It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes in Yellowstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was at my school's library the other day and I happenned to run into some income tax rebel guy. After giving me the run-down on why the income tax was illegal he started to really get into this far out conspiracy theory dealing with yellowstone park. He claimed that the Russians have some sort of seismic technology that allows them to cause earthquakes in the States. Eventually the seismic weapon would cause some volcano (actually it was a super-volcano, whatever that is) to erupt in yellowstone, wiping out everything west of the Mississippi in the process. Does anyone have any information on this and whether it's been debunked or whether there is even a little bit of truth to it? I'm not sure if I got all the details correct.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its interesting how many people you run into that are like that. The ones i've met say they don't read the news and the conspiracy stuff they know comes from what they see. But one guy I met was in Vietnam and he knew a lot on that front and had a bunch of connections, so he had some credible information. I know theres been some threads about nukes in Yellowstone, but I'm not sure about seismic technology, I doubt there would be any stone-cold proof about that, probably just hearsay on their part, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More info there than you can shake a stick at.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by miltie
Russians have some sort of seismic technology that allows them to cause earthquakes in the States.

did you read Fer De Lance? this one is all about this technology:
Link (PDF, 15Mb)

happy reading

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've run into one of those tax people too. The moron did my electrical work here. Gave every reason taxes were illegal. Only thing that should be illegal was the quality of work he did.

BTW Banshee that is a very good link. Those guys did a great job on that project.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That book was full of #.

1) If the super volcano were to erupt, then it would have a global effect, no just west of the Missisipi.It would wipe out most of the US in a mtter of minutes.

2) If the Russians did that, then it wold vurtually wipe out the growing season on a global basis.

3) I don't think the Russians would screw the rest of the world over and push humans to the brink of extinction just to kill us. There are better ways to do so.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think the west of the Mississippi thing has to deal with ash coverage. The maps I have seen show ash coverage from about the Mississippi to the Pacific Ocean.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
who is Fer De Lance? What is his background?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think Fer de Lance is the name of a book not a person. It is also I believe the name of a highly poisonous snake.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.exodus2006.com...

It contains alot of the information provided by the ATS research staff, plus other related sources... uses history, current seismic activities (increases), graphs (everybody loves graphs), and the allusive bible codex...

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet was the wonderful interview Valhall did with one of the geologists at Yellowstone...

[edit on 15-6-2004 by soothsayer]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Which interview was that?

Edit: BTW you are missing the .com part of your link

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Indy]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Valhall's interview with USGS scientists:
www.atsnn.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks. I had seen that one before.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by miltie
who is Fer De Lance? What is his background?

- Fer De Lance is the name of a book Tom Bearden wrote

- Interesting link for you all to read (will answer most of your questions)

- Fer De Lance Book (will answer almost ALL your Q's)

- Plan which, i think, didnt work quite well:

[edit on 16-6-2004 by titus]

new topics

top topics

join