana, think Mount Saint Helens underwater.

What this would do is create a large cloud of toxic material which would drift with the winds towards populated areas and affect millions of people.

This gas explosion would also create a tsunami moving at aorund 400-600 mph in an expanding ring all accross the gulf. The state that would be the most vulnerable is Florida.

In a nutshell that's what Richard says in the first part of the video.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join