It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there was a opposite you in a parallel universe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What if there was a opposite you in a parallel universe? I wanted to start this thread for fun and as a experiment for my psychological course. I wanted to see ATS users from an image of a person to the characterizations of that person as the complete opposite. I'll start the fun.

Real World, Name: Juan Arguelles. Sex: Male. Race: Hispanic mixed. Hobbies: reading, writing, history, food, women, animals, military, sailing, economics, being a nerd in general.

Parallel Universe: John Ellison. Sex: Male. Race: Caucasian Full blooded. Hobbies: Popularity, outdoors, socializing with many people, partying, Hollywood fan boy, hipster, conservative.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i'm sure people will find this fun and what not, but i don't feel comfortable in releasing my details and i am not allowed to reveal any details what so ever of my work under any circumstances.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Real World, Name: Juan Arguelles. Sex: Male. Race: Hispanic mixed. Hobbies: reading, writing, history, food, women, animals, military, sailing, economics, being a nerd in general.

Parallel Universe: John Ellison. Sex: Male. Race: Caucasian Full blooded. Hobbies: Popularity, outdoors, socializing with many people, partying, Hollywood fan boy, hipster, conservative.

If you were a complete opposite, wouldn't you be female in the parallel universe?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by didact]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Complete opposite is without meaning. What is opposite of a human?

In the sense of the TS, we all have countless opposites on our own planet.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

In this Earthly realm we call home right now... there are 11 of you existing simultaneously.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
We'd kill each other since we'd both be sick of this miserable physical existence. Then we'd merge into one and explore the universe.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Can you imagine 2 Mamabeth's in existence?
I wonder which would you prefer?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by didact

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

If you were a complete opposite, wouldn't you be female in the parallel universe?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by didact]

lol too right, thats what i was thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Hmm... I think I have been recently inhabited by my parallel universe opposite on accident. Kind of creepy.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well my doppelganger would be one devious, dishonest, dumbass!

I don't think either Universe has much to fear from him!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WOW interesting thought..

This could be a fun thing to play with, or (as I look around, house a mess due to summer and kids home banging away on rockband..) this could make me really depressed

Or.............. this is my parallel universe and I totally have my 'poo' together

YAY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hmmmm, I will have to think about it.
Nice topic.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would probably be a short, dark brunette, a non drinking, religious workaholic with no sense of humour,

I hate her already

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am still sticking with my life with my scooby doo kids that are well behaved and not moody hormonal teens and a pre teen.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Conservative hipsters? Do they even exist?

I love a lot of indie bands etc, and I'm constantly looking for good new music, so does that make me a hipster?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am still thinking, but this is a tough one because there are so many alternate mes already.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I guess mine would be an ugly, stupid short arse , who is arrogant and ignorant. The kind of person you would just hate to hang around with also rubbish in bed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yeah, well, the thing is, if there was another "me" in a parallel universe, why do I not experience it? Why does it seem like there's only one me, only one point of view that I have in this reality that never really changes?

As far as I can tell, there are no other universes, because I am not in them.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Blond, blue eyed Young Wealthy hot male atheist.

[edit on 043030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Yeah, well, the thing is, if there was another "me" in a parallel universe, why do I not experience it? Why does it seem like there's only one me, only one point of view that I have in this reality that never really changes?

As far as I can tell, there are no other universes, because I am not in them.

Pretend, what's the matter with you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join