It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy thrown at German biker gang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Puppy thrown at German biker gang

news.bbc.co.uk

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.

After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.

After
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
well..i wasnt sure where to put this but as its definately 'alternative' i assume this place is ok..

has anyone ever heard an odder story?

i found this so odd when i first read it i sort of felt it was an experiment of some sorts....i mean..everything about it is odd....the dog..half naked...and how the hell do you escape from hells angels in a bulldozer?

oddest story ive ever heard....and the really odd thing is its probably true

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is odd, I don't know how he got away? it would seem the the Hell's Angel's would not have taken a puppy being thrown at them lightly. Bikers do have a code of conduct... Maybe they knew he was a little off, and just thought it better to let him go. I'm sure they could have caught up with him. You can't get away in a bulldozer. I'm glad the puppy is OK... I don't think this treads into any MK Ultra territory, it is just somebody off his meds.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They were probably laughing so hard they couldn't get off the ground to chase him.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Likely the hells angels adopted the puppy.

And likely laughed at the nut case. at least the ones in Calif would have.

And hells angels are not bad unless you screw with them.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
thanks for posting this its brightend my day right up. you couldnt make it up. i mean a puppy!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
do you guys know what 'mooned' means?..is it an american term too?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Looks like the puppy probably found a good home...and hopefully something can be done to help this young man as well. Interesting!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i would've been more impressed if he used the bulldozer to run over their bikes and tear down their bar.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

what happend to the good old throwing cats?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a84fa2b15b82.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

It's when you pull down your pants and show yer full "butt" to whoever witnesses it. A lot of times this can include "pushing" it up against a window for even greater comedic effect.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ye, it's used in America.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Mooned, at least in American English, is when someone pulls down their pants and flashes their butt at you. It gets the name because it looks like a full moon!
Sorry for that...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

It's when you pull down your pants and show yer full "butt" to whoever witnesses it. A lot of times this can include "pushing" it up against a window for even greater comedic effect.

Technically, the minute it hits the window it is no longer a "mooning". At that point it is "ham on the window".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Poor puppy. How awful. And another thing, I'm getting sick and tired of these stupid, idiots using the "he was off his meds" defense. What a load of crap. If you're that messed up, you need to be institutionalized.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The animal abuse aspect is sick. But when I hear he got away on a bulldozer from the Hells Angels! LOL! My dad is a hardcore biker. And I just get this visual of this moron on a Bulldozer being chased by all these bikers. Like a bad cartoon scene from the 80's!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Likely the hells angels adopted the puppy.

And likely laughed at the nut case. at least the ones in Calif would have.

And hells angels are not bad unless you screw with them.

Or they are paid to screw with you.

My uncle is a Cossack. Same story. Those guys are some of the most patriotic and honorable people I have ever met. They get rowdy, for sure....but i leave before they get drunk if i attend a clubhouse function (i don't drink, myself).

but throwing the puppy? See, i know fighting fire with fire is wrong. You have to fight fire with water. The opposite can destroy it. But i am not sure the same holds true by throwing a soft, little puppy at a grizzly biker. LOL, but i guess its worth a shot.

I guarantee you the bikers didn't bat an eye at the mooning bit. And i bet you are right....the ones here would have nearly died laughing. Especially when he jumped into his "getaway bulldozer".

This is the oddest thing i have heard since Obama was elected.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

what happend to the good old throwing cats?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a84fa2b15b82.jpg[/atsimg]

Ahhh...the highly vaunted "cat-a-pult". Works well with cat that aren't declawed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just choked on my tea laughing.. Thanx needed a good laugh..

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Now I've seen everything, thank you internet.

new topics

top topics

join