It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in England (New info)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
admin edit:

As we have stated for months now, nased on Dr. Greer's most recent activities and "presentations" any threads that are germane to said "recent work" will be moved to the ATS [HAOX] Forum...

Just a heads up for anyone that missed this interesting
world puja audio now available as a 6 part series on youtube.

Dr. Greer and Linda Willitts will discuss the unusual events that have happened at CSETI expeditions in the UK, from the formation of the CSETI logo in conjunction with the ETs, to playing hide and seek in crop circles and more.

Enjoy

[edit on 16-6-2010 by rajaten]

[edit on 6-16-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Greer is a proven hoaxer.

Greer presented a picture of a moth to the world & proclaimed it was an alien light being......here is that hard to find picture, with body parts labelled by a fellow ATS member!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

Please see the picture below courtesy of Doomsday Rex (thanks mate!
)

This picture shows definitively that Greer used a picture of moth to hoax a picture of an ”extraterrestrial light being”. What a disgusting way to make a living….. :shk:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75a7b602ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

When Greer was challenged about that moth picture, he withdrew it from his website.

Suppose you wanted to see Greer.....

Greer would charge you & 30 other people $1,000 each to sit on the beach with him for a few hours. Greer earns more than $30,000 for 1 night on the beach.

Greer doesn't charge $100 or $200 per person.....Greer charges $1,000 + accommodation, etc..., with no cost structure or expenses incurred. It all goes in Greer's pocket.

And then.....when you figure out you just got ripped off, you realise you can’t tell anybody because.....

You’d already signed the mandatory NDA:

www.cseti.org...

You’d already signed the mandatory liability release:

www.cseti.org...

You’d already signed the "Ambassador Agreement":

www.cseti.org...

So.....you find out the hard way that Greer is a scam artist who is taking money out of people's pockets by taking advantage of their vulnerability & their gullibility.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Stop Mr Greer.... Please STOP... for I fear I shall laugh out a lung!

Is it any wonder the man has been dubbed Ufology's Own Worst Enemy

IRM

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Sorry to hear that is your perspective, I hope you weren't personally ripped off in any way.

Regardless, his message is free if you want it to be, people feel it necessary sometimes to pay for something to mentally receive wisdom. That is their flaw and own fault for forking over cash.

All projects of significant action as his require funding and I trust that he has invested most profits from his speeches into the development of free energy systems.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Sorry to hear that is your perspective, I hope you weren't personally ripped off in any way.
Regardless, his message is free if you want it to be, people feel it necessary sometimes to pay for something to mentally receive wisdom. That is their flaw and own fault for forking over cash.
All projects of significant action as his require funding and I trust that he has invested most profits from his speeches into the development of free energy systems.

Rajaten.....

Unfortunately, Greer is deemed a hoaxer to such an extent that the owners of ATS now consign all his material to the hoax forum as a matter of course.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Sometimes the desire to believe in so strong that you believe in something just because what they say sounds good to you.
It could all be true, but in the end, you know it probably isn't.
He's a known hoaxer and takes money from people(And charges an outrageous fee might I add).
If you think you can get something from him, go for it, I guess, just don't get your hopes up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Rajaten.....

Unfortunately, Greer is deemed a hoaxer to such an extent that the owners of ATS now consign all his material to the hoax forum as a matter of course.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I thought this site would encourage different perspectives and opinions on things. Who has decided he is a hoaxer? SkepticOverlord? Therefore he IS a hoaxer?? That sounds very suspicious to me.

For a site that is based on the esoteric and encourages interchange and debate on fringe topics to begin to decide what is and is not hoax material sounds to me like something is wrong with the management. We will see.

Thankyou for your opinion, I will look more into this "moth" issue.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Rajaten.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I thought this site would encourage different perspectives and opinions on things. Who has decided he is a hoaxer? SkepticOverlord? Therefore he IS a hoaxer?? That sounds very suspicious to me.

For a site that is based on the esoteric and encourages interchange and debate on fringe topics to begin to decide what is and is not hoax material sounds to me like something is wrong with the management. We will see.

Thankyou for your opinion, I will look more into this "moth" issue.

So you agree that we're here to discuss whether things are or are no hoax material.
We have.
Many times, and we've found out that Steven Greer is producing hoaxed material, therefore we hardly trust anything he says, especially about disclosure.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No it wasn't SO. Greer did it to himself. His recent CSETI alien blob fiasco sealed the deal for most of the ATS membership, and many other UFO forums around the net.

I would suggest to you that Greer's move to the hoax forum is a representation of popular vote. People just couldn't take his BS antics anymore.

You may want to read up on his latest Orion Project excuses for why he hasn't produced a free energy device. Yet another debacle that everyone saw coming. Greer does not disappoint when it comes to sheer lameness! The guy is joke.

IRM

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
how many times has this dude promised discloser? he was also caught hoaxing. and he makes alot of money from this that makes him scum in my books. makes real ufoilgists look bad. suprised he's not selling tinfoil hats to be honest!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten…..

I thought this site would encourage different perspectives and opinions on things.

It sure does!

However, ATS ”Denies Ignorance”, so hoaxers like Greer are subjected to intense scrutiny & are found severely wanting.

Who has decided he is a hoaxer? SkepticOverlord?

The owners asked for the membership to "vote" on it & the overwhelming response was that Greer is a serial hoaxer.

Therefore he IS a hoaxer??

Greer has been outed as a serial hoaxer, on myriad occasions.

That sounds very suspicious to me.

Unfortunately, it’s true. You might need to do some more reading about Greer.

Here’s a good start…..have a look at this appalling Greer hoax…..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take your time & get to used to ATS…..I can tell you from experience the ATS owners & mod team are an extremely cool bunch!

Thankyou for your opinion

As always, you are very welcome!

I will look more into this "moth" issue.

Here you go…..the photo itself. It’s not easy to find, now.

A fellow member labeled the body parts!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

Please see the picture below courtesy of Doomsday Rex (thanks mate!
)

This picture shows definitively that Greer used a picture of moth to hoax a picture of an ”extraterrestrial light being”. What a disgusting way to make a living….. :shk:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75a7b602ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

Let me know if you have any more questions about Greer.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not intending to go off, here...but I've had a question for a while, regarding Greer, wondered if anyone knew:

IS HE the man behind the YouTube screename "AlienScientist"??

( I used to like the stuff "AS" put out, until he went completely loco on the 9/11 topic...
)

OR...is "AS" some other bloke?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't know mate... but it doesn't sound like the sort of thing Greer would do. The man is all about his own causes. He wouldn't do it unless it personally brought him notoriety and ca$h.

Just MHO mate.

IRM

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not intending to go off, here...but I've had a question for a while, regarding Greer, wondered if anyone knew:
IS HE the man behind the YouTube screename "AlienScientist"??
( I used to like the stuff "AS" put out, until he went completely loco on the 9/11 topic...
)
OR...is "AS" some other bloke?
Thanks.

Weedwhacker.....

I think AS is this guy.....

Stephen Marshall, a former resident of Tsukuba

blog.alientimes.org...

www.youtube.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Say what you want about Greer MMN, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY...

EDIT I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them...

[edit on 16/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What I can gather from the www.theorionproject.org site is that " May 13th - Important Update:
For the past two years, The Orion Project has worked to raise funds to build a facility where we can bring scientists and inventors together in a peaceful type of Manhattan Project for energy - to develop new sources of energy that will get us off the fossil fuel economy. We have also worked to identify scientists and inventors capable of this work. "

The guy used to be a trauma doctor. Those guys makes hundreds of thousands of dollars, his daughter is a neuroscientist, his father helped build the lunar module, thats enough credibility to put his opinions above 99% of people.

His donation gathering can also be explained. Due to the lives of people being threatened by TPTB who wished to fund his project, he is left to derive funding for his projects from the public. His desperation to provide proofs for ETs has surely driven him to desperation, leading to the various blobs and moth images his site has displayed as evidence.

I give him credit for his efforts at disclosure, of course it is really just impossible until the government makes their official statements before such content as he has presentated would be finally accepted in the mainstream.

Whine away on the bandwagon with the rest of the ATS members who believe him to be a hoaxer if you must, but until I see some harder evidence that he is doing anything dishonourable, I will enjoy his free content and contemplate my insignificance.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

Say what you want about Greer MMN, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY...

So true! Dr Greer walks the talk, contrary to so many other UFOlogist

His 2001 National press coverage was and still is amazing to this day, was that a hoax's?...

What Dr Greer is doing is showing EVERYTHING that happens no matter what people think, there is no secret with him! THAT IS THE KEY!! NO SECRETS, he show tells shares everything and anything that happens in his expeditions, that my friend is gold! if only the governments would do the same, we wouldn't be in the dark.

All Dr Greer's interviews are credible, that we all know, the problem is WE don't understand or see how UFO manifests, we have an idea, base on Movies and TV show but it has nothing to do with that, that is the reason we have a hard time understanding or accepting what we see when they truly manifest.

What ever people say about Dr Greer, unless you can achieve all the interviews and books and expeditions that he has done an is still doing!
He will always be one of the most respected expert in the UFO subject.

Just listen to what he says in Ancient Alien 2010, in which he is interview becasue.... he is the real deal!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What I can gather from the www.theorionproject.org site is that " May 13th - Important Update:
For the past two years, The Orion Project has worked to raise funds to build a facility where we can bring scientists and inventors together in a peaceful type of Manhattan Project for energy - to develop new sources of energy that will get us off the fossil fuel economy. We have also worked to identify scientists and inventors capable of this work. "

The guy used to be a trauma doctor. Those guys makes hundreds of thousands of dollars, his daughter is a neuroscientist, his father helped build the lunar module, thats enough credibility to put his opinions above 99% of people.

His donation gathering can also be explained. Due to the lives of people being threatened by TPTB who wished to fund his project, he is left to derive funding for his projects from the public. His desperation to provide proofs for ETs has surely driven him to desperation, leading to the various blobs and moth images his site has displayed as evidence.

I give him credit for his efforts at disclosure, of course it is really just impossible until the government makes their official statements before such content as he has presentated would be finally accepted in the mainstream.

Whine away on the bandwagon with the rest of the ATS members who believe him to be a hoaxer if you must, but until I see some harder evidence that he is doing anything dishonourable, I will enjoy his free content and contemplate my insignificance.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

He will always be one of the most respected expert in the UFO subject.
Yes, I completely agree, the man is an idol to me, putting aside any scams he may actually have taken part in, he's achieved a lot and I agree with many, if not all, of his view points, and it's disappointing ATS now considers him a con man.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

Originally posted by CHA0S

the problem with some one who fakes some thing to prove a point,no matter how much they may think to be ture. is you can not trust any thing else they may say or do.

ever heard of the little boy who creid wolf, in the end the wolf bit him on the ass and no one beleaved him

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join