It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina Blond Bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Tim Peeler of Cleveland County, NC was having a normal night calling coyote at 3 AM, when suddenly a gorgeous, blond humanoid emerged from the brush. After two totally indecipherable 911 calls, Peeler's quest for the truth has gone national.

Peeler described the creature to authorities as 10 feet tall and towheaded — he exchanged brusque words with this Nordic beast-beauty and jabbed at it with a stick. You can watch his reenactment below.
www.wcnc.com...

What this report fails to mention is that Peeler called authorities twice at three o'clock in the morning — you can listen to those calls here and here. Did Peeler see Knobby, the Bigfoot of Cleveland County? Or did he just want a friendly voice to talk to at the wee hours of night? Some mysteries are just too perplexing to be answered.

Source

So what do you think of this "Blond Bigfoot"? Do you think it is possible that Bigfoots would have variations in hair coloration like humans? Or could it be albino?

[edit on 6/16/2010 by SG-17]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I love the pencil drawing and almost pissed myself watching the reinactment. Thank you dude, that's the hardest I've laughed all week.

with this Nordic beast-beauty and jabbed at it with a stick.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edit on 16-6-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I listened to the 911 tapes.

I found myself wondering why the guy kept telling the 911 dispatcher that he did not shoot it. It reminded of of my kids telling me they didn't do something, especially when I haven't asked about anything.

I also wondered if it might have been a deer or some other native animal that, through sleepy and perhaps inebriated eyes, might be mistaken for something else in the dark, since he said he shined a light on it.

I don't see why there would not be color variations in a bigfoot species.

Edited to Add: And a "normal" night for this guy is calling coyotes at 3:00AM? I wonder what his unusual nights are like?

[edit on 6/16/2010 by zlastonetoknow]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
He doesn't sound sober???

BS!

I'd shoot the crap out of a bigfoot.

Who would poke a bigfoot with a stick.

Get! Get on out of here........

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

I think it may have been an albino. But also, I think there probably are variations in color. After all, aren't yeti traditionally white?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh. My.

Well, being that NC isn't exactly the bright point of the universe- more like that irritating burnt out bulb on the xmas tree that seems to always take a few with them- Am betting a) this guy was on drugs or B)in a bottle. It makes having to live in a state like this a *real* thrill.

when suddenly a gorgeous, blond humanoid emerged from the brush

Furry, and with a beard is 'gorgeous'???
Probably someone's inbred relative on a midnight nude jog, if you ask me.

As for it being a deer, one does NOT poke a deer with a stick. I scared one last night while going outside waiting for MY usual prowler (seems it's an autistic woman who likes to pry open shed doors and look around- I have yet to actually 'catch' her and scare the snot out of her)- the deer that I ended up scaring reared up, made THE most horrific noise I ever heard, and went off into the bushes at warp speed. BTW- I was like 30 feet from it. 'Poking' it was so far out of the question........

O.M.G. Watching the video. What the hell- is this (the news video) a gag??? the man's house looks like a set for the Beverly Hillbillies BEFORE they struck oil.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just cant get the video to start on the link.

Could someone capture a good picture of the BF?

I would like to see it, however what on earth was the guy out calling coyotes at 3 am for? maybe he was hallucinating?

Personally I favor the idea of the dimensional travelers existence...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I believe in Bigfoot and such.....

but....

That pencil sketch looks like Gimli from Lord of the Rings.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This guy sounds stumbling drunk on the phone calls.

I would imagine most calls made at 3am are done drunk.

Looking at his lean-to home is a clincher. This guy wakes up and takes several pulls straight off his still. He is probably entirely inebriated during all non-sleep hours.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

So what do you think of this "Blond Bigfoot"? Do you think it is possible that Bigfoots would have variations in hair coloration like humans? Or could it be albino?

Hey! Ya know, I knew your MaMa and PaPa when they's stil brother and sister!
This is great stuff. Take this to screen and run any direction you got a major bank roll with stocks rising.

He sounded drunk and two calls suggests he's lonely.
The video seems to back that up. Most of the hill people back there
wouldn't be so eager to tell a story like that. Or even be so available.
Feel for the guy really.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I thought this thread may have been about my ex girlfriend. She lives over in Raleigh.

Second line

[edit on 16-6-2010 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Ow! Ow! OW!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Didn't know they were stopping there on the tour. Darn.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He sounds off his face on the 911 calls. Just a lonely drunk that needs some friends.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324
He doesn't sound sober???

BS!

I'd shoot the crap out of a bigfoot.

Who would poke a bigfoot with a stick.

Get! Get on out of here........

You'd shoot it? Ya right, you'd probably wizz down your leg just like the rest of us would.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The bigfoot had 6 fingers. That is a common trait of giants and giant skeletons found throughout N. America. (Though the evidence is viciously suppressed by TPTB).

If you read your Bible you will find that the nephilim, the giants of old were a 6 fingered race.

I find that interesting for some reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I find this article most entertaining.
And posters ------
dont lump ALL North Carolinians
in the same category as being
in-bred rednecks. They are in
every state in the union.

I'm just curious about his account
there was no mention of what BF
was wearing, was he naked?
I mean it's almost impossible
to walk into wally world and find
clothes to fit a 10-ft tall Nordic man
with 6 fingers.

Speaking of 6 fingers, how did he
notice that in the dark morning hrs of 3 am??

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. I wonder
if these 2 men have an agenda ????
hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sometimes drunks tell the truth. Being drunk or lonely doesn't positively mean a person is lying.

I saw a white one once & I wasn't drunk, lonely, or from NC, and I'm not lying.

However, I wasn't able to count fingers.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tookredpill
Sometimes drunks tell the truth. Being drunk or lonely doesn't positively mean a person is lying.

I will agree with this with one caveat:

Drunks tell the truth: sure.

Alcoholics tell the truth: not as likely.

If he was out rehashing his glory days pounding down a 40 of something cheap, I could see the ol' 'in vino vertias' ringing true.

But if he wakes up and pounds the sauce daily, I'd say he's suffering from more than just loneliness.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zlastonetoknow

And a "normal" night for this guy is calling coyotes at 3:00AM? I wonder what his unusual nights are like?

reply to post by antar

however what on earth was the guy out calling coyotes at 3 am for?

0300? The best time that! It's almost impossible to 'call' coyotes in the day - they just don't want to come out when it's light.

I used to 'call' them about an hour after sunset or before dawn.

It's an incredible experience. Just incredible.

I have to admit though I might re-think this now that instead of coyotes a 10 foot tall hairy blond guy might answer the call.

Then again, maybe not!

peace

[edit on 16-6-2010 by silo13]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join