It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

relationship help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok ill get to the point, ive been dating this girl for 1 1/2 now,we enjoy eachother company,we go places,her house ,my house etc,and i truly care for this girl, i love her, but alot of the time she angers me,annoys me,and drives me mad.also when im having phone convo with her,sometimes we dont say nothing to eachother for 5-10 mins and just watch tv and laugh,what is the problem?? what could i do?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
1 1/2 what? You talk on the phone/watch TV at the same time?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sounds like you're what we call "married".....hehe.... What's the problem? Do you honestly think you're going to be with a girl who DOESN'T drive you mad sometimes??? Go see Stepford Wives, hehe.....

Are the good times more than making up for the rough spots? If so, no problem....don't expect perfection...we're all only human....

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
1 1/2 years haha sry,had to type it fast,was busy.

No were not married,just a average couple a guess.my problem i was telling is sometimes when we talk on the phone,we usually dont talk for like 5-10 mins,we just either watch tv,or just make noises and we laugh,and i find that as a problem,what could i do ? lol

I know its average for any relationship to have its arguements and such, just saying i hate it thats all lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thing is, when you are talking to someone, they should listen, and vice versa. I feel that this is actually an infatuation, but I'm an old coot. You should be more in tune, don't just talk communicate, that entails sharing AND listening.

top topics

join