It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Deadly Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

December 21 2012

All of you here know this date, and I bet all of you have a theory of what might happen.
Ranging from Planets heading toward the earth, to the pole shifting, earthquakes, tsunamis, the ground opening up, to absolutely nothing.

I have a predication too, not what will happen to the earth. but how some peoples reaction to the date, could cause a lot of trouble.

2012, Has to be have one of the biggest followings online of all the Fringe topics.
in some places it is almost cult like, there are lots of event planned for the day. Lots of "End of the world Parties"...But there are also some very very disturbed people, who probably also have plans.

Do you know how easy it is to make a bomb these days? You have probably heard this before, that you have everything you need right in your own home. (I wont go into detail) This is not the only possible threat though.

Some of you have probably thought this already. Therevare going to be a lot of crazy's out there that day, on December 21 2012. People take these things extremely seriously, deadly serious.

I don't think it would be a great idea, to be out to much on this day, and if you do, I personally would avoid public transport and crowded places. Including pubs and clubs.
I will be staying in that day, all day just in case.

I know it's not what you want to be thinking about right now, but it's not too far away,
even if planet x doesn't get you, the crazy's will try.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
They are everywhere I swear

You have the wrong end date btw

[edit on 16-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Again I have to apologise for my dreadful writing. I dont have that great skill like some of you do.

Just thought it was something that we should all consider, even if you beleive that nothing is going to happen in 2012(me)
some people want destruction, and want to go out with a bang. Or go on some killing spree..

need to add: I have no knowlege of any terror threats, nor plan to go crazy myself.(need to add this, incase it is taken the wrong way, dont wanna get raided 3 oclock in morning in my pants)

(edited, date, got numbers mixed up :duh

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Cool, parties....

And its a Friday night, whole weekend to recover from the hangover

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

And BTW, us here in OZ get to party before you....Timezone

cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Good point, mr. bob. I too have no doubt that some people will take matters in their own hands when their hoped for Apocalypse doesn't happen.

As for me, I plan on watching 24hr news channels during the duration of day just in case

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

December 12 2012

Are you sure you got the date right?
It is supposed to be December 21, 2012.
Anyways, be it dec 12, 2012 or Dec 21, 2012...the world is not going to end.
But the crazies who believe in the Doomsday might commit some sorts of mass suicides...

[edit on 16/6/10 by coredrill]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

1. Planets heading toward the earth - demonstrably impossible
  2. pole shifting - true pole shifts are slow and have not occurred in 200 million years
  3. earthquakes - common event, there are 1 million+ a year
  4. tsunamis - possible, not a frequent event
  5. the ground opening up - sinkholes are also less frequent
  6. absolutely nothing - the world is always changing, something will happen, although nothing out of the ordinary

But your thinking that someone would use this date preferentially to commit mayhem is a good idea. There is an expectation from people that are looking for a disaster and as you have written quite well, they just might get a man made disaster.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wonder if people are going to lock them selves in a vault for weeks?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm taking off work from the 21st to the 1st of January for a couple of reasons:

1. Spend Christmas with my family and kids
2. I always need a vacation at the end of the year
3. I'm sure as HELL not going to be in the office when one of these "The sky is falling" nut jobs decides he/she wants to help me ascend with the use of a bomb or gun.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
this is all bull the mayin calender end becuase they died plan and simple.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thugyj

First, let’s get the facts clear. The Mayans didn’t make any prophecy saying the world will end on December 21st, 2012. What they predicted was that the world will undergo a drastic change.

www.2012truth.org...

I think the last several years show that we are moving in this direction.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

And for the people who want to know more (fools and 2012 believers please excuse), know the real truth there is

www.2012hoax.org...

The real truth?
Nothing is going to happen on Dec 21, 2012.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
21/12/2012 What will happen? Possibly something, but not the end of the world, or even close.

I think that this is a Satanic setup. I think that the hype hasn't stopped yet either. Something might be made to happen, but it won't be armageddon.

Why?

Satan knows that his time is short. Following the none event of the millenium, then nothing happening at 2012, after all they hype, even ATS members will be growing tired of doomsday prophecy.
This is precisely how the Bible describes the end times, full of 'scoffers' and those asking 'where is the Christ?'.

You know then that time is up............
You have a bit longer to wait than 2012

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Mayans made NO predictions connected with the end of the Haab calendar. One of their shorter cycle calendars may have a "suggestion" associated with it that the squash and corn crop may be poor.

Oh no! More wheat, barley, and rice.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Oh no! More wheat, barley, and rice.

Effectively translated as - OH NO!! No more BREW!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

From your source...

The Maya track record as far as other events appears to be more subjective. For example one proponent claims that in 755 AD, Mayan Priests prophesied that the total solar eclipse of July 11, 1991 would herald two life altering events for humankind - Cosmic Awareness and Earth Changes. While there was in fact an eclipse on that date[5], the other part of the prediction would appear to be a judgment call. However, they claim that this prediction was fulfilled by UFO sightings!

Coincidently, in the year 1991, the USSR was dissolved and "On 12 January 1991 the United States Congress authorized the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait". So.....

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(1985%E2%80%931991)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

You know I've thought of this scenario. There's a lot of 2012 believers who are DEADLY serious about 2012 and I wouldn't be surprised to see some major crimes that day.

Personally this 2012 thing makes me sick, how people could fall for this less than a decade after Y2K is beyond me. Oh that's right, this time the pseudoscientific wing nuts peddling their BS found a calendar that confirms the date - must be true then

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

That is bad. If we eat our barley we can't drink it. That would be consciousness altering event.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i did have it as 21 December then was told it was wrong(by the first responder). so changed it

You have the wrong end date btw

didnt think it was wrong at all, bastard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join