It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Million People To Be Evacuated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This was a good read until i scrolled down and saw a google muscle ad.

Told me how to get ripped muscles in time for summer.

Of course i had to click on it!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Hey listen, when the TOXIC CLOUD starts moving inland, I don't want to see any of you that are against (so-called) illegal immigration/migration to start running for Canada!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc0e5623c087.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you imagine! :O

I guess that's one way to force the North American Union...

Ugh...

peace

[edit on 17-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Rohdan

he said that if the nuke plant shuts down because the cooling water is unavaliable he will thinkabout leaving town

Yeah, because like hundreds of thousands in the Southwest Florida area, my water is from my well, I need electric to run the water pump.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismos

Originally posted by Valorian
reply to post by hornum

That is bullcrap...there is no toxicity as the oil is natural product, it ONLY gets bad when it reaches land or is refined for our use.

en.wikipedia.org...

check out what toxicity means. just because something is natural doesnt mean it isnt toxic. go eat a few pokeweed berries and let me know how ya feel afterwards.

No doubt, check out my Leak thread: worse than we know, and this excerpt from the 2nd entry:

(Hydrogen Sulfide is one of them coming out at 1,200PPM the acceptible human level is only 5-10PPB - exceeding levels of Benzene as well!)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Gold_Bug

What are you saying?

In regards to the coffins he is talking about these.

www.youtube.com...

They have been there a long time.

Apparently FEMA placed a large order in case there was a mass
casualty accident that was either biological, chemical or nuclear.

All the details have remained vague, but they are there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Crazy report. Says: 40 million people could only be accommodated in the notorious FEMA camps. FEMA camps? Screw that. If I had to cut out of there, it will be a Hilton suite for me, ha. Who the hell says they have to go to a FEMA camp? They can't force people to go there, can they?
I think I'd even get out of that area before an evacuation is even called. And being summer, what a fine time to even take a vacation too. Go rent an RV and find some nice wooded campground up around Minnesota or Wisconsin. Canada maybe. Yup. FEMA camp? NOPE!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Haven't heard anything like that and I live in a very military town. I will definably be keeping my ears open now.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

I swear, some people on this site want to turn everything that happens, good or bad, into a conspiracy.

I do not stand for making something of a mockery of a truly terrible natural disaster.

If you honestly believe 40 million Americans will be evacuated because of an oil spill, you need to seriously reconnect with reality.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

You know they didn't build those FEMA CAMPS for nothing. OH I'M SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL, YOUNG JEDI. They are gassing you people over there, if you stay you will develope lung problems. Evacuations will soon commence, YOUNG JEDI.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well if this does happen, the webbots nailed one again.. over a year ago they were talking about these "ill winds" and millions of people migrating north.. I was very skeptical.. I could not fathom why that would happen.. well, now its looking a bit more realistic.. we shall see shortly.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Strictly from the oil spill, no. But if this happens, yes:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
reply to post by hornum

That is bullcrap...there is no toxicity as the oil is natural product, it ONLY gets bad when it reaches land or is refined for our use.

The FEMA camps have all their barbed wire facing inwards to keep people in - REMEMBER the nazi camps had the same

think...think...think...then do

Here's an article on a new illness they are calling TILT from cleanup workers. www.southernstudies.org.... It even states that some of them would be fired for wearing respirators (BP involvement)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Where are these camps. I have yet to see one thread where the remote possibility of a FEMA concentration camp is.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by navione
Op..this has been gone over a few times already.

This is fear mongering at it's worse.. No one knows if this is a valid source. It is word of mouth and purely speculative. A friend of a friend in the industry..blah blah blah..

What's going on in the gulf is a disaster undoubtably.

But reposting videos that supply no proof really is just fear mongering. The people down there are going thru enough and looks like they will be dealing with this for some. Time.let's not add any unnecessary worries until we have solid proof that an evacuation is in progress...

I am NOT Fear Mongering. Yes the video has been posted I am sure, but this is an article that has not been posted here.

It's not an article. It's a blog post. Article implies some semblance of credibility. Your blog post does not offer that, just as it offers no concrete evidence.

Check, double check, triple check, THEN report.

dont be the first with the story, be the first to get the story RIGHT.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

I had mentioned this a couple weeks ago in a thread I don't remember which one though. Their bigger concerns is not only the desalinization plants, but the cooling water for the nuke plant. If the seawater is contaminated with oil, and solvents, there will not be enough safe clean water for their operations. I lived in Fl for a couple years near the Tampa Bay area, and remember seeing a few maps that showed all the aquifers underneath the surface. If it leeches into the aquifers, then inland supplies could be tainted also. There was one such spot a couple miles from where I lived. Underwater spelunkers followed it for miles, but many of them filter in from the ocean. I wish you the best of luck down there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
Where are these camps. I have yet to see one thread where the remote possibility of a FEMA concentration camp is.

Here ya go >> link

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Just the name of the site gave me pause.
If this thing blows up, or the wind drives a cloud of lethal gas inland, what chance do people have of running. If a tsunami rises, how can you evacuate a large city if an hour or two? It's not possible. And if it's something insidious, people won't leave until they are seriously convinced that they are sick.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
LOL people will believe wordpress site for this but not for some sumerian scribe site? LMFAO!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
as anyone looked at the the OP's other threads
says it all i think

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

ok, number one it's been capped. WTH? Why do people persist in starting these crazy threads? It's very telling in the first paragraph that it's a load of BS...Bilderberg, fema campas GARBAGE! Why did I waste my time?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join