It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Posting - My discovery about life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Immediate Posting - My discovery about life

www.youtube.com

How to print life on 3D? How cells know the way they have to grow in order to create aou complex tissues? anything is possible from here.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey guys, I don´t know if any of you are interested in Chladni plate signs, but i found a very special one. feature=related
When I first saw it, I realized that this was big. You have to be able to see "stereoscopically". after i kept going over and over, i made a direct link to modern 3D SLI Printing and wondered, It isn´t this way, our atoms arrange themselves in order to grow? So this is the first observation (what controls the frequency of the "music" the atoms hear in order to produce a growing pattern) I don´t know if any of you are following my thoughts, sorry about the spelling

My second observation was, when i started to relate any known pattern in our existence that we already known i came up with the silly idea of relating it to our dna formation. OUr ribosomes read the dna information, but how they read? chemically? no, ther "read" our DNA sequence phisically, by the frequency each molecule vibrates, it creates a 2D pattern that can be stacked upon each other creating a layer by layer assembly, just like modern 3D Printers, Am I going to crazy? i don´t know, if you take a closer look on chladni patterns is that they acctualy look just like 2D section of almost every known structures the nature uses to grow giant trees out of a small seed. How on earth do each cell already know what pattern to grow in order to create amazing tubes ans capilars structures, just like natural nanotubes. This has to mean something, I´m sure anyone will lead the way on this because I have no idea on how to prove theory. no $$$. so i decided to share with you my friends. I hope it helps anyone on any previous thought and give new ideas to others. I´d be very happy to see how the patterns would look on it´s 3d shape.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Star.

Cool video. I've always believed that the resonance atoms possess is the key to the "language" that the different nucleotides use to communicate with each other on the double-helixed DNA strand. It kind of boggles the mind that "simple" elements can actually be arranged in a way that makes it possible to start multiplying. Simply amazing.

I wish everyone had more of an interest in how life works or the physics that govern life than the glamour of Hollywood or the bickering that goes on between world leaders.

Modern "man" claims to be of high intelligence when they can't even get along with one another.

For almost my entire life, I've found it amazing how only several atoms out of several elements can arrange themselves in molecules that start replicating the patterns over and over again to form an organism.

I'm going to go ahead and mention God here also. Since God is omnipresent, then life should exist everywhere. The structure of DNA even for the simplest life forms is a code that stumps human comprehension. It's got to be the language of God himself, therefore, life didn't just happen, it was designed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
cool thread!

check this one out,
found it the other day..
shows well how vibration creates form..

Being composed of mostly water...
Just imagine what the right vibrations can do to us!

thanks.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It´s really sad to see peoplo worried about #ing money and forgetting to look around to other things, I believe this is what jacque fresco was trying to say that if you take the money out of question, people start to create different interest on different subjects. That´s why our heavy thinkers are not even close to be smart as a person 100 years ago. They say a lot of BS that we have better technoly and blah blah blah, but in ancient times, man had to know about chemestry, about arts, philosophy, algebra, those who really wanted something great about life, wouldn´t care about becoming a millionaire, the only wanted to know the truth, the maning of life, and I believe that by having a monetary system, and the ShowbIZZZ takes people focus away from the real truth, and by making mankind dumb, the bankers control the masses. the results we can se even on this website that was suppost to be about alternative topics, and philosophy, ufos, aliens, and anot a place to people gather up and discuss about the rotten world we are not a part. those who say it´s necessary to discuss such subjects, are the more tempted to be corrupted by the system, in a weird way, they have this sick dependence on following everystep of the top 1%, on the first chance they have, they ´ll grasp this opportunity and go to the other side because it´s more convenient. wake up people, you´re doing wxactly what they want you to do.

top topics

join