It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it will build more nuclear reactors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Iran says it will build more nuclear reactors

news.yahoo.com

Iran stepped up its nuclear defiance Wednesday by endorsing plans to boost its uranium enrichment and to build four new facilities for atomic medical research — less than a week after the latest U.N. sanctions.

The series of announcements and sharp comments by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad — who said the West must come to Iran like a "polite child" in any possible nuclear talks — could encourage calls for more economic pressure against the Islamic Republic.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad said he will soon announce new conditions for talks with the West. But first, he wants to punish world powers for imposing sanctions on Tehran and added Iran will not make "one iota of concessions."

"You showed bad temper, reneged on your promise and again resorted to devilish manners," he said of the powers that imposed sanctions. "We set conditions (for talks) so that, God willing, you'll be punished a bit and sit at the negotiating table like a polite child," he told a crowd during a visit to the central Iranian town of Shahr-e-Kord. His speech was broadcast live on state TV.

I wonder what the next step will be from the west. I can't add any more because I have to go.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
good for them
they have the balls to give the one fingure salute to the US , French and co who are rushing to keep the country grounded,
they do jack all about israel and its known nukes but will do everything in their power to go after a country which hasnt been proven to be building nukes.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

Agreed and I respect your statement, but the leadership of Iran has proven to be slightly on the unstable side. It is just my personal views that unstable people should not have control over technology/weapons this powerful.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Forgiveme]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgiveme
reply to post by illusive man

Agreed and I respect your statement, but the leadership of Iran has proven to be slightly on the unstable side. It is just my personal views that unstable people should not have control over technology/weapons this powerful.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Forgiveme]

compared to pakistan which lost control to most of its land mass to religous nutters of taliban?

compared to Israel which attacks its neigbours and reg flys into their air space

compared the US which has attacked a country under false pretences

Iranian goverment arent saints but compared to others even if they were going after nukes (which hasnt been proven) i would trust them over Israel, Pakistan, and the US)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So basically, Iran has said to the UN etc., "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it" lol!

You have to give Jimmyjad credit, he has got balls and it will certainly wind up Israel even more than they already are.

What has to happen before somebody says enough is enough and they finally strike Iran?

It won't be pretty and I don't like War as much as anybody else but I think it will happen sooner or later!

new topics

top topics

join