It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga Homosexual Rosary Beads Riot With Storm Troopers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumch
Hey there,

Have you heard of Vigilant Citizen.com? They analyse all this type of thing, very astutely I might add.

Here is there analysis of Alejandro (nb. very scary if true - who is behind this?)

vigilantcitizen.com...

Peace

Thanks for pointing me to that site, I read three articles already and I should have known when I saw her showing only one eye what it meant. I recently looked into her videos only because I heard part of Poker Face on South Park. Then my two girls are coming home singing that stupid song. My husband and I both watched it, and while we don't like pop music at all, we did find her videos bizarre and a little disturbing. We told our girls, who listened to this song on their bus, we don't want them to sing it anymore unless they know what it means. I haven't heard it from them since. In fact we bought our middle child an ipod , so she can listen to friendlier music.

I like how they dissected Telephone as that one confused me. I should have known something was up, the vacant staring off into space, the circling of the eye, her weird clothes, and so on.

I personally couldn't watch all of Alejandro because of the stupid theatrics. I do have to say that the Illuminati has been flashing their symbols for a very long time, and it's involved with so many things, people are just so dumbed down and don't see it. Heck I even missed it. Even in Poker Face she has on glasses that have the swirling, hypnotic background to them, probably means that she wants to control us, normal people. I think that more we open our eyes, and the more we wake up the more we'll see what's going on. I should know I was part of the Christian brainwashing a couple of years ago i wouldn't have believed any of this, or the fact that the bible is all symbolism, and how all of this comes together. We've been told all of this is normal, but it's not. We've been kept in the dark with various things, and while i do not think all Christians are bad, but there are missing pieces in the bible, and they only have it half right.

Anyway, I'm getting off the point. The point is we are used to all this that we miss the little things and consider it normal. people don't realized that they are being brain washed. ever since we stopped watching TV with all it's commercials my kids no longer ask for things that they don't want. Christmas time used to be a nightmare because they would run up to me with I want this and that. I would be like but you don't play with that, why do you want it? I don't know I just have to have it. Brainwashing at it's finest! One more point when I started realizing in a conscious level here, was when I watched the Batman Forever movie. The one with Jim Carey, and he tries to control people through the TV so he could have their thoughts. Even before I woke up to what i now consider my new reality, it really creeped me out! i probably knew what it meant but was too much brainwashed to put two and two together.

Whew! Longer then what i thought. Thanks for the website though.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The very fact that you people are talking about this video shows that it worked.

I'm sure there are quite a few people who wouldnt have watched the video if someone else hadnt brought it to their attention.

Pretty damn good marketing strategy

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

I am very interested in hearing peoples take on this.

OH MY GOD. She's got some rosary beads in a music video with homosexual leather nazis.

We may as well pretend it's 1985 and replace Lady Gaga with Madonna.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
The very fact that you people are talking about this video shows that it worked.

I'm sure there are quite a few people who wouldnt have watched the video if someone else hadnt brought it to their attention.

I see your point but really youre missing the point!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I am very interested in hearing peoples take on this.

OH MY GOD. She's got some rosary beads in a music video with homosexual leather nazis.

We may as well pretend it's 1985 and replace Lady Gaga with Madonna.

There's a bit more to it than that. Thanks for your wisdom.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well stated.

Lady Gaga is just the watered-down, pop-music version of Lords of Acid, and even that comparison is a bit of an insult to the Lords.

There's far more interesting videos out there. Visit YouTube sometime.

Incidentally:

The title is misleading. I thought this thread was going to be a lot kinkier.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Well stated.

Incidentally:

The title is misleading. I thought this thread was going to be a lot kinkier.

TheAssoc.

Haha. Sorry to have mislead you. The Lords are not on the Radio & TV every 5 mins. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There's a bit more to it than that. Thanks for your wisdom.

Sez U.

If you sit around looking for occult imagery in music videos then you are the devil.

I read the review in a link someone posted. Whoever wrote that probably used to spend their time playing records backwards listening for secret satan messages. Quite sad, really

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head again! My bf was going around singing just "Alejandro" and I just got it out of my head, well now it's back...Im not a big fan of GaGa, she annoys me more than anything because they over play her music to the point of death!

As for the song and the video, I like the symbolism although when they make videos like this I hope they realize that more than half the world doesn't get what they are doing. I don't remember music videos being so in depth when I was younger. They were mostly people dancing and singing.

Storm Troopers rock!

Why do they bother then. If its all about the song why not have a bunch of rabbits jumping around in a field or something. Oh and I'm sorry you have it stuck in your head again.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hornum]

I always wondered myself why they waste so much money on music videos. It's not like any channel actually plays full videos anymore. They are a waste of money IMO, but to those in the business it's a form of art expression even though most I assume don't get it.

It's ok, I will just spam my bf all day with ALEJANDRO! It will be funny
it's an inside joke for us lol

You're right about the channels. But, there's always room for karaoke.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
amy grant-what a darling-------lady go ga?? who?? her music is for children with no parents who are awake!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, she is called Lady Ga Ga and Ga Ga she appears. It's really just show business, I'm sure that she enjoys a quiet moment, cup of tea and a biscuit like the rest of us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join