It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we get our military to forcibly remove Obama from office?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My American Friends:

This thread consists partially of a reply I had to someone else's post but this one deserves its own thread as it's much more expanded.

As everyone knows, the United States has been unfortunate enough to vote two of the least qualified and most incompetent Presidents in our country’s history recently. They obviously have/had agendas that go against our constitution and everything America stands for. The whole concept of a NWO is a perfect example.

I am by no means a lawyer, much less one who is an experienced successful defender of our constitution. But I would volunteer all my time for research and whatever else is entailed in assisting an attorney who has those credentials and is willing to take on the challenge of removing Obama before his term is up. I would give anything to see justice done and Obama taken out of office for his "gotta be" many unlawful actions. By doing that, we would be sending a message much stronger than a simple non-reelection.

I'm convinced, when Obama is sent packing in two years, the next President, and the next one, will have the same agenda. That's because our country is no longer led by them (the Presidents). We are led by people hidden behind closed doors and the Presidents allow it. Until we, as a country say "no more!", things have begun down a path with no turning back. We have to take back our country before we reach that point.

The last two Presidents have not upheld their oaths to office. They have not “worked” for America or in our best interests. They should have been and should still be taking care of business at home as priority number one. They should be working toward making America stronger every day in economics, employment, education, the environment, government efficiency, the rebuilding of America’s infrastructure (of our older buildings, bridges, and so on), etc., etc.

It's like they don't even know what their freakin' jobs are anymore!!! Any reasons or excuses they have for their lack of leadership is just B.S. We need leaders like, and this is just an example, Ron Paul. He has his share of weaknesses also, that's why I said "example." I could go on and on here but it would be redundant, I’m sure you all get my point by now.

However, there’s one thing I’m truly proud of and we have the government to thank for it. This country is in the beginning stages of pulling together like I've never seen it in my lifetime but we need the right leadership in there!! I believe the elite of America (and the world) are going to realize one day soon they FK'D up. There are no rules in war and that's basically what ours and the world's governments are declaring on its own people in a non-militaristic way, so far. God bless us all when they cross the line.....

Innocent Standbyer,
CBS

[edit on 6/16/10. by CBS01]
Mod.s, I obviously made a mistake in the forum I posted this in, where should this go?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

How can we get our military to forcibly remove Obama from office?...Mod.s, I obviously made a mistake in the forum I posted this in, where should this go?

The trash bin. Calling for a coup by our military is one of the dumbest ideas I have heard in a long time and that says a lot, that says an awful lot.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OP,
You have to understand one thing. One a country doesn't like its Gov, eventually there is a revolution. Then what happens is that the revolters become the Gov, and then the general population eventually hates that new gov and wants to revolt against them.

This is an endless cycle that wont go away until there is some kind of divine intervention or massive awakening of some sort.

Get rid of Obama and put who in there? IF you say Ron Paul, he would get assassinated in weeks.

Sorry to dissapoint you man.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CBS01

If our Military removes Obama, the USA is no more. The Military serves the constitution first and foremost, to attack an elected President is Treason, and will lead to chaos and confusion, we are not some third world banana republic, the Generals do not decide who can or cannot be President. If you think (and I agree)that the DemoCraps and Repukes are evil vile scum of the Earth (I agree) then Help me get a Viable strong third party candidate elected in 2012.

Help me Throw out ever member of congress by putting common sense Americans into office.

Help me get a constitutional amendment passed that limits a Senators term to one six year stint, appointed by the state legislatures and approved by the state governors.

Help me Limit The house of Representatives to 2 term four year and out clause voted upon by the people of that district.

Help me pass a law that allows for a yearly $100 donation to the campaign of your choice.

Help me get an amendment passed that says if the court declares a law violates the constitution the congress has 90 days to fix the violation.

If we can get these simple things accomplished the country will be SO MUCH BETTER.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CBS01

I guess next election we all need to check with YOU to see if our votes are OK. You pompous
!
Sorry, the military has no business removing anyone from office, any military that tries is commiting treason and needs to be shot. Why not shop around for a nation that will accomadate your authoritarian needs, as the US seems to be too liberal, maybe one of the Islamic regimes might suit your military dictaorship tastes!

We don't need you to decide what's best for the rest of us!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow

I have heard some dumb stuff before, but that is by far the dumbest. Calling for a coup d’état against a democratically elected US President because you have suspicions about what he is doing is absolutely asinine. I think you must have been watching a lot of Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Neil Cavuto or Rush Limbaugh to come up with that one.

When he is voted out in 2012, who's gonna replace him huh? Caribou Barbie? Flip-flopping Rom? Beat and Cheat Gingrich? Bible thumpin' Mike? Face it, we are so totally screwed. The last honest and true presidents we had were Ike and JFK. I admire FDR but he was a liar too.

Unless Obama gets a challenge from the left there is no alternative.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is the second thread in three days calling for a military overthrow of our government. I'm not even going to regurgitate what I said in that other thread.

All I will say is that if you think staging a military coup against an elected President is a good idea, you live in a fantasy world that bares little resemblance to reality.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow..you just lost all credibility when you suggested force-able removal by the military...which I assume would include but not be limited to assassination.

First of all the last time I checked, POTUS was duly elected and those elections have been certified according to our constitution. I did not vote for Obama but to call for the forcible military overthrow (code for assassination) of a duly elected POTUS is absolutely ludicrous and more importantly it IS TREASONOUS!

You have many options within you state and local government to make changes or not accept what the Feds are doing...look at Arizona, the citizens have just voted to enforce immigration laws and turn the tide of illegal immigration back, in spite of the fact the feds are doing nothing.

I have yet to hear ANYONE involved with that states issue call for the "military forcible" removal of POTUS.

I come from a military family and currently my son is serving in the U.S Army, and I can assure you that what you are calling for is quite OUTRAGEOUS from a legal standpoint and you are a danger to the Republic and should be on someone's watchlist

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am not a American. I am an Indian. I say non-cooperation is the best way to do things if you want a political change. Ofcourse then you have to be very careful so that these shadow people dont infiltrate the ranks again.

I say by the method which we got freedom from the then powerful British Empire is the best method without much bloodshedding.

REFUSE TO COOPERATE WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT UNLESS THEY FUNCTION FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

SIMPLY REFUSE.

Thats all you need.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The short answer is you can't

The long answer involves words like treason, sedition, and execution for such attempted crimes as ousting the president (and they will fail). I despise the guy as much as anybody else at this point the but the fact is once hes in office he won't be going anywhere till his term is up.

A far easier (and wiser) solution is to simply move out of the United States because we always "elect" incompetent morons who blunder through office, drop the ball repeatedly and generally look out for the well being of their own pockets and friends as opposed to serving the people. This is how its been for years and how it will remain for the foreseeable future because thats the nature of this beast; they have stacked the deck in a fashion that ensures their way of usurping power remains intact even if they do get voted out of office.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You do realize that what you have suggested is treason.

Do I agree with his policies, methods, ideologies, etc? NO! But whether I like him or not, the majority of the people in the US of A voted for him and unless or until there is some legal means e.g. impeachment, vote him out, etc, then we will simply have to ride out the current storm and voice our peaceful opposition to his agenda.

There are many of us here who are either current or ex-military, and I doubt very seriously if any of us would ever consider such a thing. The Constitution has been abused, trampled on and outright ignored over the years, but the best I remember when I took the oath that it was to the Constitution, and the Constitution frowns on overthrowing the government. There are other ways of effecting change.

Sorry dude, but I think the talk of any government overthrow by the military is just plain insulting.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh yea.. that's what we need. A bunch of people who have a vested interest in military spending, control and waging war being in charge of the country. How utterly brilliant. A good portion of the reason that this country is in the crapper and the knee-jerk blame-Obama circle-yank that goes on here is directly related to our having waged uber-expensive wars that we couldn't afford, didn't need and borrowed our butts off to finance. As was stated above, this is one of THE stupidest posts I've had the displeasure to have read.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
be glad you have freedom of speech. Garfield and Arthur were less deserving than the scum you mention.

America has always played dirty. the older I get the more I respect this. The cheaters and liars are what got us here!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CBS01

As soon as you can explain to me how you justify removing the democratically elected president that I (an AMERICAN) voted for. If the other side can just remove the president because they do not like him, then what is that exactly?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A military coup?

Now that's just what we need...

...not.

...and I'm sure elections would follow...in two years...two decades...just as soon as the circumstances that necessitated the coup in the first place are rectified...

Yeah, those pesky free elections... Gotta do away with those.

You don't like the folks that get elected? I'm sorry as all heck about that...maybe we all need to start working a bit harder on making sure our candidates are a bit better next time...ya think?

A military coup...a really, really bad idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That's simple... do nothing. In 12 months the USA will be so wrecked, it is bound to happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CBS01

As unhappy as I am with the Obama presidency. I much prefer it than a Military dictatorship.

It wasn't that long ago that there were military dictatorships in Central America and Argentina with accompanying Death Squads. Think it can't happen here?

I find it the height of hypocrisy that when Bush was doing the same thing Obama is doing; the conservatives were in full support of him and never a voice of descent.

Do you think the people can't see what this huge anti Obama movement is?

No one is fooled to believe that it's just about his policies and not his color.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ladies/Gentlemen:

Did anyone read the paragraph stated below in my original post? I still obviously did a poor job of explaining myself based on my responses. But I meant nothing illegal nor unconstitutional in my post. I was implying getting him impeached and removed by the military in a legal manner. Sorry, I blew this post way up.

I am by no means a lawyer, much less one who is an experienced successful defender of our constitution. But I would volunteer all my time for research and whatever else is entailed in assisting an attorney who has those credentials and is willing to take on the challenge of removing Obama before his term is up. I would give anything to see justice done and Obama taken out of office for his "gotta be" many unlawful actions. By doing that, we would be sending a message much stronger than a simple non-reelection.

(The only thing I can say in my defense is I had a leg amputation a few years ago. It was right in between two breaks in my femur and I'm on enough pain medication to sedate a dinosaur when really hurting. Suffice it to say I felt like a brontosaurus due to pain when composing this original thread.)

I'll shut up now,
CBS

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CBS01
Ladies/Gentlemen:

Did anyone read the paragraph stated below in my original post? I still obviously did a poor job of explaining myself based on my responses. But I meant nothing illegal nor unconstitutional in my post. I was implying getting him impeached and removed by the military in a legal manner. Sorry, I blew this post way up.

"I am by no means a lawyer, much less one who is an experienced successful defender of our constitution. But I would volunteer all my time for research and whatever else is entailed in assisting an attorney who has those credentials and is willing to take on the challenge of removing Obama before his term is up. I would give anything to see justice done and Obama taken out of office for his "gotta be" many unlawful actions. By doing that, we would be sending a message much stronger than a simple non-reelection."

(The only thing I can say in my defense is I had a leg amputation a few years ago. It was right in between two breaks in my femur and I'm on enough pain medication to sedate a dinosaur when really hurting. Suffice it to say I felt like a brontosaurus due to pain when composing this original thread.)

I'll shut up now,
CBS

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Wow

I have heard some dumb stuff before, but that is by far the dumbest. Calling for a coup d’état against a democratically elected US President because you have suspicions about what he is doing is absolutely asinine. I think you must have been watching a lot of Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Neil Cavuto or Rush Limbaugh to come up with that one.

You obviously do not listen or watch any of those guys because they would never advocate that...ever!

When he is voted out in 2012, who's gonna replace him huh? Caribou Barbie? Flip-flopping Rom? Beat and Cheat Gingrich? Bible thumpin' Mike? Face it, we are so totally screwed. The last honest and true presidents we had were Ike and JFK. I admire FDR but he was a liar too.

Nice. Love to hear what you call Edwards and Hillary.

Unless Obama gets a challenge from the left there is no alternative.

If Obama were to lose the primary election riots would hit every major city and the blacks would sit out the election. I do not believe that TPTB will allow Obama to lose to any D in the primary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join