It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russias Putin Calls Out Democrats on Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Youse gotta pay attention gal����.ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time.

Don�t be blinkin� those bright shiny flashers of yours too much or you�ll be loosing your place in the line����..if not best wear the Playtex girdle.

BUT THEN again:

If certain people were too��� also pay attention to the subtle elements of the sting ONE would know there was no �slight of hand� or �two step� involved in the minor diversion; But twas, but honest attempts to answer questions of my fellow colleagues in this string.

Now, I know from personal experience how an author of a sting might feel when attention is diverted from the one of author�s choice. But being adults we must exercise over those feeling of possessiveness that seem to pour forth���..rather then stamping one�s feet, yelling �NO, NO, NO. That�s my subject!�

HOWEVER I AM sooooooooooo keenly aware of author�s exceptional skills and debating experience; and the exceptional arsenal of a broad body of knowledge coupled with the exceptional astuteness author can draw from��.and I am sure, one so gifted did not misconstrue the diversion form the subject at hand; but was parrying forth to rattle author�s adversary. As Shakespeare once noted:

Oh, delicate deception how veiled thou art from dawn�s illuminations.
Spiteful subterfuges, wicked mugger of verity, Oh, fashioner of fabrications,
Will thou forgoeth the heartless despoilethness of thine essence?
����� Mid Summer� Night Scream - Act V; Scene II

AND THE moral of this epistle, you ask?

WHY it�s a fundamental axiom of debate - If you wish to create a diversionary distraction by redirecting the subject: have some done else do it for you.

����.plausible deniability ����.and all that kind of stuff��..
aka �The who - ME?� gambit

But in my case that was not it�����.I�m easily distracted.

Anyway, I liked your "Good News From Iraq" one better.........

Where do you want to start first????????????

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Putin is nat doing anyone any favors.

He just has a straight head that he can think with.

Even if he was against Iraq War, he still saw that US has a problem that democrats are two faced and cant stay with one think very long.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You already said that??????????????

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
but hes right you know.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is so?

Well there's two votes for simpledom...............our world is much more complex then the view you proffer..............would you not agree?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
Pooty-Put, as Bush calls him, brings up a good point. Why again was the US involved in Yugoslavia? Was there a UN resolution sending us there? Did they have (or ever have) WMD's? The word genocide got thrown around a bit, but, wasn't Saddam also guilty of that too?

Yes it was a UN resolution. Genocide was thrown around. It was ethnic cleansing, should you need remembering. The ethnic cleansing was also a millitary operation controlled by Millosevich. There were mass murders, similar to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany.

Iraq is being compared to Vietnam, because the Iraq civillians do not know what the Americans are doing there. The first thing that goes through their mind is to protect the oil refineries.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The "coalition of the running for re-election" is starting to show.

Seen this thread?

White House Accused of Inserting itself in Aus Prime Minister Howard's Re-election

Phoenix or other's can call this leftist diversion all they want, but the reality is THESE PEOPLE NEED EACH OTHER FOR POLITICAL SURVIVAL.

Though the micro-issue may be Putin calls out America's Dems, the macro-issue is clearly a new era of influence in INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.

The catalyst is Iraq; the wake call was Spain. The result is a full throttle fast track to a NEW WORLD ORDER (IMO), where the goal is no longer just seeking free and valid elections in soverign nations, but seeking particular outcomes in those elections.

If Chirac was campaigning for Kerry, you guys would be furious. Right?

I can't say I'm really furious about any of this. Just observant, and not fooled at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Inserting influence on another sovereign nations elections is nothing new, it is just becoming more polite. It used to be that the influence was as blatant as armed intervention; these days it can be done with much more subtle methods, like not attending Reagan's funeral when Chirac was only a few hundred miles away. This had the effect of embarassing Bush and by default showing support for Kerry, who has espoused mending fences with France and having closer ties with the UN. Kerry now appears as the accomplished world diplomat, and Bush the isolationist warmonger.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by RANT,
"If Chirac was campaigning for Kerry, you guys would be furious. Right?"

No I would not be furious, on the contrary it would please me to no end if Chirac got heavily involved in Kerry's campaign. Afterall the coalition of the meek really needs to stick together in these trying times.

Note to self: e-mail Chirac about John needing all the help he can give him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join