It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-TruthSeeker- on ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello everybody! My name is Tomás, i am 14 years old and i live in Portugal. I decided to join ATS after reading some of the threads on UFOs and the recent oil spill. As you can tell by my name, i'm looking for the truth regarding many topics, but especially on the UFO phenomena. However, i need some guidance to do so, and that's why i'm here. I would love to learn things with all of you guys, as you're probably more informed on the subject than i am. I'm also curious to see how all of you skeptics are going to debunk the next ufo cases and I would also like to get some "debunking skills", as I am very naive, IMO.

Thanks for reading and see you guys around

Oh, and sorry if my english isn't perfect, but as i said before, i'm portuguese.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by -TruthSeeker-]

[edit on 16-6-2010 by -TruthSeeker-]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS seeker. I have only been around for a handfull of months myself, but enjoy it every day now. Your english is pretty good, but you misspelled Portuguese, but so have I on all occasions except when I can google it.

I am also a little rusty on the debunking skills, as you call it. Well, hope to read more in the future from you.

Temp

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by -TruthSeeker-

Hello there!

i live in Portugal

Enjoy the time you spend here - it goes fast and there is quite a lot to take in.

Cya on the boards.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

as I am very naive, IMO.

14 and naive? No way! You seem very well versed for 14. If you came here with the truth in mind. Keep it there. You can't go wrong because
these boards always have great truthseekers, if not the best. It's really what ATS is all about. A truthseeker is a truthspeaker.

Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
One of the rare few ATSers that are around my age. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, it is good to see the youth of the world looking for more than the mainstream media is willing to give out. As far as English is concerned I was able to read and understand your post so you’re doing good so far, in fact better than some of us.
You will definitely pick up some debunking skills and power of reason here.
Last but probably the most important you say you’re naïve, I know one thing. There’s a lot more that I don’t know than I do know.
Once again welcome.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow, thanks alot for all the support guys! I'll make sure i'm active here, to support you all aswell.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
What a fantastic avatar facelift. We should send Heidi Montag a copy so she can bask in the ambience.

new topics

top topics

join